Liffey College provides computer and business certificate and diploma courses, and it is located on Francis Street in Dublin 8, just a short walk from the vibrant Temple Bar area in the city centre. At Liffey College, we are committed to helping our students achieve their academic and career goals. Our college enhances student learning and personal development by creating conditions that motivate and inspire students to devote time and energy to educationally-purposeful activities both inside and outside the classroom.
We are a Registered Training Provider for the following educational bodies: City & Guilds, FETAC, ICM (The Institute of Commercial Management), ACCA (the Association of Chartered Certified Accountants) and CIMA (The Chartered Institute of Management Accountants).
At Liffey College, our courses are designed for the educational and professional development needs of our students. We provide students with a foundation for life-long intellectual growth and learning as well as the practical means of achieving a fulfilling career. Our highly qualified and experienced staff are there every step of the way.
Liffey College will be distinguished as an educational institution through excellence that provides developmentally appropriate and supportive opportunities. We aim to challenge our students to become responsible, resourceful and reflective, and fulfil the college mission to lead productive and fulfilling lives.
- Advanced Diploma in Professional Computing & Information Processing
- Diploma in Professional Computing & Information Processing - ICM
- Advanced Diploma for IT Users - City & Guilds
- Diploma for IT Users - City & Guilds
- Certificate for IT Users - City & Guilds
- Certificate & diploma business courses
- English language courses: General English (IESOL) - City & Guilds
Why Liffey College?
- Quality Tutors: All the tutors in the College are highly qualified in their area of expertise and also have a variety of business backgrounds which complement the teaching experience of the students. All tutors have worked in the education field and have experience of working with overseas and foreign nationals.
- Well Equipped Classrooms: Facilities include whiteboards, overhead projectors, computer outlets, and individual seating. All classrooms suites feature outside windows and exceed all regulatory requirements in terms of ventilation, heating, seating area, and daylight provision.
- Computer Facilities: Computer rooms provide state-of-the-art computers. Internet facilities are provided with 10Mb broadband speed (or better) and wireless internet access.
- Library Facilities: The Liffey College Library provides a very comprehensive service to assist students carry out research. The Library stocks a wide range of journals, reviews, magazines and reference material..
- Student Support: Liffey College offers support for students in relation to study skills, writing skills, and language skills.
- Location: The college is located close to the centre city with access to the night life and local amenities that the city has to offer. The students also have access to public library facilities outside the college with their student card.
- Lower Fees: Liffey College course fees are amongh the lowest in Ireland, making learning accessible to all.
Liffey College can help students to find temporary accommodation for when they first arrive in Dublin, thus allowing students sufficient time to arrange for a permanent one. Accommodation rates vary depending on students' personal choice. Students having any queries about accommodation should contact the college.
Dublin is the sixth most-visited city in Europe, behind London and Paris but ahead of Amsterdam, Madrid and Berlin. Not bad for a city with a population of just 1.4m. For any tourist, the city is a wonderful place to visit - the centre is about 3km square and all attractions are within walking distance.
For first-time visitors, there is plenty to see - for culture vultures the capital has all the country's major galleries and museums, while nature lovers can enjoy the city parks including St. Stephen's Green and the Phoenix Park - Europe's largest. For those returning to Dublin as visitors there will be plenty of change to observe.
Email: Contact Us
- Courses / Programs
|Address: 1-4 Swift's Alley, Francis Street, Dublin 8, Dublin, Ireland|
|Search schools here by state/city for Alabama, Arizona-Phoenix, Arkansas, California-LA County/Bay Area, Colorado-Denver, Florida-Miami-Dade, Georgia-Atlanta, Illinois-Chicago/Cook County, Indiana, Iowa, Kansas, Kentucky, Louisiana, Maryland, Mass-Boston, Michigan, Minnesota-Minneapolis, Mississippi, Missouri-St Louis, Nevada, New Jersey, New York, North Carolina, Ohio-Cleveland, Oklahoma, Oregon-Portland, South Carolina, South Dakota, Pennsylvania-Philadelphia, Tennessee, Texas-Houston/Dallas, Utah, Virginia, Washington-Seattle, Wisconsin-Milwaukee & more...
Search career colleges in Canada by province/city in Abbotsford, Burnaby, Kelowna, Surrey, Victoria, Vancouver, BC, Hamilton, Kitchener, London, Ottawa, Toronto, Ontario, Calgary, Edmonton, Alberta, Winnipeg, Manitoba & more...
© 2003-2019 Learn4Good Ltd: Site listing Education Programs, Career Training & Jobs worldwide.