International Career Institute - Online Courses for Australian & Global Students:
Study Business Management online with The International Career Institute (ICI) - a leading, accredited distance learning school providing quality correspondence courses to students and small business owners in Australia, New Zealand and worldwide. Increase your earning power and job security. Our online business management course is offered at ICI Diploma level. Developed by professionals with many years of experience, these comprehensive courses cover a range of topics that will ensure your career in management has a strong foundation. The employment opportunities are countless and the future is bright for educated business managers!Email: Contact us belowAccreditation:
Our business management courses are recognised and accredited by the International Association of Private Career Colleges (IAPCC) - an international industry association that represents private post-secondary schools, colleges and institutes that provide career-specific educational programs.
Many businesses and government departments have enrolled their own staff with ICI for further training and professional development. This provides a strong indicator of acceptance and recognition by employers and industry.
Online Business Management Course - ICI Diploma Training:
The aim of our online business management course is to equip you with the knowledge and skills necessary for managing a small business, or a department within a larger business.
One of the main advantages of taking a Business Management course with ICI is that you can study at your own pace with no assignment deadlines. The course leads to the awarding of an ICI Diploma of Business Management.
The maximum time given to complete a program is three years. The average time within which students complete their studies is 24 weeks.
The following subjects are covered in our business management courses:
- Management Procedures: Learn how to select appropriate procedures for the management of a business
- Communication in Business: Acquire the skills required to develop procedures for communicating with suppliers and customers of a small business
- Staff Management: Learn how to plan the management of staff in a business
- Establishment Procedures: Learn how to select appropriate procedures for the establishment of a business
- Financial Management: Learn how to carry out different financial management tasks used in business or department within a larger organisation
- Problem Solving: Learn how to develop procedures for addressing problems in a business
- Productivity: Learn how to develop strategies for managing production in a business or department within a larger organisation.
- Marketing Techniques: Learn how to evaluate marketing techniques used in business
No prior education or work experience required. There are limited places available.
Further Study Options:
Students of our Business Management course may also be interested in further studies with ICI with our range of Business and Management-based courses.
Student Survey of ICI Graduates:
• 91% Met student expectations
• 98% Happy with tutorial support
• 91% Would recommend to a friend
"I embarked on this journey a little over 24 weeks ago. As I progressed through every module my confidence grew and I learnt skills which have produced some breath taking photos. I never knew I would enjoy assignments so much."