Natural medicine schools in Arizona: Holistic health care school in Phoenix area, accredited degree programs in Tempe. Massage therapy certification, yoga teacher training diploma, reflexology, aromatherapy, reiki practitioner training, nutrition courses, online complementary medicine programs in AZ.
Southwest Institute of Healing Arts, Tempe: Located in Tempe AZ, a city in the Phoenix metro area, Southwest Institute of Healing Arts (SWIHA) is an award-winning holistic health care school that offers state-recognized and nationally accredited certificate, diploma and degree programs in holistic healthcare fields that include massage therapy training, life coaching, hypnosis, reflexology, holistic nutrition certification, herbalism, and yoga among others. We offer both on-campus, and online classes, weekdays, weekends and nights, making it easy to balance your education and daily lifestyle. Class sizes are kept small to ensure invididual attention. We offer financial aid to those who qualify and career planning and assistance for students and graduates.
Email:Contact us below
( or request a callback ).
Associate Degree in Holistic Healthcare Concentrations in: - Mind Body Transformational Psychology (on-site & online)
- Advanced Bodyworker Practitioner
- Western Herbalism
- Western Herbalism & Holistic Nutrition- Professional Massage Practitioner
Diploma Programs: - Mind Body Wellness Practitioner
- Advanced Bodyworker Practitioner
- Master Massage Practitioner- Western Herbalism
- Yoga Teacher Training, & more...
Located just 15 minutes north of Downtown Phoenix AZ, American Institute of Natural Health (AINH) has provided professional colon hydro therapy seminars to health care providers from around the world since 1987.
Our multi level curriculum is founded on decades of research and the collaborative efforts of Medical Doctors, Naturopathic Physicians, Chiropractors and Practicing Colon Therapists.
Combining modern technology with a proven ancient therapy, we've created a unique educational resource.
New Eden School of Natural Health and Herbal Studies
Courses / Programs
• New Eden School of Natural Health and Herbal Studies provides a wide range of accredited online certificate, diploma and degree courses (including doctorate programs) in the fields of naturopathy, holistic health, natural medicine, and nutrition.
• Our quality programs are studied online in Arizona, across the U.S., Canada, UK, and worldwide.
• Based in Indiana, our mission is to offer students the best accredited online educational programs in natural health and herbal studies that are available.
• Studying with New Eden is easy and affordable. You can start studying with New Eden whenever you want and learn at your own pace.
• Our distance learning courses allow you the convenience and flexibility of studying in your own home or office, and at times that best suit your schedule.
• New Eden has full accreditation with the American Council for Holistic Medicine (ACHM), which provides clinical training for graduates.
• We also have school approval with the American Naturopathic Certification Board, and the International Association of Natural Health Practitioners (IANHP).
Student Testimonial: "Thank you so much for your assistance and advice while I was enrolled in the ND program. I experienced first rate advice and guidance from you and the staff. All of my calls and emails were answered in a very timely manner."
- Thomas, Doctor of Naturopathy Graduate
Accredited Online, Distance Learning & Live Training.
Based in Baltimore MD, Behavioral Health & Leadership Dynamics (BHLD) provides organizational training, management training, individual & executive coaching services to professionals, supervisors, managers, senior personnel, executive directors, board members, and CEOs.
Our certification programs are taught onsite and online to individuals & corporations in Arizona, and across the U.S.
Aligned with best practices in the field of coaching and human services, BHLD life coaching and leadership training programs are highly-regarded by governmental agencies, the private sector, and the healthcare community.
Distance education offers a flexible & convenient way to learn, and allows you to schedule your study around your work & family life.
BHLD’s coach training is accredited by the Centers for Credentialing and Education (CCE).
In addition, BHLD is approved as an authorized sponsor of continuing education by the following organizations: National Board for Certified Counselors (NBCC); American Psychological Association (APA); and the Association of Social Work Boards (ASWB).
Endorsement: “I want to commend you on the excellent coaching you’ve provided to several of our up-and-coming executives.
Since working with you, all have shown visible improvement in the key areas identified for development and each has attributed this growth to the coaching sessions with you."
- Peter Emmons, President of Structure Group Inc.
Fast-Track Certification Programs for Individuals:
CEUs available for some professionals
- Life/Spiritual Mentor
- Life Coach
- Master Life Coach
- Health & Wellness Practitioner
- Corporate Life Coach
- "Start Your Business" - Online Course as a Add-on to the certification programs
Fast-Track Corporate Training for Businesses & Organizations:
- Corporate Life Coach
- Leadership Coach
- Executive Coach
- Organizational Consultant
We also provide Continuing Education for coaches, professional counselors, psychologists & social workers.
Calling US students! Would you consider studying abroad in the beautiful and historical city of Rome in Italy?
• The largest overseas American liberal arts university in Italy, JCU is accredited by the American Commission on Higher Education of the Middle States Association of Colleges and Schools.
• We provide four-year Bachelor of Arts (BA) and 2-year Associate of Arts (AA) degree programs to students from the U.S. and worldwide. We also offer a Masters in Art History, semester and year-long study abroad programs, and summer programs.
• All courses are taught in English with an average of 15 students per class and are taught by faculty of international distinction.
• Our graduates are globally-recognized, and have been accepted at top-tier universities in the U.S. and Europe, and for being employed by well-known international companies.
• Our diverse student body comprises about 1,200 students from over 60 countries from the Americas, Asia and Europe, and from more than 130 U.S. universities.
• Students benefit greatly from culturally conscious views and discussions through which they become well prepared for successful and productive engagements in our fast-paced global world.
• Whether you are considering studying in Rome with us for 4 years, or as a visiting student for one semester, JCU, with our prestigious and dedicated faculty, and our rich and rigorous curricular offerings, will provide an unforgettable academic experience whose fruits you will enjoy for a lifetime.
4-year Bachelor of Arts (BA) & 2-year Associate of Arts (AA) undergraduate degree programs in:
• Business Administration; International Affairs; Political Science; Communications; Economics and Finance; International Business; Marketing; Art History; Classical Studies; English Literature; History; Humanistic Studies; Italian Studies.
• Year-long & Semester Abroad Programs
The Asbestos Institute is a complete training center, classroom and information resource dedicated to the asbestos, lead abatement and environmental hazard control industry.
Based in Phoenix AZ, we provide a range of in-class and online asbestos and environmental training courses. Certificate programs include Asbestos, Hazwoper, OSHA, Lead, CAC Prep. Online and in-class programs are available.
The Asbestos Institute has received full approval from the United States Environmental Protection Agency for its courses in asbestos management and offers initial EPA accreditation for Contractor/Supervisors, Building Inspectors, Management Planners, and Asbestos Abatement Workers (English and Spanish).
We are accredited by Cal-OSHA to offer California certification to anyone attending an initial or refresher asbestos class.
Located in Tucson, AZ, The University of Arizona Graduate School offers extensive opportunities to pursue Postgraduate Certificate, Masters Degree & PhD Programs in Engineering, and other career fields. Our wide range of graduate certificate & degree programs in Engineering include Chemical, Civil, Environmental, and Aerospace Engineering options, among many others.
The University of Arizona ranks 28th in the country for the number of PhDs awarded annually in recent years. Many of our graduate programs are ranked among the top twenty-five in the country. The University of Arizona is one of the nation's top 20 public research institutions, enabling graduate students to work with leading researchers and providing an ideal environment for graduate study.
We place high priority on interdisciplinary studies, we strongly promote intellectual and cultural diversity, and we encourage international exchange. All of these add important value to graduate degrees from our institution.
The Graduate College provides central support and leadership to serve, oversee, and advance all aspects of the graduate enterprise at the University of Arizona.
Postgraduate Certificate, Masters Degree & PhD Engineering Programs:
- Aerospace Engineering
- Chemical Engineering
- Civil Engineering & Engineering Mechanics
- Electrical and Computer Engineering
- Environmental Engineering
- Hydraulics and Water Resources Eng
- Industrial Engineering
- Materials Science and Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
- Mine Production and Information Technology
- Rock Mechanics
- Systems Engineering, and many more...