Spanish classes in Broward County FL: Spanish language school in Fort Lauderdale offering intensive Spanish for adults, business Spanish for professionals & private lessons for beginner, intermediate & advanced level.
The Language Academy (TLA): Learn Spanish in Fort Lauderdale with The Language Academy (TLA). Conveniently situated in the downtown area, TLA provides quality Spanish language classes for adults of all levels - from total beginner to advanced.
Study options include Group Classes, Private Tuition, General Spanish, Intensive Spanish, Spanish for Professionals, and more. We also provide classes in other languages including Italian, French, Portuguese, and German.
Are you searching for foreign language lessons in the Broward County FL area for your child or preschooler? At Lango Broward, we provide quality Spanish, French, Italian, and Mandarin classes and summer camps for kids ages 2-12. Our language classes are held at convenient locations throughout the Broward County area, including in Fort Lauderdale, Hollywood, Coral Springs, Weston, Pompano Beach, Sunrise, Pembroke Pines, Deerfield, Davie, Tamarac and Cooper City.
Our weekly or bi-weekly classes take place at public schools, private schools and indoor playgrounds. If you would like to host a class once or twice per week and know a minimum of 6 interested parents, our teachers will bring the class to you at your own convenient schedule. In addition, we can provide private language lessons for your child.
Our highly engaging language classes and camps use music, games, art, and stories to teach kids new languages. With Lango your child will learn a new language, make developmental strides, explore other cultures and make friends. The younger the learner, the more likely they are to acquire the language with an authentic accent and retain vocabulary and grammatical patterns over time.
• Learn English in sunny Florida with The Language Academy (TLA)!
• Situated in Fort Lauderdale, north of Miami, TLA provides English courses to international students & business executives from around the world, including General English, Intensive English, & TOEFL preparation.
• Our internationally-renowned English language school has received the prestigious ACCET (Accrediting Council for Continuing Education & Training) accreditation, and is recognized by the US Department of Education, so you can be assured of high-quality English instruction.
• Known as the "Venice of America", Fort Lauderdale on Florida’s Gold Coast, is one of America's safest, cleanest and wealthiest cities, and is internationally famous for its white sand beaches & mild weather.
• The quality mix of TLA and its beautiful surroundings make it a smart choice of location to study English in the USA. TLA's Department of Student Affairs offers homestay, apartment & hotel accommodation.
• All students take a placement test that will ensure that they are placed in the class that best meets their needs.
• Our English teachers focus on your interests and learning goals. TLA plans a weekly program of activities providing an opportunity to have fun, practice your English and meet American people.
• You are encouraged to participate in cultural activities & field trips outside of school, and fully benefit from your visit to the U.S.
• General English - 8 levels from beginner to advanced
• Private / One-on-one English lessons
• University Preparation
• TOEFL, TOEIC & IELTS exam preparation
• Cambridge FCE, CAE, CPE, BEC & TKT exam preparation
• English for Executives / Business English
• Junior Summer Program for 11-18 year olds
• Homestay program with local host family
Further Language Courses: • Spanish, Portuguese, French, Italian & German
Learn Spanish in the heart of one of South Florida's most vibrant, cosmopolitan cities! SBL Ft. Lauderdale provides beginner to advanced level Spanish language classes to U.S. and international students.
Taught by experienced and dynamic language tutors, our Spanish language programs are popular with adults who want to improve their Spanish for work, travel or social situations.
With our communicative approach, students acquire Spanish conversation, grammar and vocabulary by immersing themselves in the language.
Based in Tampa, Florida, and serving the surrounding Hillsborough County area, Julio Vasquez, Spanish Tutor provides a wide range of beginner to advanced level Spanish language classes. If you are looking for an experienced instructor to study and learn Spanish in Tampa, you are in the right place.
We can customize courses according to your current level, then coach you on your progress to make sure that the lessons are addressing your specific learning style.
Quite frequently, learners of a foreign language find that the individualized attention of a tutorial with a private teacher can be much more productive and comfortable. Others may lean for a group class as long as the number of students is limited enough to allow everyone's participation in an interactive and pressure-free learning environment.
World Class Languages is a quality language institute that offers superb foreign language training to adults and children of all levels in Spanish, English to Speakers of Other Languages (ESOL), French, Chinese, Portuguese, Italian, Arabic, Russian, Turkish, and others on request.
Located in Boca Raton, we offer group and private lessons in South Florida’s tri-county area (Palm Beach, Broward, and Dade Counties), as well as language instruction over the Internet, and teacher training programs for experienced and novice teachers.
Our programs are customized to the needs of students of different ages and from different walks of life including young children, middle & high school students, and adults of all ages. Whatever your reasons for learning a new language may be, the teachers of World Class Languages are here to facilitate your growth on this exciting journey.
Our instructors are a group of professionals dedicated to teaching how to understand and speak a foreign language in the most natural and accessible way. Having been in the capacity of both a student and a teacher, our instructors understand the challenges their students face when learning a new language.
• Learn English in Orlando, Florida - one of the top travel destinations in the United States and worldwide!
• Our goal at KEF USA is to ensure students make the most of their time learning English in Orlando FL.
• In partnership with an award-winning college, we provide total-immersion ESL programs that focus on each student's ability to communicate effectively in American English.
• Unique to KEF USA is that all teachers have a master’s degree in TESOL.
• Students enrolled in a KEF USA Program will quickly become immersed in American English and culture, improving their language skills considerably.
• All of our English courses are accredited by the Commission on English Language Program Accreditation (CEA).
Range of accredited ESL English programs provided by KEF USA:
• Year-round & summer residential ESL English immersion programs for adults and children ages 10+.
• Residential summer ESL English camps + College Preparation+ Disney for juniors / teens & senior high school students.
• English classes in Orlando plus Regular School classes in your home country via online robotics.
Ideal for school tours or groups of adults looking for an exciting English language vacation, KEF USA course content can be customized to meet the specific needs of your group.
Orlando is the #1 tourist destination in the U.S., with more than 50 million people visiting each year. Also known as “The City Beautiful”, Orlando is an awesome place to learn English, live, work and play!
English ESL Camp
• 2 weeks minimum in June & July, for children ages 10-14, and high school teens / seniors ages 15+ years old
• Summer English course for Individuals & Groups
Academic English Year
• Intensive English for 5 or 10 Months Year-Round
• For Groups ages 15+
ToCollegeUSA - English plus College Preparation
• 4 Month Program (Intensive English Program + College Preparatory Program)
• GUARANTEED COLLEGE ADMISSION in Florida without taking the SAT. ACT, or TOEFL!
• For Individuals & Groups of international students.