Crown Institute of Studies has been Auckland’s leading travel, tourism, business and hospitality college for over 36 years, and is recognized as a quality leader by New Zealand and international employers.
Crown offers 56 week Diplomas in Business, Tourism and Hospitality Management. Students can also enrol for the University of Ballarat Bachelor of Business or MBA degree course at Crown. The students range from people changing career direction or people returning to the workforce to students entering it for the first time. If you have a lot of practical experience and want to learn the theory, or if you’re interested in upskilling then these courses are for you. International students successfully completing a Diploma can apply for a one year working visa.
Crown’s courses are NZQA registered and approved for student funding by the Ministry of Education. Crown was again recognized as a quality leader by the New Zealand government, gaining a three year audit cycle from NZQA, the highest ranking achievable by a private institution.
- University of Ballarat BBus
- University of Ballarat MBA
- New Zealand Diploma in Business Level 6
- Diploma in Tourism Management Level 5
- Certificate in International Travel, Tourism & Airline Studies Level 4
- National Diploma in Hospitality Management Level 5
- Certificate in International Hospitality (Food & Beverage Service) Level 3
- Certificate in International Hospitality (Hotel Services & Reception Operations) Level 3
Some of the program inquiries submitted here up to
2019-01-17 were from viewers in:
Naga City, Philippines;
Port Luis, Mauritius;
Auckland, New Zealand;
Norwood, United Kingdom, UK & England;
Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia;
You are here: School Search> Business schools Christchurch, New Zealand