Flight school in Phoenix: Aviation schools in Arizona offering career pilot training & certified flight instructor courses. Private pilot certification programs & air crew education. Flight academy in Maricopa County, AZ.
TransPac Aviation Academy: TransPac Aviation Academy, located in Phoenix, Arizona, Southwestern United States, is a state-of-the-art flight academy offering career pilot programs to beginners who are starting their aviation training, experienced Certified Flight Instructors who are continuing and completing their aviation training, to veteran servicemen and women who have recently separated from the military and are looking to begin their civilian career. Selecting the right flight school is the single most important decision you will make on your path to becoming an aviation professional. At TransPac Aviation Academy we provide the highest quality flight training standards, recognized and respected throughout the industry.
Our state-of-the-art flight academy facilities are situated in Phoenix (also known as The Valley of the Sun), Arizona. The sunny, year-round flying weather at our flight training school allows you to complete your pilot training without sacrificing the standards and preparation you will need. With an average annual high of 87°F, an average annual low of 61°F and an average annual precipitation of .69 inches, it is always a good day to fly.
Pheonix is ideally located for day or weekend trips to the Grand Canyon, Monument Valley and the red-rocks of Sedona or one of the other 50 national historical sites or landscapes in Arizona. Snow bunnies can drive 2 ½ hours to Flagstaff for skiing or might head to Los Angeles or San Diego for sincere weekend beach time. The lights of the Las Vegas strip come into focus about 5 hours after leaving the Valley by car – even less by air.
Med-Line School of Medical Transcription is a distance education medical transcription school based in Lake Havasu City in Mohave County, Arizona. An approved career college and regulated by the State of Arizona, we are the leader in premium career college healthcare documentation training.
With over 25 years’ experience, Med-Line School offers training in medical transcription, medical coding, credentialing preparation, continuing education, and uptraining for individuals seeking more career opportunities. Med-Line School exceeds industry standards in education and actively works to raise the bar in healthcare documentation training for students throughout the U.S. and Canada.
Med-Line School is staffed by credentialed instructors exclusively devoted to medical transcription career development. We have a proven track record for being the best medical transcription training program for a medical transcription career, on a national level.
Located just 15 minutes north of Downtown Phoenix AZ, American Institute of Natural Health (AINH) has provided professional colon hydro therapy seminars to health care providers from around the world since 1987.
Our multi level curriculum is founded on decades of research and the collaborative efforts of Medical Doctors, Naturopathic Physicians, Chiropractors and Practicing Colon Therapists.
Combining modern technology with a proven ancient therapy, we've created a unique educational resource.
New Eden School of Natural Health and Herbal Studies
Courses / Programs
• New Eden School of Natural Health and Herbal Studies provides a wide range of accredited online certificate, diploma and degree courses (including doctorate programs) in the fields of naturopathy, holistic health, natural medicine, and nutrition.
• Our quality programs are studied online in Arizona, across the U.S., Canada, UK, and worldwide.
• Based in Indiana, our mission is to offer students the best accredited online educational programs in natural health and herbal studies that are available.
• Studying with New Eden is easy and affordable. You can start studying with New Eden whenever you want and learn at your own pace.
• Our distance learning courses allow you the convenience and flexibility of studying in your own home or office, and at times that best suit your schedule.
• New Eden has full accreditation with the American Council for Holistic Medicine (ACHM), which provides clinical training for graduates.
• We also have school approval with the American Naturopathic Certification Board, and the International Association of Natural Health Practitioners (IANHP).
Student Testimonial: "Thank you so much for your assistance and advice while I was enrolled in the ND program. I experienced first rate advice and guidance from you and the staff. All of my calls and emails were answered in a very timely manner."
- Thomas, Doctor of Naturopathy Graduate
Southwest Institute of Healing Arts (SWIHA) is an award-winning holistic health care school and community-healing center in Tempe AZ, a city in the Phoenix metro area. We offer state-recognized and nationally-accredited certificate, diploma and degree programs in fields including massage therapy training, holistic nutrition certification, life coaching, hypnosis, reflexology, herbalism, yoga among others.
We offer both online and on-campus classes, weekdays, weekends and nights, making it easy to balance your education and daily lifestyle. Our programs provide comprehensive training by dedicated, exceptional, and accomplished educators who are actively practicing in the holistic health care or healing arts field.
All of the programs offered at SWIHA are designed to prepare students to begin in entry-level positions in their chosen field while they are completing the requirements for the more advanced holistic health careers.
Life-long learning is modeled and encouraged. Class sizes are kept small to ensure invididual attention. We offer financial aid to those who qualify and career planning and assistance for students and graduates.
We are a fully-licensed and accredited private college and are proud to be an award-winning school. We are nationally accredited by the Accrediting Council for Continuing Education & Training (ACCET). We hold a number of Professional Memberships and are approved by national licensing agencies.
The Asbestos Institute is a complete training center, classroom and information resource dedicated to the asbestos, lead abatement and environmental hazard control industry.
Based in Phoenix AZ, we provide a range of in-class and online asbestos and environmental training courses. Certificate programs include Asbestos, Hazwoper, OSHA, Lead, CAC Prep. Online and in-class programs are available.
The Asbestos Institute has received full approval from the United States Environmental Protection Agency for its courses in asbestos management and offers initial EPA accreditation for Contractor/Supervisors, Building Inspectors, Management Planners, and Asbestos Abatement Workers (English and Spanish).
We are accredited by Cal-OSHA to offer California certification to anyone attending an initial or refresher asbestos class.
Southern California Health Institute, San Fernando Valley
Courses / Programs
• Located in North Hollywood in the east San Fernando Valley region of Los Angeles, Southern California Health Institute (SOCHi) provides full-time certificate courses and career training in a range of healthcare fields.
• Established in 1996, we are dedicated to helping students achieve their dreams by providing an exceptional education that enables them to become skilled and successful manual therapists.
• We have graduated over 1,500 students who are now a part of a larger community of wellness and healthcare. Financial aid may be available. We also provide job placement assistance.
• SOCHi is a California BPPE (Bureau for Private Postsecondary Education) Approved School, and is nationally accredited by Accrediting Council for Continuing Education & Training (ACCET).
• Also, SOCHi is approved by the U.S. Department of Education to participate in Federal Student Financial Aid Programs.
• The SOCHi faculty is a team of wellness professionals that continue to pave the way for those aspiring to become a part of the health and wellness community.
Student Review: "SOCHI is a great place! If you are looking to to learn massage therapy or personal fitness - I definitely recommend. The staff is super organized and teachers are more than willing to help you out in and out of the classroom. Thanks again guys!" - Eric