Florence Culinary Arts School:
Learn how to make the perfect coffee! Florence Culinary Art School (FCAS) provides intensive Barista training courses to students from around the world.Email: Contact us below
You can choose to study for one-week or two-weeks, and you have the option of completing an internship at a bar (cafe) and Italian language classes.
This short course is taught in Italian with an interpreter in English or Spanish.
Barista (Coffee Specialist) Course in Italy:
Duration: 1 week or 2 weeks
The word Barista means Barman / Barwoman in Italian. As the center of every Italian bar (cafe) is an espresso machine, it is essential that every barista can make good coffee.
- Knowledge of coffee beans (from the plants, cultivation, processing, roasting, production and blending)
- How to use coffee machine and maintenance
- History of coffee and geographic differences
- Exploring and comparing coffee flavors from all over the world
- Learn how to make the traditional Italian-style coffee
- The ultimate cappuccino
- Latte art
- Learn several coffee-based cocktails and beverages
- Coffee around the world
- Basic cocktails
- Cocktalis using coffee
- Mocaccino using syrup and chocolate
- About latte art championship
- Visit to coffee factory
Barista Training + Internship + Italian Language Classes
Enjoy a unique experience working as a barista in a bar in Florence! Florence is an international city, bustling with tourists and business professionals from around the world.
Our internship programs will help you to brush up your Italian language skills through our Italian language classes, and become a great barista by brushing up your skills through practicing.
- 24-month Barista Internship Course: 18-month Internship & 6 months of Italian language lessons
- 12-month Barista Internship Course: 6-month Internship & 6 months of Italian language lessons