English courses in Boston: TOEFL exam preparation in USA, ESL school offering GMAT training, corporate English classes for businesses & executives. English immersion programs, private English lessons in Boston for beginner, intermediate & advanced levels.
Boston Academy Of English: Learn More, Pay Less. Boston Academy of English wants you to learn more than just English - we want you to experience American culture in the best city for international students in the world - Boston. One of the most academically prestigious cities in the United States, Boston is home to hundreds of outstanding colleges and universities.
Whether you need to improve your English to help you get into the school of your choice - or prepare you for the better job that you deserve - Boston Academy of English is your answer. Our Quality English programs are Accredited by ACCET and are the best price value in the Boston Area.
Standard English Program (20 lessons/week), Intensive English Program (24 lessons per week), Intensive English Plus Program (30 lessons per week), TOEFL Test Preparation (24 lessons per week), Corporate English, Summer Program, GMAT, Private English Lessons, ESL Teacher Training Certificate Program
• Conveniently situated in the historic and exciting downtown area of Philadelphia in Pennsylvania, Kaplan International provides a comprehensive range of accredited English courses to students from around the world.
• Our quality English language courses include General English, Intensive English, and TOEFL exam preparation. With lots of nearby attractions to visit and a busy calendar of social activities, you will make new friends as you explore Philly!
• With more than 40 years of experience in teaching English, Kaplan International Colleges has 45+ accredited schools across 8 English-speaking countries. We provide world-class English language education and the experience of a lifetime.
• Kaplan International in the USA are accredited by the Accrediting Council for Continuing Education and Training (ACCET). Students from 52 different countries attended our Philadelphia ESL school last year.
• Accommodation options include Residence Accommodation and Homestay with an American host family. Staying at a residence is a great way to meet other international students and explore the city while studying in Philadelphia.
• Living with a host family gives you the opportunity to practice English outside of school, and learn about Philadelphia first-hand in a welcoming and safe home environment.
Student Review: "Kaplan has unique and kind teachers, and I enjoyed studying and going to activities. The school location is convenient, too." - Shoko, Japan
Southern States University, San Diego & Orange County
Courses / Programs
Southern States University is the most affordable accredited university in the U.S. With campuses in desirable locations in Southern California, we provide intensive English language programs and TOEFL Exam Preparation to students from around the world.
Established in 1983, SSU has two campuses in San Diego (Fashion Valley & La Jolla), and one campus in Newport Beach (just south of Irvine CA, 45 minutes from Downtown Los Angeles). As well as our English courses, we also provide Business Administration Degree programs (BBA and MBA) for local and international students.
SSU can customize a program for our non native-speaking English students that includes Degree program classes plus intensive English study to adequately prepare you to succeed with your Degree studies.
SSU's mission is to offer competitive and professionally-recognized academic degree and certificate programs, to serve a culturally diverse student community, and to facilitate international awareness amongst our students.
• Conveniently situated in the heart of the central shopping district in The Bronx, New York Language Center (NYLC) provides full-time and part-time English language courses to students from around the globe.
• Our Private English lessons, Weekend English classes, and Part-time Day & Evening English programs are designed for beginner to advanced level students, and taught by experienced professionals.
• With decades of years of experience teaching English as a Second Language (ESL), we feel we are the best place in New York for learning English.
• Whether you're looking for a rich cultural experience or superior language education, you'll find both in the exciting environment of NYLC. Transportation to any of our branches via subway or bus is safe, quick, and efficient.
• Our Bronx branch, which is located in the heart of the Bronx's central shopping district, is easy to reach by public transportation and major highways. The school is in a modern, comfortable facility with its own student lounge.
• NYLC also has accredited English schools in Midtown Manhattan, the Upper West Side, and Jackson Heights (Queens).
English Language Courses for Adults: Beginner to Advanced Levels
• Private / One-to-one English Lessons:
- Can be arranged to accommodate individuals with limited schedules or specific needs.
• Weekend English Classes:
- 10-week course - 4 hours per week on Saturday.
• Everyday English Program - 8 hours per week.
• Part-time English Programs:
- Evening English Classes: 6 weeks / 8 hours per week
- Daytime English Classes: 5 weeks / 10 hours per week
Specialized English Courses on request: • TOEFL / Pre-TOEFL Exam preparation
• Business English
• Are you searching for English language classes in Spring / The Woodlands or the North Houston area?
• A leading provider of quality language instruction, Crossing Borders provides a range of English courses for adults, kids and teenagers. We teach students at all levels - beginner, intermediate or advanced.
• We offer General English, Business English, and Private English lessons, serving students in Spring / The Woodlands, Cypress, Tomball, Cleveland, Conroe, Montgomery County, Humble, Porter, and surrounding areas.
• Our English classes are customized to meet your individual needs.
• Our professional and qualified teachers do a full evaluation of your language skills and learning goals in order to determine what steps are needed to help you to achieve them.
• Our English language programs are ideal for promoting academic, business, and personal growth.
• We do not only want you to learn to speak and write English, but we want you to experience the American culture and love it the same way we do!
• We place great emphasis on language immersion and small group classes (2-8 students). Our teachers focus on grammar, pronunciation, reading comprehension, and vocabulary.
¿Quieres estar mejor preparado para enfrentar los retos de hoy en día con éxito? ¡Lo que necesitas es hablar un inglés profesional! ¿Estás listo para comprometerte contigo mismo y llevar tus habilidades en el idioma al siguiente nivel? Aprende inglés con Crossing Borders!
English Courses for Adults:
• General English for beginners, intermediate & advanced levels
• Intensive ESL Program (4 weeks)
• Semi-intensive English classes
• Private English lessons
• TOEFL exam preparation
• SAT preparation
• English Conversation classes
• American Pronunciation & Accent Reduction
• Business English
• Corporate English training
• English for the entire family
English Programs for Kids & Teens: • After-school English classes
• Weekend English immersion programs
• English tutoring for high school students
• Summer & Winter ESL camps
• Learn English in sunny Florida with The Language Academy (TLA)!
• Situated in Fort Lauderdale, north of Miami, TLA provides English courses to international students & business executives from around the world, including General English, Intensive English, & TOEFL preparation.
• Our internationally-renowned English language school has received the prestigious ACCET (Accrediting Council for Continuing Education & Training) accreditation, and is recognized by the US Department of Education, so you can be assured of high-quality English instruction.
• Known as the "Venice of America", Fort Lauderdale on Florida’s Gold Coast, is one of America's safest, cleanest and wealthiest cities, and is internationally famous for its white sand beaches & mild weather.
• The quality mix of TLA and its beautiful surroundings make it a smart choice of location to study English in the USA. TLA's Department of Student Affairs offers homestay, apartment & hotel accommodation.
• All students take a placement test that will ensure that they are placed in the class that best meets their needs.
• Our English teachers focus on your interests and learning goals. TLA plans a weekly program of activities providing an opportunity to have fun, practice your English and meet American people.
• You are encouraged to participate in cultural activities & field trips outside of school, and fully benefit from your visit to the U.S.
• General English - 8 levels from beginner to advanced
• Private / One-on-one English lessons
• University Preparation
• TOEFL, TOEIC & IELTS exam preparation
• Cambridge FCE, CAE, CPE, BEC & TKT exam preparation
• English for Executives / Business English
• Junior Summer Program for 11-18 year olds
• Homestay program with local host family
Further Language Courses: • Spanish, Portuguese, French, Italian & German
• ABC Languages is a premiere language institute providing high-quality, private English / ESL language training to adults, business professionals, teens and kids in the NJ / New York City area.
• We provide private English private English lessons for basic beginner to advanced level students - adults, college students and children (ages 5+) in your home, office or location of choice in NJ cities such as Newark, Jersey City, Elizabeth, Edison, Paterson and Clifton, and across Essex County, Bergen County, Hudson County, Middlesex County, Monmouth County, Morris County, Passaic County, Somerset County, Union County, and other areas mainly in North Jersey and Central NJ.
• Our experienced teachers are native speakers, and they make learning English fun! You start speaking English from day one, helping you gain real-life skills.
Student Testimonial: "I will definitely consider your school in the future as well as recommend it to anyone seeking to embark on language learning opportunity. Warm regards.”