Find a esthetics school in Boston MA area: Esthetician training & make-up classes for beginners & beauty industry professionals. Massage therapy program & beauty career training in Medford, Middlesex County MA.
The Elizabeth Grady School of Esthetics and Massage Therapy: The Elizabeth Grady School of Esthetics and Massage Therapy is a beauty training institution in Medford MA that serves students throughout the greater Boston and New England areas. We offer three distinct Diploma courses designed for students who are looking to begin or further a career in the beauty industry. Topics include Esthetics, Massage Therapy, and Makeup Artistry.
Located in the Mason Square neighborhood of Springfield, MA, American International College (AIC) is an accredited, co-educational four-year liberal-arts institution offering undergraduate and graduate degree programs in the fields of Arts, Education and Sciences, Business Administration (including MBA), Health Sciences (Nursing, Occupational Therapy and Physical Therapy) and Continuing and Extended Studies.
The mission of American International College is to prepare students for personal fulfillment, professional achievement, and civic engagement through educational experiences that transform lives. Our academic programs are founded on the knowledge, skills, and values of the liberal arts. They engage our students in theory and emphasize applied learning, while preparing them for the challenges and career opportunities.
AIC is accredited by the New England Association of Schools and Colleges; the National Association of State Directors of Teacher Education and Certification; the National League for Nursing; the American Physical Therapy Association; the Accreditation Council for Occupational Therapy Education; and Business Accreditation with the International Assembly for Collegiate Business Education.
Located just 90 minutes west of Boston in South Hadley MA, Mount Holyoke College is a premier research liberal arts college for women, offering the Bachelor of Arts degree with 50 majors, dual-degree programs, 2 Masters Degrees, and other certificate programs. Course categories include Computer Science, Economics, Chemistry, Sociology, and more.
Renowned for its academic rigor and internationalism, the first of the Seven Sisters (the female equivalent of the once predominantly male Ivy League), Mount Holyoke established higher education for women as a serious endeavor. With outstanding support services, and access to the Five College Consortium, Mount Holyoke students enjoy a rich intellectual life with far-reaching rewards.
Our 2,200 students hail from 48 states and nearly 70 countries. One in three students is an international citizen or African American, Asian American, Latina, Native American, or multiracial. Thirty-six percent of incoming first-year students were in the top 5 percent of their high school classes.
Mount Holyoke College is accredited by the New England Association of Schools and Colleges, Inc., through its Commission on Institutions of Higher Education.
Bachelor of Arts Degree programs for women:
- Art History
- Chinese (minor)
- Computer Science
- Environmental Studies
- International Relations
- Sociology, and more...
Further studies include:
- Dual Degree Programs
- Master of Arts in Teaching
- Master of Arts in Psychology
• Get full certification as a spray tan consultant with onsite classes offered by Aviva Spray Tanning Academy in Wilmington, Middlesex County MA (just 23 minutes north of Boston).
• Suitable for beginners to advanced level beauty professionals and individuals, our 1-day spray tan certification programs equip you with the knowledge and practical skills you need to make your business dream a reality.
• Our spray tan training is also available online for students throughout Massachusetts and nationwide. Study from the comfort of your own home or workplace with content available 24/7.
• All of our spray tan certification programs come with a 100% money-back guarantee.
• Whether you would like to start a successful spray tanning business, improve the profitability of your current spray tanning business,or add sunless tanning certification to your beauty career portfolio, the Education Team at the world’s first spray tan training academy will teach you everything you need for your spray tan business to succeed.
• With the longest-running spray tan classes in the world, Aviva provides the collective knowledge of thousands of master estheticians and spray tan artists, and an unparalleled level of marketing expertise.
• On completion of your course, you will receive a Spray Tan Certificate.
Student Review: "I would never have known how to spray tan without the hands-on demonstration. I learned great techniques that I will be able to use."
• Rachel, indigo Salon & Day Spa, Lowell MA
New Eden School of Natural Health and Herbal Studies
Courses / Programs
• New Eden School of Natural Health and Herbal Studies provides a wide range of accredited online certificate, diploma and degree courses (including doctorate programs) in the fields of naturopathy, holistic health, natural medicine, and nutrition.
• Our quality programs are studied online in Massachusetts, across the U.S., Canada, UK, and worldwide.
• Based in Indiana, our mission is to offer students the best accredited online educational programs in natural health and herbal studies that are available.
• Studying with New Eden is easy and affordable. You can start studying with New Eden whenever you want and learn at your own pace.
• Our distance learning courses allow you the convenience and flexibility of studying in your own home or office, and at times that best suit your schedule.
• New Eden has full accreditation with the American Council for Holistic Medicine (ACHM), which provides clinical training for graduates.
• We also have school approval with the American Naturopathic Certification Board, and the International Association of Natural Health Practitioners (IANHP).
Student Testimonial: "Thank you so much for your assistance and advice while I was enrolled in the ND program. I experienced first rate advice and guidance from you and the staff. All of my calls and emails were answered in a very timely manner."
- Thomas, Doctor of Naturopathy Graduate
NSF Health Sciences - Pharma Biotech is one of Europe’s leading pharmaceutical training companies. We are now offering bespoke, pharmaceutical training courses specifically to our US customers. We provide residential training courses in various locations across the US including: San Francisco, CA; Washington, DC; Boston, MA; Philadelphia, PA; and San Juan, Puerto Rico. We also offer in-house training at our clients premises, which gives your workforce exactly the course they need when and where you want it.
Our training is used by the pharmaceutical industry worldwide to comply with regulatory expectations and maximise the contribution of their staff at all levels. Delegates leave our courses better informed about the subject area, better aware of their role and impact upon product quality and/or regulatory compliance and better motivated to improve their contribution.
We also provide auditing, consultancy and training services for the Medical Devices Industry
NSF Health Sciences is an NSF (National Sanitation Foundation) International Company. NSF provides standards development, product certification, auditing, education and risk management for public health and safety.
Bespoke, Tailored Pharmaceutical Training Courses:
- Residential Training Courses
- Quality Leadership Program
- In-house Corporate Training
- EU GMP and Inspection Readiness
- EU Requirements for Clinical Trials
- Applying ICH Q10: Pharmaceutical quality System
- Risk-Based Decision Making
- How to Simplify and Improve Your Change Management System
- Human Error: Causes and Prevention
Located in Williamstown, in the Berkshires of northwestern Massachusetts, Williams College is a private liberal arts college offering a wide-range of undergraduate and graduate degree programs. There are three academic divisions (humanities, sciences, social sciences), with 24 departments and 36 majors, plus concentrations and special programs. The student:faculty ratio is 7:1, and the academic year consists of two four-course semesters plus a one-course January term.
On their way to a bachelor of arts degree, Williams students major in a core area of study. Instead of academic minors, we have concentrations, which are groupings of courses around certain topics that pull from many departments and disciplines. Still other opportunities exist for students to pursue emerging fields, take special classes, develop their own majors, and take part in experiential education or off-campus study.
Williams is accredited by the Commission on Institutions of Higher Education (CIHE) of the New England Association of Schools and Colleges (NEASC).