Natural medicine schools in Arizona: Holistic health care school in Phoenix area, accredited degree programs in Tempe. Massage therapy certification, yoga teacher training diploma, reflexology, aromatherapy, reiki practitioner training, nutrition courses, online complementary medicine programs in AZ.
Southwest Institute of Healing Arts, Tempe: Located in Tempe AZ, a city in the Phoenix metro area, Southwest Institute of Healing Arts (SWIHA) is an award-winning holistic health care school that offers state-recognized and nationally accredited certificate, diploma and degree programs in holistic healthcare fields that include massage therapy training, life coaching, hypnosis, reflexology, holistic nutrition certification, herbalism, and yoga among others. We offer both on-campus, and online classes, weekdays, weekends and nights, making it easy to balance your education and daily lifestyle. Class sizes are kept small to ensure invididual attention. We offer financial aid to those who qualify and career planning and assistance for students and graduates.
Email:Contact us below( or request a callback ).
Associate Degree in Holistic Healthcare Concentrations in: - Mind Body Transformational Psychology (on-site & online)
- Advanced Bodyworker Practitioner
- Western Herbalism
- Western Herbalism & Holistic Nutrition- Professional Massage Practitioner
Diploma Programs: - Mind Body Wellness Practitioner
- Advanced Bodyworker Practitioner
- Master Massage Practitioner- Western Herbalism
- Yoga Teacher Training, & more...
The TEFL Academy of Arizona in downtown Scottsdale offers Arizona's only in-class 120 hour Teaching English as a foreign language (TEFL) certificate course.
This focused and intensive course is available either during the week or weekends, and provides our students with the confidence and know-how to plan a lesson and teach English in ESL classrooms around the world.
All of our instructors are TEFL certified and exceed the highest levels of international TESOL /TEFL /ESL training standards. We also provide a Certificate in Teaching International Business English course and a TEFL certificate course for non-native speakers of English.
Our school is located in Scottsdale's vibrant entertainment district with art galleries, restaurants, cultural venues, hotels, and lots of outdoor activities under the sunny Arizona sky. Students can enjoy wonderful weather and tourist attractions like the Grand Canyon.
- TEFL Certificate Weekday Course for native speakers of English (4 weeks)
- TEFL Certificate Weekend Course for native speakers of English (12 Saturdays)
- TEFL Certificate Course for non-native speakers of English
- Certificate in Teaching International Business English
- Evaluated practice teaching in a real ESL classroom
- Observation of experienced ESL teachers in the classroom
Arizona Flight Training Center is based at Glendale Municipal Airport, Maricopa County, Arizona, approximately 9 miles north-west of Downtown Phoenix. We provide quality pilot training for both recreational pilots and career pilots. In either case, you will be trained to airline standards. We offer courses from zero time beginner students through to Multi-Engine Commercial certification. We also provide the full range of certified instructor courses.
Our Professional Pilot Program, for example, may be completed in six months and includes FAA certifications for Private Pilot, Instrument rating and Multi-Engine Commercial. Many of our graduates are flying for major airlines throughout the world, while others are flying in the corporate world and some are flying their own aircraft in a safe and professional manner.
We believe AZFTC offers the finest pilot training available anywhere in the world, with a great training environment and a comprehensive flight program.
Glendale is part of the greater Phoenix area, which is considered by aviators to have the finest flying weather in the world. With an average of 350 days a year of clear and sunny skies, weather rarely causes flight cancellations.
On-Site Flight Training Certification (Recreational & career pilots):
- Private Pilot course
- Instrument Rating course
- Time Building course
- Professional Pilot program
- SE Commercial Add-on
- Civilian ATP course
- Military ATP course
- Military SE ATP Add-on
- Military CFI Add-on
- Military MEI Add-on
- Certified Flight Instructor
- Instrument Instructor
- Multi-Engine Instructor
- Flight Instructor program
- King Air course
- Online/CD-based ground training
Accredited Online, Distance Learning & Live Training.
Based in Baltimore MD, Behavioral Health & Leadership Dynamics (BHLD) provides organizational training, management training, individual & executive coaching services to professionals, supervisors, managers, senior personnel, executive directors, board members, and CEOs.
Our certification programs are taught onsite and online to individuals & corporations in Arizona, and across the U.S.
Aligned with best practices in the field of coaching and human services, BHLD life coaching and leadership training programs are highly-regarded by governmental agencies, the private sector, and the healthcare community.
Distance education offers a flexible & convenient way to learn, and allows you to schedule your study around your work & family life.
BHLD’s coach training is accredited by the Centers for Credentialing and Education (CCE).
In addition, BHLD is approved as an authorized sponsor of continuing education by the following organizations: National Board for Certified Counselors (NBCC); American Psychological Association (APA); and the Association of Social Work Boards (ASWB).
Endorsement: “I want to commend you on the excellent coaching you’ve provided to several of our up-and-coming executives.
Since working with you, all have shown visible improvement in the key areas identified for development and each has attributed this growth to the coaching sessions with you."
- Peter Emmons, President of Structure Group Inc.
Fast-Track Certification Programs for Individuals:
CEUs available for some professionals
- Life/Spiritual Mentor
- Life Coach
- Master Life Coach
- Health & Wellness Practitioner
- Corporate Life Coach
- "Start Your Business" - Online Course as a Add-on to the certification programs
Fast-Track Corporate Training for Businesses & Organizations:
- Corporate Life Coach
- Leadership Coach
- Executive Coach
- Organizational Consultant
We also provide Continuing Education for coaches, professional counselors, psychologists & social workers.
• Gain spray tan certification in California or online with Aviva Spray Tanning Academy - we offer the longest-running spray tan classes in the world!
• Aviva provides onsite spray tan certification programs in Los Angeles and San Diego in Southern California and San Francisco in the Bay Area.
• In each city, our spray tanning training takes place in a leading hotel.
• We also offer convenient, short and comprehensive online spray tan certification programs to beauty professionals and complete beginners based in California and nationwide.
• On completion of your course, you receive a Certificate.
• All of our spray tan classes come with a 100% money-back guarantee.
• Our students are those who are looking to add sunless tanning certification to their beauty career portfolio, or to start a successful spray tanning business, want to host mobile spray tan parties, or improve the profitability of their current spray tanning business.
• We offer in-class spray tan training in a host of other venues throughout the U.S. & Canada, including Las Vegas & Reno NV, NYC, Boston MA, Houston & Dallas TX.
Student Review: "I had taken several online courses and what set Aviva's apart for me was the in-depth demonstration of spraying technique. It completely changed my game up 100%.
I would recommend Aviva to others because they are amazing at what they do. They are leaders in this business and simply the best." • Sophia Rocha, Owner, Golden Glow Studio Mobile Spray Tanning Services, Long Beach CA
Located just 15 minutes north of Downtown Phoenix AZ, American Institute of Natural Health (AINH) has provided professional colon hydro therapy seminars to health care providers from around the world since 1987.
Our multi level curriculum is founded on decades of research and the collaborative efforts of Medical Doctors, Naturopathic Physicians, Chiropractors and Practicing Colon Therapists.
Combining modern technology with a proven ancient therapy, we've created a unique educational resource.
Central Arizona College is a public community college in Coolidge, Pinal County AZ, just 56 miles southeast of Phoenix and 69 miles northwest of Tucson. We offer a wide range of Transfer and Associate Degrees in fields including Arts, Business, Science, and more. We also provide academic programs leading to the granting of an occupational certificate in Healthcare and Computer Science fields, among many others.
Our strategic goal is to ensure broad access to high-quality innovative educational programs, services and training opportunities for Pinal County residents. We also aim to improve student retention, persistence, completion and job placement
Central Arizona College currently has three campuses, Signal Peak campus in Coolidge, Aravaipa campus in Winkelman, and Superstition Mountain campus, in Apache Junction. Central Arizona College is accredited by the North Central Association of Colleges and Schools (NCA).