Cosmetology colleges & beauty schools in Washington State: Makeup classes in Seattle area. Professional make-up artist certification, airbrush makeup classes, private makeup lessons, hair styling schools, esthetician training, nail technician, spray tan classes Seattle, salon career programs in Spokane, Tacoma, Vancouver, Bellevue, Everett WA..
• Get certified as a spray tanning professional in Washington State through in-class or online training from Aviva Spray Tanning Academy - the world's first spray tanning training academy!
• We provide comprehensive 1-day spray tan certification programs in Seattle which take place regularly in a leading hotel.
• Alternatively, study online from the comfort of your own home or workplace anywhere in Tacoma, Spokane, Vancouver and throughout Washington State and nationwide, with course content available 24/7.
• Our spray tan certification programs are suitable for total beginners to advanced level beauty professionals and focus on hands-on training to help you perfect your technique.
• Our students are those who are looking to add sunless tanning certification to their beauty career portfolio, or to start a successful spray tanning business, to host mobile spray tan parties, or improve the profitability of their current spray tanning business.
• On completion, you will receive a Spray Tan Certificate signed by Aviva Labs' President, stating that you have successfully trained as an Aviva Labs spray tan professional consultant.
• All of our spray tan classes come with a 100% money-back guarantee.
Student Review: "It's refreshing to learn an easy and proper way to spray tan clients. I learned how far to stand from the client, body positioning. I loved the course. Thank you for helping me make more money at the salon!" • Jodi Heffler, Owner, The Claw Shop Day Spa, Leominster MA
Gene Juarez Academy is a nationally accredited cosmetology school that provides beauty career training programs at schools in North Seattle and South Seattle. We provide Cosmetology, Manicuring, and Cosmetology Instructor Training Programs.
Our North Seattle school is situated in Mountlake Terrace, Snohomish County WA, and our South Seattle school is located in Federal Way, King County WA. Both schools are less than 30 minutes from Downtown Seattle.
Located in Vancouver WA, Eternal Radiance Institute of Permanent Makeup provides a 3-day permanent makeup course taught in English and Spanish.
We aim to provide quality education that will get our students started in the rapidly-growing permanent makeup industry. With many of our students already working in the fields of cosmetology or esthetics, being able to offer Permanent Makeup services to their clients will help to grow their business even further.
With over 12 years experience as a permanent makeup artist, I can say that the permanent makeup industry is booming! The demand for properly trained artists has skyrocketed. The sky is the limit with this exciting and lucrative career.
On completion of our comprehensive course, you will have opportunities to work in many different environments. Our graduates will launch their careers in spas, salons, medical practices, tattoo shops, on in their own free-standing permanent makeup studio.
We also offer Permanent Makeup services for students, clients and the public.
CRYSTAL WRIGHT LIVE is dedicated to helping aspiring makeup artists, hair stylists, fashion stylists and manicurists build successful careers working in print, video, film and television.
Crystal Wright has taught and inspired artists as an agent, author, mentor and coach for three decades. She believes that every freelance artist can turn their dream into a creative and financial success by transforming their artistry into a successful business enterprise, and she has helped thousands of artists do just that.
As President of the Crystal Agency she represented some of the most recognized freelance artists in the US and worked with celebrities such as Halle Berry, Pink, Tyra Banks, Denzil Washington and Alec Baldwin as well as corporate giants such as Nordstrom, United Airlines, Coke, 7-Up, The Sak, JC Penney, Neiman Marcus and many more.
Learn everything you need to know about building a powerful brand, marketing yourself, and Skyrocketing Your Confidence as a Freelance Artist.
––The Win Now Mentorship Program
––Packaging Your Portfolio: Marketing Yourself as a Freelance Makeup Hair and Fashion Stylist
––Business 101 for Freelancers
––Through The Book in 90 Days
––In The Zone with Crystal Wright