Study accounting/ bookkeeping courses online in UK: Bookkeeping diploma qualification - Accredited fast-track bookkeeping certificate & diploma training short courses by distance learning / home study online in England, London, Manchester, Liverpool, Birmingham, Leeds, Edinburgh, Scotland, Cardiff, Wales, Ireland, Middle East, Africa, UAE, USA.
International Career Institute: Learn valuable bookkeeping career skills that you can use on the job in a range of business and financial sectors. International Career Institute (ICI) is an accredited distance learning school that provides a wide range of specialized career training certification courses online to students from the UK and around the globe. Our Bookkeeping courses are available at Certificate and Executive Diploma levels.
Email:Contact us below
Career prospects for bookkeepers are bright as they are very much in demand as they are a crucial component of any business.
Online Bookkeeping Certificate & Diploma Courses: - Certificate of Completion Duration: 14 weeks
- Executive Diploma Duration: 24 weeks
- ICI courses allow you to study at your own pace with no assignment deadlines.
Learn bookkeeping and financial skills quickly and conveniently. This programme is designed in conjunction with the bookkeeping industry and the federal government.
Course features / units include: • Bookkeeping I & II (Short Course Units)
• Carry out business activity and installment activity statement tasks
• Communicate in the workplace
• Develop and implement policies and practices relevant to bookkeeping activities
• Establish and maintain a cash accounting system
• Establish and maintain an accrual accounting system
• Maintain asset and inventory records
• Prepare financial statements
• Use technology in the workplace
2016 Student Survey of ICI Graduates: • 91% Met student expectations
• 91% Would recommend to a friend
• 98% Happy with tutorial support
Student Review: "The diploma, knowledge, and skills that I have acquired through ICI played a significant role in my achieving my position. The recruiting department of the firm I work for was quite impressed with the educational curriculum. Thank you ICI! You have given me the opportunity of making my dreams of becoming a paralegal a reality." - Antonia
• The International Career Institute (ICI) is a leading provider of online / distance education offering a wide range of career training courses to students in the UK and worldwide.
• These include online courses at certificate, diploma, and degree level in the following areas: business; professional services; design, events, media, PR & languages.
• ICI is an accredited and recognised member of the International Accreditation and Recognition Council (IARC) and the International Association of Private Career Colleges (IAPCC). We are also a member of the College of Teachers.
• Our mission is to provide high quality courses that develop graduates who have the skills to embark on a new chosen career or advance themselves in careers they may already be engaged with.
• Throughout your study, you will have the support of qualified tutors who are industry based practitioners.
• ICI provides a proven educational method. Through completion of an online course at ICI, graduates can secure their own futures by establishing or advancing a career or by establishing their own business!
Student Review: "To be honest, you cannot beat the services or the people that I have dealt with. I loved the business management course." - Sanil
"The program was dynamite and the assistance I received from ICI in starting my very own Interior Design and Decoration business was invaluable. Without a doubt one of the best investments I have made in myself and now I am reaping the awards."
Woodgrove Tutorials are an award winning college and a training provider of the Institute of Certified Bookkeepers (ICB) courses through distance learning / home study.
ICB's primary objectives are to promote bookkeepers and enable them to gain recognition as an integral element of the financial system. The ICB controls this through qualifications and grades of membership which recognise the achievements of its members in academia, experience and individual competence.
There are many ICB courses which range from beginners through to expert levels. A trainee will normally start at the beginner's level and take incrementally more challenging tests throughout their career, although it is not uncommon for students to start at a more intermediate level if they already have relevant experience.
The ICB qualifications attained as a result are enormously beneficial in gaining employment as a bookkeeper. Although the ICB provide the examination body, they don’t teach the courses themselves. With Woodgrove Tutorials, students receive a ‘hard copy’ Course Modules on enrolment (by email and/or post by air mail) and then submit assignments online.
- ICB Level II Certificate in Computerised Bookkeeping
- ICB Level III Diploma in Manual Bookkeeping
Students receive a ‘hard copy’ of the Course Modules on enrolment (by email and/or post by air mail) and then submit assignments online. The end exam for the ICB Level 1 is taken online at your home. External exams for levels II & III can be taken in most countries around the world.
At the Learning Institute, UK, you can study for a new career - in fields that are exciting and in demand. What's more, our courses let you study where and when you want. There are no exams: we use positive assessment instead. Since it's distance education, everything is at your convenience. You'll have your own personal tutor. Research shows you're more likely to succeed in this interactive, customized way, compared with mere self-study or book learning.
Thanks to the power of email, it doesn't matter where you live. With offices in the UK and the USA, we have students in more than 30 countries around the world. We have students in the US, Canada, Australia, UK, Norway, France, Singapore.... and all of them can quickly contact their tutor, and send in their assignments in a flash. But you don't have to use email. Many students post their assignments the traditional way.
Canadian Tourism College (CTC) is a Vancouver-based tourism & hospitality school that offers a comprehensive online Travel Agent Certificate Program to students in the UK, U.S. Canada, and around the world. Our flexible distance learning program allows you to study from home, and learn how to become a Certified Travel Agent at your convenience. We are pleased to announce that our Travel Agent Certificate now has 3 Star Endorsement from the Canadian Institute of Travel Counsellors.
The course lasts from 270 to 430 hours, depending on the intensity of your study time (22 months online). Students are introduced to the travel industry with comprehensive training in fares and tickets, travel reservations, leisure travel and the computer reservation system SABRE. Graduates who choose to take all 16 course modules and complete them successfully will earn the Travel Agent Certificate of Completion from CTC.
- 270 to 430 hours (22 months)
- 3 Star Endorsement from the Canadian Institute of Travel Counsellors
- 16 core travel & hospitality modules
- Comprehensive training in fares and tickets
- Training in the computer reservation system SABRE
- Travel reservations
- Leisure travel
- Study at your own convenience
Based in West Yorkshire in England, Childcare Online Training provide specialised distance learning courses in childcare, taught by top professionals through the online learning platform Moodle.
Education in a child's early years is vitally important, and our online courses help early years practitioners become accomplished professionals ready to work in the sector. With courses ranging from the full CACHE Early Years Educator courses, to CPD courses, we accommodate for all who work, or wish to work, for the benefit of children.
Our courses give people the necessary foundation for a career in childcare, while also aiding in more specific areas of a child's development.
- Early Years Educator
- Level 3 Award in Childcare and Education
- Level 3 in Home-based Childcare
- Caring for Children
- Policies and Procedures
- Understanding Inclusive Practice
- Safeguarding, Protection and Welfare of Children
- Working in Partnership with Parents
- Understanding the Value of Play in the Early Years
- Supporting Children's Special Educational Needs
- Diet, Nutrition & Exercise
- Observation, Assessment & Planning
- Working with Children in the Early Years
- An Introduction to Food Safety...
Welcome to the easiest way to become a Legal Secretary! From the comfort and safety of your own computer, simply log onto our online training classes from anywhere and you could end up working within a prestigious and well paid office of a UK Law Firm, or wherever English Law is practised, as in some countries of the Commonwealth.
The Legal Secretary courses are taught by Wendy Souter, the creator and founder of the Legal Secretary course in London. These online courses focus on Conveyancing, Litigation and Paralegal Studies for those who wish to work in a UK law firm, or wherever English Law is practised, as in some Commonwealth countries.
Our online courses are tailor-made to give all the benefits, without stress or you having to give up valuable nights or weekends attending outside classrooms. To be eligible to study a Legal Secretary Course, you must have previous secretarial/office skills, minimum typing speed of 50wpm and MS word proficient.
Student Testimonial: "Since obtaining my diploma with OTC, this, with my work experience, has enabled me to become a Fellow of the Institute of Paralegals. I would thoroughly recommend the OTC training programme. The lectures are easy to understand, well presented and convenient.
Anyone wishing to take the leap from Secretary to Fee Earner, this is definitely the route to take. I cannot thank all those involved with OTC enough for their help and enthusiasm." - Joan