Arts schools in Colorado: Colleges of design, fashion design, graphic design schools, animation courses, digital arts, fine arts, beauty schools, makeup classes, airbrush/ online spray tanning training, culinary arts schools certification, painting lessons in Denver area, Colorado Springs, Littleton, Golden, Brighton, Fort Collins, Aurora CO
The Metropolitan State College of Denver (also known as Metro State, or informally as Metro or MSCD) is a four-year college located in Denver, Colorado. Metro State has the second largest enrollment of undergraduates in Colorado. The Art Department at MSCD provides a range of Bachelor Degree programs with concentrations in art & design fields that include Painting, Drawing, Ceramics, Spatial Media, Art Education, and other fields of study.
Whether you are interested in being a professional artist, designer, educator, or researcher, you will learn traditional tools of art production and research as well as innovative approaches to art and design.
Metropolitan State College of Denver is accredited by The Higher Learning Commission and is a member of the North Central Association of Colleges and Schools. The College's offerings in Art and Industrial Design are accredited by the National Association of Schools of Art and Design (NASAD).
• Study for 1, 2 or 3 semesters at the UK’s No. 1 arts university!
• Arts University Bournemouth (AUB) is a leading university specialising in arts, performance, design, and media education. Easily accessible less than 2 hours south of London by train, AUB provides study abroad BA (Hons) courses for US / international students & professionals who wish to spend time abroad in pursuit of careers in creative arts, graphic design, interior design, textiles, fashion, makeup, animation, visual communication, event management, architecture, dance, acting, film production, photography, & more.
• Our short study abroad courses are designed for students who want to spend time learning in the UK, developing their creative skills and perhaps gaining credits towards their university degree, but do not necessarily want to spend as much as 2-3 years studying in the UK.
• Students are fully integrated with our full-time BA (Hons) degree students, and these courses can be taken for 1 term, 2 terms, or 3 terms.
• If you can't find the exact course you want, we can design a course tailored to your individual needs. You can join several groups of students on a range of different courses and also receive one-to-one tuition.
• We also provide summer study abroad programs.
"The facilities that the Arts University Bournemouth has to offer are absolutely amazing. First off, the library was one of the most resourceful places I have come across in my entire stay there." - Orlando, USA, Animation Production
PRO Filers Nail Academy is a private nail school in Northeast Colorado Springs that offers professional nail courses. Our 7-10-month programs are taught by experienced professionals, with day and evening study options available.
At PRO Filers Nail Academy, we are dedicated to inspiring excellence in the nail industry. We accomplish this by raising the standard and creating consumer awareness in our community. We don't just teach students to pass a test. We empower, inspire and teach our students a skill for their future.
Some of the program inquiries submitted here up to
2019-02-15 were from viewers in:
You are here: School & College Search> Design Colleges / Arts Schools in Colorado for students in Denver, El Paso County, Arapahoe County, Jefferson County, Boulder County, Adams County, Larimer County..