Natural medicine schools in Arizona: Holistic health care school in Phoenix area, accredited degree programs in Tempe. Massage therapy certification, yoga teacher training diploma, reflexology, aromatherapy, reiki practitioner training, nutrition courses, online complementary medicine programs in AZ.
Southwest Institute of Healing Arts, Tempe: Located in Tempe AZ, a city in the Phoenix metro area, Southwest Institute of Healing Arts (SWIHA) is an award-winning holistic health care school that offers state-recognized and nationally accredited certificate, diploma and degree programs in holistic healthcare fields that include massage therapy training, life coaching, hypnosis, reflexology, holistic nutrition certification, herbalism, and yoga among others. We offer both on-campus, and online classes, weekdays, weekends and nights, making it easy to balance your education and daily lifestyle. Class sizes are kept small to ensure invididual attention. We offer financial aid to those who qualify and career planning and assistance for students and graduates.
Email:Contact us below( or request a callback ).
Associate Degree in Holistic Healthcare Concentrations in: - Mind Body Transformational Psychology (on-site & online)
- Advanced Bodyworker Practitioner
- Western Herbalism
- Western Herbalism & Holistic Nutrition- Professional Massage Practitioner
Diploma Programs: - Mind Body Wellness Practitioner
- Advanced Bodyworker Practitioner
- Master Massage Practitioner- Western Herbalism
- Yoga Teacher Training, & more...
Calling US students! Would you consider studying abroad in the beautiful and historical city of Rome in Italy?
• The largest overseas American liberal arts university in Italy, JCU is accredited by the American Commission on Higher Education of the Middle States Association of Colleges and Schools.
• We provide four-year Bachelor of Arts (BA) and 2-year Associate of Arts (AA) degree programs to students from the U.S. and worldwide. We also offer a Masters in Art History, semester and year-long study abroad programs, and summer programs.
• All courses are taught in English with an average of 15 students per class and are taught by faculty of international distinction.
• Our graduates are globally-recognized, and have been accepted at top-tier universities in the U.S. and Europe, and for being employed by well-known international companies.
• Our diverse student body comprises about 1,200 students from over 60 countries from the Americas, Asia and Europe, and from more than 130 U.S. universities.
• Students benefit greatly from culturally conscious views and discussions through which they become well prepared for successful and productive engagements in our fast-paced global world.
• Whether you are considering studying in Rome with us for 4 years, or as a visiting student for one semester, JCU, with our prestigious and dedicated faculty, and our rich and rigorous curricular offerings, will provide an unforgettable academic experience whose fruits you will enjoy for a lifetime.
4-year Bachelor of Arts (BA) & 2-year Associate of Arts (AA) undergraduate degree programs in:
• Business Administration; International Affairs; Political Science; Communications; Economics and Finance; International Business; Marketing; Art History; Classical Studies; English Literature; History; Humanistic Studies; Italian Studies.
• Year-long & Semester Abroad Programs
Central Arizona College is a public community college in Coolidge, Pinal County AZ, just 56 miles southeast of Phoenix and 69 miles northwest of Tucson. We offer a wide range of Transfer and Associate Degrees in fields including Arts, Business, Science, and more. We also provide academic programs leading to the granting of an occupational certificate in Healthcare and Computer Science fields, among many others.
Our strategic goal is to ensure broad access to high-quality innovative educational programs, services and training opportunities for Pinal County residents. We also aim to improve student retention, persistence, completion and job placement
Central Arizona College currently has three campuses, Signal Peak campus in Coolidge, Aravaipa campus in Winkelman, and Superstition Mountain campus, in Apache Junction. Central Arizona College is accredited by the North Central Association of Colleges and Schools (NCA).
New Eden School of Natural Health and Herbal Studies
Courses / Programs
• New Eden School of Natural Health and Herbal Studies provides a wide range of accredited online certificate, diploma and degree courses (including doctorate programs) in the fields of naturopathy, holistic health, natural medicine, and nutrition.
• Our quality programs are studied online in Arizona, across the U.S., Canada, UK, and worldwide.
• Based in Indiana, our mission is to offer students the best accredited online educational programs in natural health and herbal studies that are available.
• Studying with New Eden is easy and affordable. You can start studying with New Eden whenever you want and learn at your own pace.
• Our distance learning courses allow you the convenience and flexibility of studying in your own home or office, and at times that best suit your schedule.
• New Eden has full accreditation with the American Council for Holistic Medicine (ACHM), which provides clinical training for graduates.
• We also have school approval with the American Naturopathic Certification Board, and the International Association of Natural Health Practitioners (IANHP).
Student Testimonial: "Thank you so much for your assistance and advice while I was enrolled in the ND program. I experienced first rate advice and guidance from you and the staff. All of my calls and emails were answered in a very timely manner."
- Thomas, Doctor of Naturopathy Graduate
Southern California Health Institute, San Fernando Valley
Courses / Programs
• Located in Reseda in the San Fernando Valley area of Los Angeles, Southern California Health Institute (SOCHi) provides full-time certificate courses and career training in a range of healthcare fields.
• Established in 1996, we are dedicated to helping students achieve their dreams by providing an exceptional education that enables them to become skilled and successful manual therapists.
• We have graduated over 1,500 students who are now a part of a larger community of wellness and healthcare. Financial aid may be available. We also provide job placement assistance.
• SOCHi is a California BPPE (Bureau for Private Postsecondary Education) Approved School, and is nationally accredited by Accrediting Council for Continuing Education & Training (ACCET).
• Also, SOCHi is approved by the U.S. Department of Education to participate in Federal Student Financial Aid Programs.
• The SOCHi faculty is a team of wellness professionals that continue to pave the way for those aspiring to become a part of the health and wellness community.
• Our mission is to provide quality programs in an environment of scholastic learning to encourage empathetic and compassionate therapists, dedicated to the ethical and social principles of the profession and committed to a lifetime of continued learning.
Student Review: "I made the right decision when I attended SOCHI. it was a great experience. Special thanks to Ms Arteka! I love.you and thank you for helping me out throughout my whole program!" - Syuzi
Located in Tucson, AZ, The University of Arizona Graduate School offers extensive opportunities to pursue Postgraduate Certificate, Masters Degree & PhD Programs in Engineering, and other career fields. Our wide range of graduate certificate & degree programs in Engineering include Chemical, Civil, Environmental, and Aerospace Engineering options, among many others.
The University of Arizona ranks 28th in the country for the number of PhDs awarded annually in recent years. Many of our graduate programs are ranked among the top twenty-five in the country. The University of Arizona is one of the nation's top 20 public research institutions, enabling graduate students to work with leading researchers and providing an ideal environment for graduate study.
We place high priority on interdisciplinary studies, we strongly promote intellectual and cultural diversity, and we encourage international exchange. All of these add important value to graduate degrees from our institution.
The Graduate College provides central support and leadership to serve, oversee, and advance all aspects of the graduate enterprise at the University of Arizona.
Postgraduate Certificate, Masters Degree & PhD Engineering Programs:
- Aerospace Engineering
- Chemical Engineering
- Civil Engineering & Engineering Mechanics
- Electrical and Computer Engineering
- Environmental Engineering
- Hydraulics and Water Resources Eng
- Industrial Engineering
- Materials Science and Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
- Mine Production and Information Technology
- Rock Mechanics
- Systems Engineering, and many more...
The Asbestos Institute is a complete training center, classroom and information resource dedicated to the asbestos, lead abatement and environmental hazard control industry.
Based in Phoenix AZ, we provide a range of in-class and online asbestos and environmental training courses. Certificate programs include Asbestos, Hazwoper, OSHA, Lead, CAC Prep. Online and in-class programs are available.
The Asbestos Institute has received full approval from the United States Environmental Protection Agency for its courses in asbestos management and offers initial EPA accreditation for Contractor/Supervisors, Building Inspectors, Management Planners, and Asbestos Abatement Workers (English and Spanish).
We are accredited by Cal-OSHA to offer California certification to anyone attending an initial or refresher asbestos class.