Natural medicine schools in Arizona: Holistic health care school in Phoenix area, accredited degree programs in Tempe. Massage therapy certification, yoga teacher training diploma, reflexology, aromatherapy, reiki practitioner training, nutrition courses, online complementary medicine programs in AZ.
Southwest Institute of Healing Arts, Tempe: Located in Tempe AZ, a city in the Phoenix metro area, Southwest Institute of Healing Arts (SWIHA) is an award-winning holistic health care school that offers state-recognized and nationally accredited certificate, diploma and degree programs in holistic healthcare fields that include massage therapy training, life coaching, hypnosis, reflexology, holistic nutrition certification, herbalism, and yoga among others. We offer both on-campus, and online classes, weekdays, weekends and nights, making it easy to balance your education and daily lifestyle. Class sizes are kept small to ensure invididual attention. We offer financial aid to those who qualify and career planning and assistance for students and graduates.
Email:Contact us below( or request a callback ).
Associate Degree in Holistic Healthcare Concentrations in: - Mind Body Transformational Psychology (on-site & online)
- Advanced Bodyworker Practitioner
- Western Herbalism
- Western Herbalism & Holistic Nutrition- Professional Massage Practitioner
Diploma Programs: - Mind Body Wellness Practitioner
- Advanced Bodyworker Practitioner
- Master Massage Practitioner- Western Herbalism
- Yoga Teacher Training, & more...
New Eden School of Natural Health and Herbal Studies
Courses / Programs
• New Eden School of Natural Health and Herbal Studies provides a wide range of accredited online certificate, diploma and degree courses (including doctorate programs) in the fields of naturopathy, holistic health, natural medicine, and nutrition.
• Our quality programs are studied online in Arizona, across the U.S., Canada, UK, and worldwide.
• Based in Indiana, our mission is to offer students the best accredited online educational programs in natural health and herbal studies that are available.
• Studying with New Eden is easy and affordable. You can start studying with New Eden whenever you want and learn at your own pace.
• Our distance learning courses allow you the convenience and flexibility of studying in your own home or office, and at times that best suit your schedule.
• New Eden has full accreditation with the American Council for Holistic Medicine (ACHM), which provides clinical training for graduates.
• We also have school approval with the American Naturopathic Certification Board, and the International Association of Natural Health Practitioners (IANHP).
Student Testimonial: "Thank you so much for your assistance and advice while I was enrolled in the ND program. I experienced first rate advice and guidance from you and the staff. All of my calls and emails were answered in a very timely manner."
- Thomas, Doctor of Naturopathy Graduate
Located just 15 minutes north of Downtown Phoenix AZ, American Institute of Natural Health (AINH) has provided professional colon hydro therapy seminars to health care providers from around the world since 1987.
Our multi level curriculum is founded on decades of research and the collaborative efforts of Medical Doctors, Naturopathic Physicians, Chiropractors and Practicing Colon Therapists.
Combining modern technology with a proven ancient therapy, we've created a unique educational resource.
• Earn spray tan certification in Arizona with onsite or online classes with Aviva Spray Tanning Academy - a leading provider of sunless tanning training in the United States.
• Our 1-day spray tan certification programs in Phoenix are held regularly in a leading hotel.
• Our comprehensive courses are designed for total beginners to the spray tanning industry as well as beauty professionals with some experience who want to improve their skills.
• We also offer convenient and flexible spray tan training online which can be studied from your own home or workplace in Tucson, Tempe, Mesa, Chandler, Scottsdale, Gilbert and throughout Arizona and nationwide.
• After you have completed your course, you will receive a Spray Tan Certificate.
• All of our onsite and online courses come with a 100% money-back satisfaction guarantee.
• Our interactive short courses are ideal if you want to add a spray tanning certification to your beauty career portfolio, or to start a successful spray tanning business, host mobile spray tan parties or improve the profitability of your current spray tanning business.
• Our students include mobile spray tanning business owners, spray tanning consultants, estheticians, cosmetologists, salon professionals, hair stylists, makeup artists and anyone that wants to be a professional spray tanning consultant.
Student Review: "I now know how to choose the right color and how to apply it. That's also why Aviva Labs products are a good choice." • Holly, Spray Tan Consultant
The TEFL Academy of Arizona in downtown Scottsdale offers Arizona's only in-class 120 hour Teaching English as a foreign language (TEFL) certificate course.
This focused and intensive course is available either during the week or weekends, and provides our students with the confidence and know-how to plan a lesson and teach English in ESL classrooms around the world.
All of our instructors are TEFL certified and exceed the highest levels of international TESOL /TEFL /ESL training standards. We also provide a Certificate in Teaching International Business English course and a TEFL certificate course for non-native speakers of English.
Our school is located in Scottsdale's vibrant entertainment district with art galleries, restaurants, cultural venues, hotels, and lots of outdoor activities under the sunny Arizona sky. Students can enjoy wonderful weather and tourist attractions like the Grand Canyon.
- TEFL Certificate Weekday Course for native speakers of English (4 weeks)
- TEFL Certificate Weekend Course for native speakers of English (12 Saturdays)
- TEFL Certificate Course for non-native speakers of English
- Certificate in Teaching International Business English
- Evaluated practice teaching in a real ESL classroom
- Observation of experienced ESL teachers in the classroom
Central Arizona College is a public community college in Coolidge, Pinal County AZ, just 56 miles southeast of Phoenix and 69 miles northwest of Tucson. We offer a wide range of Transfer and Associate Degrees in fields including Arts, Business, Science, and more. We also provide academic programs leading to the granting of an occupational certificate in Healthcare and Computer Science fields, among many others.
Our strategic goal is to ensure broad access to high-quality innovative educational programs, services and training opportunities for Pinal County residents. We also aim to improve student retention, persistence, completion and job placement
Central Arizona College currently has three campuses, Signal Peak campus in Coolidge, Aravaipa campus in Winkelman, and Superstition Mountain campus, in Apache Junction. Central Arizona College is accredited by the North Central Association of Colleges and Schools (NCA).
The Asbestos Institute is a complete training center, classroom and information resource dedicated to the asbestos, lead abatement and environmental hazard control industry.
Based in Phoenix AZ, we provide a range of in-class and online asbestos and environmental training courses. Certificate programs include Asbestos, Hazwoper, OSHA, Lead, CAC Prep. Online and in-class programs are available.
The Asbestos Institute has received full approval from the United States Environmental Protection Agency for its courses in asbestos management and offers initial EPA accreditation for Contractor/Supervisors, Building Inspectors, Management Planners, and Asbestos Abatement Workers (English and Spanish).
We are accredited by Cal-OSHA to offer California certification to anyone attending an initial or refresher asbestos class.