Cosmetology & beauty schools in Nova Scotia: Makeup classes in Halifax NS - Makeup artist training courses, intensive, private makeup classes for beginners, short airbrush makeup workshops, hair-styling schools, eyelash classes in Halifax NS. Esthetician schools, salon career training in Nova Scotia, Canada.
1.The Beauty Box by Sheriff - Professional Makeup Classes in Nova Scotia & Canada
Courses / Programs
• Are you searching for professional or private makeup classes in Nova Scotia?
• The Beauty Box by Sheriff, Canada's #1 MUA School & Beauty Retailer, provides quality, intensive makeup artist certification programs and eyelash classes through our exclusive mobile beauty and makeup courses & bootcamps in Halifax NS.
• Taught by highly-experienced instructors, our makeup bootcamps aim to mould a novice student into a professional makeup artist.
• The Beauty Box by Sheriff offers financing to qualified students. We strive to keep our program fees realistic and affordable, while maintaining good value for money.
• Our mobile makeup classes are available in Halifax in Nova Scotia, Fredericton in NB; Edmonton, Calgary, and Lethbridge in Alberta; Vancouver and Victoria in BC; Thompson, Brandon, The Pas and Steinbach MB; Regina and Saskatoon in Saskatchewan; and Montreal in Quebec.
• We also offer mobile makeup classes in the following cities in Ontario: Toronto, Brampton, Mississauga, Vaughan, Etobicoke, North York, London, Scarborough, Pickering, Barrie, and others.
Student Review / Testimonial:
• "I came into this program not sure if it would cover everything I wanted to learn, but it surpassed my expectations. I learned many new things during the program. So happy I took my education to a new level and very pleased to have taken it with Sheriff. The instructors at the school are all knowledgeable and very patient. Thanks guys!" Kylie, Winnipeg
• Gain the expert knowledge and skills you need to succeed as a spray tan consultant with Aviva Spray Tanning Academy - one of the leading spray tan training providers in Canada!
• The world's first spray tan training academy, Aviva offers onsite spray tan classes in Vancouver BC,which take place regularly in a leading hotel.
• Aviva also offers in-class spray tan training in Toronto ON and Montreal, Quebec.
• In addition to our 1-day certification programs onsite, we provide comprehensive online spray tan classes that allow you to earn your professional certification from the comfort of your own home or workplace in Vancouver, Victoria, Kelowna, Nanaimo, Abbotsford, Kamloops, throughout BC & nationwide, with content available 24/7.
• All of our spray tan courses come with a 100% money-back guarantee.
• On successful completion of your course, you will be awarded a Spray Tanning Certificate.
• Sunless spray tanning is one of the fastest growing services in the beauty industry, increasing by almost 500% in the past 5 years!
• Our interactive short courses are ideal if you want to add spray tanning certification to your beauty career portfolio, or to start a successful spray tanning business, or improve the profitability of your current spray tanning business.
Student Review: "I don't think my business would be where it is today without the quality of the Aviva products & training and all the wonderful marketing information & suggestions the Aviva staff has provided" • Patti, Mississippi
Donato Academy of Hairstyling & Aesthetics, Toronto
Courses / Programs
Located in Toronto, Ontario, east-central Canada, Donato Academy of Hairstyling & Aesthetics offers a full time hairstyling program leading to Certificate of Qualification (license) which is presented in four elements. Each element, similar to a “semester”, presents the student with progressive levels of theory and practical techniques. The first three elements of the program introduce the beginner to the basics of hairstyling, customer service and salon operations preparing the student for the fourth and final element, namely practical salon.
Practical Salon is a course in the program in which the students have the opportunity to work in the Academy Salon 35+ hours per week offering all learned services to salon guests. Reputation is another key reason to choose Donato. John Donato is the mastermind and visionary behind the Donato brand. John's client list includes Elle, Chatelaine, Flare, Club Monaco, Danier Leather, Pantene, Coca Cola and L'Oreal to name a few. Our academy is recognized by the MTCU (Ministry of Training, Colleges and Universities).
Hairstyling Program leading to Certificate of Qualification (license) with four elements of study - basics of hairstyling, customer service, salons operations and practical salon.
Topics covered include:
* Hair & Scalp Analysis
* Health & Safety in the Salon
* Customer Service and Building a Clientele
* Finishing and Styling Techniques
* Basic & Advanced Cutting Techniques
* Basic & Advanced Colour Techniques
* Chemical Services: Perms, Relaxers and Smoothing Systems
* Salon Operations
Inter-Dec College is located in Montreal, Quebec in western Canada and offers beauty, design, and imagery programs. As part of our beauty programs students can choose between artistic makeup for fashion and beauty or for TV, film and theatre, massotherapy, hairdressing and aesthetic care.
Our design programs consist of interior design and set and prop design. Our imagery programs include 2D/3D animation, graphic design, video games, video editing and commercial photography. Training can be taught in French or English.
Since its founding in 1983, the Inter-Dec College has distinguished itself by the quality of its training, its varied programs and the excellence of its student services. Our courses, averaging one year in length, are all made up of intensive classes that allow graduates to immediately enter the job market.
The programs at Inter-Dec College lead to attestations of collegial studies (AEC), diplomas of professional studies (DEP) and in-house diplomas (AE), all recognized by the Canadian Ministry of Education.
For international students, your AEC will provide access to jobs upon graduation, so you can stay in Canada and acquire professional experience.
Beauty Gateway Aesthetics & Aromatherapy School, located in Richmond, B.C. (part of Metro Vancouver), is a beauty and wellness training school that provides professional certificate and diploma courses to Canadian and international students.
Our tuition is surprisingly affordable, and provides the comfort, and flexibility to match your lifestyle.
Our vision is to promote higher educational opportunities that support the success of Aesthetic, Aromatherapy & Nail students. Beauty Gateway School accomplishes this by providing student services. All student services are supervised by experienced instructors.
We are using natural skin care products and therapeutic-grade aroma products.
Beauty Gateway School is located in Richmond B.C. on a busy street convenient for local shops, restaurants and cafes.
We are just across from the Richmond Public Market, a very popular attraction for tourists, close to the biggest Richmond shopping Center, and just 5 minutes walk from the Canada Line Brighouse Station.
M.C. College offers accredited programs in hairstyling, esthetics and fashion at several locations throughout Western Canada.
With campuses in Edmonton and Calgary in Alberta as well as different locations throughout British Columbia, M.C. College Group has over 100 full and part-time employees.
The educational faculty at each location is made up of experienced industry professionals. M.C. College Group inspires them to continue their professional development and provides instructional training to insure they are the best trained faculty in their respective programs.
The head office staff includes a Director of Operations, Director of Education and Controller with more than 40 years combined experience in the organization. Full time curriculum specialists in all three programs insure MC College delivers the most comprehensive program possible.
An Artistic Director, with over 30 years experience as a platform artist and a team of internationally recognized technical advisors in both hairstyling and esthetics, consistently update the skills of the instructional faculty.
Complections College of Makeup Art & Design (C|MU), Toronto
Courses / Programs
Complections College of Makeup Art and Design (C|MU) creates the new faces of the global entertainment and fashion industry.
Based in the heart of Downtown Toronto, we are a private career college, unique within Canada, that offers highly specialized courses in make-up artistry for film, theatre, television and fashion.
C|MU is an industry leader, influencing the direction of make-up artistry worldwide through the accomplishments of our graduates and the notable activities of our instructors and staff.
Attracting students from across the country and around the world, C|MU is the only makeup school that offers courses in all seven disciplines of makeup artistry.
Specialized areas of study include character and special makeup effects, creature design and prosthetics, theatrical makeup design, and fashion photographic makeup. C|MU is committed to providing unparalleled training for the next generation of makeup artists worldwide.