Culinary arts schools in Italy, cooking courses in Florence, Rome, Milan. Study abroad culinary programs in English for Americans, international students. Professional chef training courses, short culinary vacation programs, good wine tasting courses in Tuscany..
• Learn to cook authentic Italian food in the heart of world-renowned Tuscany!
• Florence Culinary Arts School (FCAS) welcomes international students & enthusiasts from around the world, and provides a range of professional chef training programs (with long-term & short-term study options year round and in summer), restaurant internships, Italian home cooking classes, & short cooking courses for beginner to advanced level.
• In our culinary programs, you learn how to cook Italian food that both tastes delicious and has a beautiful appearance on the plate. You will learn this techniques from Italian top-level chefs.
• You will cover a range of recipes - from traditional to modern dishes. In addition, you will be exposed to the latest international culinary trends, as well as acquiring up to date information on culinary business practice.
• Our graduates are now playing active roles in diverse fields in the Italian culinary business worldwide. Our students gain hands-on culinary experience in Italy.
• Florence is renowned as a gourmet city, with the mission of spreading outstanding Italian cuisine cooks all over the world.
• One of Italy's most popular tourist destinations, it is home to numerous globally recognized restaurants, markets full of fresh ingredients, and special experiences. Immerse yourself in the world of Italian cuisine!
• FCAS can organize comfortable and safe accommodation for our students, in order that they can enjoy Italian life with the greatest possible ease.
Italian Cuisine Professional Chef Courses:
• Chef Training + Restaurant Internship
• Italian Cuisine Chef Training Course (8 weeks)
• Italian Cuisine Quick Learning Course (6 weeks)
Further Food & Beverage Courses:
• Italian Home Cooking classes
• 1-Day Short Cooking courses
• Restaurant Internship course
• Italian Language + Restaurant Internship
• Barista course
• Gelato course
• Sommelier course
• Italian Cooking Summer course
• Italian Cooking Christmas course
• Group training for Foreign Culinary Schools
• Located in the beautiful Calabria region of Southern Italy, the Italian Culinary Institute (formerly the Italian Institute for Advanced Culinary and Pastry Arts) is a professional cooking school recognized as Italy's top culinary academy, and considered among Europe's finest.
• We offer full immersion culinary, baking, pastry and gelato programs for professional chefs, patissiers, culinary instructors, advanced students & home gourmets from around the world.
• ICI was established to constantly update cooking techniques and menu development for chefs, pastry chefs, bakers & gelaticians in Italy's increasingly competitive cooking environment.
• Our programs are based in Copanello, 5 minutes from the picturesque seaside town of Soverato, situated at the tip of the Italian peninsula just north of Sicily.
• Each program includes quality hotel accommodation, meals with wine, course materials, culinary travel, market visits, and more!
"Hands down! The best place to learn and develop yourself as a chef and at the same time enjoy the southern hospitality and more importantly the best ingredients I've ever seen in the world!!" - Siddhanth, India
"I find myself constantly referring to my time at ICI when I am trying to relate to other chefs and my students a standard of excellence. I would not hesitate to recommend to anyone to make the time and monetary investment to pursue a continuing education at ICI if they are truly interested in Italian cuisine and culture." - Geoff, USA
Professional Italian Cooking Courses / Chef Training (in English & Italian)
3-month course: • Master of Italian Cuisine
2-week course: • The Evolution of Italian Cuisine
1-week courses: • Traditional Italian Charcuterie: Curing Meats, Sausage Making & Artisanal Salumi
• Foundation of Italian Regional Cuisine: Curing, Pickling & Sun-drying
• Italian Culinary Exploration (Gourmet course)
• Advanced Mediterranean Cuisine
• Pastry, Desserts & Specialty Breads
• Artisan Italian Gelato: Ice Cream Making Technique & Production
• Artisan Italian Cheese Making
Enjoy the sunshine welcome of Italy at a family run Culinary cooking school in Sorrento, close to Naples in the South of Italy. Discover the healthy secrets of Italian cuisine with chef Biagio and his use of fresh grown ingredients for creating the simple local Mediterranean dishes. Our way of cooking has evolved over the centuries.
The south of Italy has always been a Mediterranean base through which many civilizations have passed, giving to our land and likewise to our plates a touch of their traditions. Our mission is to teach our students the art of traditional southern Italian cooking, specifically those dishes rooted in our culture and way of life. In this way we not only offer cooking classes, but a piece of our historical heritage.
Cooking classes begin in the late morning or afternoon to cook a different full 4 course meal every day, which is then served for lunch or dinner at Mami Camilla.
The chef, provides each student with a book of recipes so that you could follow each day's menu and take notes and ask any questions that you may have. We always give the students the opportunity to have hands on experiences with every dish we make, that's why we limit our class size to no more than 5/6 students.
Spend a fabulous cooking holiday in Umbria, close to the Tuscany region in Italy. Let's Cook in Umbria offers 1, 2, 4, and 7-day culinary classes country farm"La Volpe e L'uva" in the heart of Umbria. Learn to cook authentic Italian dishes in an informal and friendly environment where you will learn the passion of the Italian kitchen and have fun doing it.
Our culinary teacher is a native Umbrian and speaks English, so understanding won't be a problem. We will teach you to make splendid Italian four course lunches/dinners covering all the basic Italian cooking techniques and using quality local ingredients. Umbrian cuisine is incredibly rich and varied, famed for its heady olive oil; the wines are among the best produced in Italy.
Based in a mountain retreat in the Apennine mountains between Bologna and Florence, The Culinary Institute of Bologna (CIBO) offers year-round, private cooking lessons and culinary vacations. Taught by English speaking, professional restaurant chefs, CIBO provides 3 to 7 day cooking experiences that are customized to the skill level of the participant. Chef Stefano Corvucci will teach you the techniques learned from Pellegrino Artusi, the founder of modern Italian cuisine.
The Apennine Mountains offer a wide variety of historic, culture, natural and artistic sites. The seaside village of Rimini is about 1 hour away. You will be picked up in either Bologna or Florence and taken to a hotel near the mountain retreat. You will have lessons from lunch to dinner in the Chef's kitchen and also have the opportunity to cook over a fireplace, stone oven or outdoor grill.
CIBO classes cater for beginner to advanced level food lovers. We also offer online lessons that are one on one with the chef. You can cook along in your own kitchen and invite friends to join.
Fabiolous Cooking Day offers day-long Italian cooking courses in Rome, Italy and in Mazzano Romano, a medieval village approximately 30 minutes drive from Rome.
Chef Fabio gives individualized cooking lessons in his own home and teach you the culinary secrets behind creating classic Italian pastas. Chef Fabio has a passion for cooking that you too will walk away with!
Study culinary arts in the heart of south-west Italy!
Situated in the historic city of Naples, Vesuvio International School of Hospitality (VISH) provides a range of specialized Culinary Arts programs taught in English to local and international students.
We provide long-term (1-3 years) and short-term (1 month) culinary arts courses taught by experienced and professional tutors. We also provide programs in Hospitality Management and Travel / Tourism.
VISH is an international school and we pride ourselves on diversity. Each semester we welcome students of many different nationalities and social backgrounds.
Located just 100 kilometers from Rome, Casa Gregorio is a cooking school that provides a hands-on Cooking Program and Culinary Tour to students from around the world. Our cooking classes take place at an historical house in the charming medieval Village of Castro dei Volsci, set on the top of a hill in the heart of Ciociaria in Central Italy. Enjoy an extraordinary cooking experience in a traditional Italian family environment!
Gregory, your Italo-American host, will be your guide in the discovery of authentic Italian cuisine with culinary tours, cooking lessons and delicious meals at home and in local restaurants. You will be given the unique opportunity to enjoy the taste of true Italian dishes made according to traditional recipes while you are immersed in the meal preparation.
Our beautiful kitchen is the set of our informal and friendly "Italian Cooking Classes" where you learn to prepare the homemade recipes, sip on a glass of some great wine while listening to background music and experiencing many laughs! Accommodation is provided in Casa Gregorio.
stile Italiano is a professional training centre for chefs and aspiring chefs who wish to receive a specialized training in Italian cuisine in Italy. We are located in Cercenasco in the Province of Turin in the Piedmont Region in Northern Italy, approximately 25 km south-west of Turin.
We offer a wide range of courses, from one-day courses during your holiday trip around Italy, to the 6-month master's course. We have a special package for experienced chefs only who wish to follow their courses with work experience in highly recognized restaurants in Italy. The courses are taught by Italian chefs in Italian. Some courses are taught in English.
Italian cuisine is a cuisine rich, varied, healthy and expresses all the qualities of Italy from the sea of Sicily to the mountains of Piedmont. You can receive the authentic training in Italian cuisine only in Italy, where you can come into direct contact with Italian culture and products of the Mediterranean diet.
You can receive the best training only in schools that offer fully-equipped facilities, high level programmes and high-qualified personnel, together with a real-life experience in prestigious Italian restaurants.