Florence Culinary Arts School:
Learn to cook authentic Italian food in the heart of world-renowned Tuscany! Conveniently situated in the city centre of Florence, Florence Culinary Arts School (FCAS) provides a range of year-round and summer chef training programs (with long-term and short-term study options), professional restaurant internships, Italian home cooking classes, and short cooking courses for beginner to advanced level. We welcome international students & culinary tourists and enthusiasts from around the globe. Learn specialized techniques from highly experienced top-level Italian chefs on how to carefully prepare and cook Italian food that tastes delicious and has a very appetizing appearance on the plate! Our graduates are now playing active roles in diverse fields in the Italian culinary business worldwide. Our students gain hands-on culinary experience in Italy, which could prepare them for opening up their own establishment serving Italian cuisine.
• Learn Italian cuisine from top-level chefs
In our culinary programs, you learn how to cook Italian food that both tastes delicious and has a beautiful appearance on the plate. You will learn these techniques from Italian top-level chefs.
• Learn a wide variety of recipes and techniques
One of the most popular cuisines in the world, Italian cooking comprises a rich variety of dishes, using fish, meat, vegetables, pasta, rice, bread, etc. In our cooking courses, you will cover a range of recipes - from traditional to modern dishes.
• Excellent student services
We provide student services such as orientation, internship programs, making arrangements for airport pick-up and send-off (one-way costs 150 euro per 1 student), assistance in making application for stay permission certificates, assistance in setting up of bank accounts, provision of daily life information, a computer room for student use, and free of charge internet points.
• Chef Training + Restaurant Internship
• Italian Cuisine Chef Training Course (8 weeks)
• Italian Cuisine Quick Learning Course (6 weeks)
Further Food & Beverage Preparation Courses:
• Italian Home Cooking classes
• 1-Day Short Cooking courses
• Restaurant Internship course (3 months - 36 months)
• Italian Language Program (2 months) + Restaurant Internship (3 months - 36 months)
• Barista course
• Gelato course
• Sommelier course
• Italian Cooking Summer course
• Italian Cooking Christmas / Winter course
• Group training for Foreign Culinary Schools
Why Study Culinary Arts in Florence?
• Florence and the Tuscany region is known as the heart of Italian culinary tradition. Blessed with a wide variety of ingredients, Tuscan cuisine has developed throughout history as the fusion of simple peasant's dishes and aristocratic gourmet food.
• Florence is now renowned as a gourmet city, with the mission of spreading outstanding Italian cuisine cooks all over the world.
• One of Italy's most popular tourist destinations, it is home to numerous globally recognized restaurants, markets full of fresh ingredients, and countless special experiences. Immerse yourself in the world of Italian cuisine!
• Florence Culinary Art School can organize comfortable and safe accommodation for our students, in order that they can enjoy Italian life with the greatest possible ease.
• Our staff will check all types of accommodation (flats, apartments etc) to ensure that they are appropriate for our students.
• The standard accommodation that we provide for our students is a shared room (2 or 3 beds in a bedroom) in a shared flat, with a common bathroom and kitchen.
• These flats are located in a convenient residential area in Florence. If you would prefer a single room option or other accommdation options, please email us.
- Courses / Programs
|Address: Via Dei Conti 4, Florence, Italy|
|Search schools here by state/city for Alabama, Arizona-Phoenix, Arkansas, California-LA County/Bay Area, Colorado-Denver, Florida-Miami-Dade, Georgia-Atlanta, Illinois-Chicago/Cook County, Indiana, Iowa, Kansas, Kentucky, Louisiana, Maryland, Mass-Boston, Michigan, Minnesota-Minneapolis, Mississippi, Missouri-St Louis, Nevada, New Jersey, New York, North Carolina, Ohio-Cleveland, Oklahoma, Oregon-Portland, South Carolina, South Dakota, Pennsylvania-Philadelphia, Tennessee, Texas-Houston/Dallas, Utah, Virginia, Washington-Seattle, Wisconsin-Milwaukee & more...
Search career colleges in Canada by province/city in Abbotsford, Burnaby, Kelowna, Surrey, Victoria, Vancouver, BC, Hamilton, Kitchener, London, Ottawa, Toronto, Ontario, Calgary, Edmonton, Alberta, Winnipeg, Manitoba & more...
© 2003-2023 Learn4Good Ltd: Site listing Education Programs, Career Training & Jobs worldwide.