Study accounting/ bookkeeping courses online in UK: Bookkeeping diploma qualification - Accredited fast-track bookkeeping certificate & diploma training short courses by distance learning / home study online in England, London, Manchester, Liverpool, Birmingham, Leeds, Edinburgh, Scotland, Cardiff, Wales, Ireland, Middle East, Africa, UAE, USA.
International Career Institute: Learn valuable bookkeeping career skills that you can use on the job in a range of business and financial sectors. International Career Institute (ICI) is an accredited distance learning school that provides a wide range of specialized career training certification courses online to students from the UK and around the globe. Our Bookkeeping courses are available at Certificate and Executive Diploma levels.
Email:Contact us below
Career prospects for bookkeepers are bright as they are very much in demand as they are a crucial component of any business.
Online Bookkeeping Certificate & Diploma Courses: - Certificate of Completion Duration: 14 weeks
- Executive Diploma Duration: 24 weeks
- ICI courses allow you to study at your own pace with no assignment deadlines.
Learn bookkeeping and financial skills quickly and conveniently. This programme is designed in conjunction with the bookkeeping industry and the federal government.
Course features / units include: • Bookkeeping I & II (Short Course Units)
• Carry out business activity and installment activity statement tasks
• Communicate in the workplace
• Develop and implement policies and practices relevant to bookkeeping activities
• Establish and maintain a cash accounting system
• Establish and maintain an accrual accounting system
• Maintain asset and inventory records
• Prepare financial statements
• Use technology in the workplace
(Modules & lessons may change and be updated with the latest approaches and developments in bookkeeping and accounts).
2016 Student Survey of ICI Graduates: • 91% Met student expectations
• 91% Would recommend to a friend
• 98% Happy with tutorial support
Student Review: "The diploma, knowledge, and skills that I have acquired through ICI played a significant role in my achieving my position. The recruiting department of the firm I work for was quite impressed with the educational curriculum. Thank you ICI! You have given me the opportunity of making my dreams of becoming a paralegal a reality." - Antonia
The University of Derby, an East Midlands university based in the UK offering a variety of online and on site undergraduate, postgraduate and part time university courses. At Derby, there are around 20 courses that you can study entirely online including foundation degrees, honours degrees or postgraduate degrees in a wide range of subjects. We even offer online Master of Business Administration (MBA) degrees.
By taking an online degree or one of our online courses at Derby, you can study at home, at work or wherever there's a computer. Ideal for people who want to study with a University but find it difficult to commit to attending the same time each week, every week, or for whom attending a campus may be too restrictive.
Tutor support is available, as well as the insights and support of your fellow distance learning students, though online discussion groups.
Welcome to the easiest way to become a Legal Secretary! From the comfort and safety of your own computer, simply log onto our online training classes from anywhere and you could end up working within a prestigious and well paid office of a UK Law Firm, or wherever English Law is practised, as in some countries of the Commonwealth.
The Legal Secretary courses are taught by Wendy Souter, the creator and founder of the Legal Secretary course in London. These online courses focus on Conveyancing, Litigation and Paralegal Studies for those who wish to work in a UK law firm, or wherever English Law is practised, as in some Commonwealth countries.
Our online courses are tailor-made to give all the benefits, without stress or you having to give up valuable nights or weekends attending outside classrooms. To be eligible to study a Legal Secretary Course, you must have previous secretarial/office skills, minimum typing speed of 50wpm and MS word proficient.
Student Testimonial: "Since obtaining my diploma with OTC, this, with my work experience, has enabled me to become a Fellow of the Institute of Paralegals. I would thoroughly recommend the OTC training programme. The lectures are easy to understand, well presented and convenient.
Anyone wishing to take the leap from Secretary to Fee Earner, this is definitely the route to take. I cannot thank all those involved with OTC enough for their help and enthusiasm." - Joan
Woodgrove Tutorials are an award winning college and a training provider of the Institute of Certified Bookkeepers (ICB) courses through distance learning / home study.
ICB's primary objectives are to promote bookkeepers and enable them to gain recognition as an integral element of the financial system. The ICB controls this through qualifications and grades of membership which recognise the achievements of its members in academia, experience and individual competence.
There are many ICB courses which range from beginners through to expert levels. A trainee will normally start at the beginner's level and take incrementally more challenging tests throughout their career, although it is not uncommon for students to start at a more intermediate level if they already have relevant experience.
The ICB qualifications attained as a result are enormously beneficial in gaining employment as a bookkeeper. Although the ICB provide the examination body, they don’t teach the courses themselves. With Woodgrove Tutorials, students receive a ‘hard copy’ Course Modules on enrolment (by email and/or post by air mail) and then submit assignments online.
- ICB Level II Certificate in Computerised Bookkeeping
- ICB Level III Diploma in Manual Bookkeeping
Students receive a ‘hard copy’ of the Course Modules on enrolment (by email and/or post by air mail) and then submit assignments online. The end exam for the ICB Level 1 is taken online at your home. External exams for levels II & III can be taken in most countries around the world.
Silpa Business Training is located in Hertfordshire, near London, England. Specializing in accounting and book-keeping courses, our students have consistently achieved 90-100% pass rates for the widely recognised and respected International Association of Book-keepers (IAB) certification programmes.
Coupling 18 years of practical experience in senior financial positions at a number of PLCs, chartered accounting firms and 12 years of teaching in further education, Silpa lecturer and founder, Pushpa Kalu brings real world experience into a unique classroom experience.
Level 2 IAB Certification, Level 3 IAB Certification, ACCA. Recruiting now for online courses for June examinations. Course duration is normally 17 weeks for one level. These courses are entirely e-learning via e-mail, and Internet. The final examinations are held in the UK, or in a centre in the student's country (if there is a centre).
The University of London is one of the oldest, largest and most diverse universities in the UK. It is a federation of 19 distinct, separate and, in many cases, multi-faculty Colleges, together with 9 smaller specialist Institutes. The University of London International Programmes manages the majority of the University of London's distance learning courses.
It was established in 1858 to make University of London degrees accessible to students who, for one reason or another, could not come to the University to study in the conventional way. Studying through the University of London International Programmes provides an attractive option for those with financial constraints, commitments to work or family, or lack of local access to higher education. Today, there are 32,000 students studying in over 180 countries for more than 100 University of London qualifications.
Upon successful completion, you are awarded a University of London degree or diploma. The certificate states that you have studied at the University of London.
Undergraduate & Graduate Degree programmes include BA, BSc, Diploma, PG Dip, PG Cert, MSc in Accounting, Banking and Finance, Business Administration, Computers (Computing & Information Systems), Economics, Languages (English, French, German, Italian, Spanish), International Relations, Law with Management, Philosophy, Social Sciences, Sociology, Theology
• The Indian Board of Alternative Medicines is an internationally-recognised holistic medicine training institute offering online / distance learning courses to students from the UK, Europe, and around the world.
• We provide undergraduate and graduate diploma and degree programmes in a range of natural medicine therapies including Naturopathy; Medicinal Herbalism; Traditional Chinese Medicine, Holistic Nutrition among many others.
• 1-year Specialization Diploma courses include: Child Health, Dermatology, Respiratory Medicine, Neurology Medicine, Dental Medicine, E.N.T. (Ear, Nose & Throat); Oncology & Haematology, and more.
• Our graduates are required to demonstrate a broad understanding and competency in healthcare and maintain a commitment to intellectual development, health and healing practice and scholarship in complementary, alternative and traditional medicine, and integrated health practices.
• The Indian Board of Alternative Medicines is one of the largest open international educational academies and a premier institution in the field of alternative / complementary medicine and health promotion. All of our courses are taught in English.
Student Review: "First, I would like to confirm that I am thoroughly enjoying the BASM course. Hopefully, I should be ready soon to take the exams.
The course is very interesting and refreshing. My greetings to everyone. I am very intent on starting the Ph.D. with IBAM." - Catherine Cammen, Portsmouth, UK
• Doctor of Medicine in Alternative Medicines
• Doctor of Naturopathy / Natural Medicine
• Doctor of Oriental Medicine
• Doctor of Holistic Medicine
• Doctor of Medicine in Acupuncture
• Masters in Psychotherapy & Counselling
• Bachelor's in Alternative Medicine
• Paramedical Diploma courses
• 1 yr Diploma courses in Yoga & Massage, Reflexology, Iridology, Holistic Nutrition..
• 1 yr Specialization Diploma courses