Learn English in Qatar: Language school in Doha, TOEFL, TOEIC & IELTS exam preparation. Business English courses for professionals/ executives, corporate English training for companies, ESL programs in the Middle East for beginner, intermediate & advanced level.
Educate Learning Center: Situated just 2 minutes from Qatar University, Educate Learning Center is an English language training facility that provides beginner to advanced level English courses to students of all ages from around the world.
Located in the heart of West Bay, Educate provides in-center training for individuals, as well as administering leading international language tests, including TOEFL and TOEIC. In addition to our in-center courses, we also provide services on-site at companies across Qatar. In addition to our language training programs, we also specialize in mathematics, IT tutoring and personal development.
Language Courses for Adults & Children:
- English, German, Arabic, Italian, Spanish ....
- Beginner to advanced levels
Course features include:
- Small class sizes of up to 7 students
- Experienced, highly-qualified native teachers
- English Exam Prep (IELTS / TOEFL iBT)
- Focus on English conversation
- Fun & interactive learning environment
- Lessons taught in the target language
- A convenient and easily accessible location in Qatar
Kaplan International Colleges London - Covent Garden
Courses / Programs
With over 40 English schools in eight countries, Kaplan International Colleges is a world leader in English language education and has been teaching English as a foreign language to students and professionals since 1967. Our exceptional English school in London’s fashionable Covent Garden area is one of two of Kaplan International Colleges English schools in London.
Choose from a range of English courses of varying lengths and levels of intensity, with classes beginning every week of the year, at our English schools in London. Personalise your course to match your language needs through electives and supplementary study sessions.
Located in a historic building in central London, our school offers English courses and exam preparation courses taught by qualified, experienced and friendly teachers to help students of all English levels advance their academic and professional careers. Accommodation options are also available. Join our English school in London and achieve your language goals today.
Our English schools in London are accredited by the British Council and are active members of English UK, the association of recognised English language schools.
English Language Courses:
- General English courses
- Intensive English courses
- Business English for professionals
- Vacation English course
- TOEFL and Academic English
- Cambridge ESOL exam preparation
- IELTS Test Preparation
Work and Study Programs:
- Paid Work and Study (5/6/9-month programme)
Learn English with the British Council and you’ll be learning with the world’s English experts!
Situated in the Al Sadd area of Doha, Qatar, we offer a range of English class options for adults and children at beginner to advanced levels.
We’ve been teaching English for more than 75 years and have helped more than 100 million people in 110 different countries improve their English skills and build their confidence.
You can learn English by taking face-to-face lessons in our teaching centres or at home via our online courses and learning tools. And we can demonstrate your progress by providing you with internationally recognised proficiency tests.
Explore our unrivalled range of English courses and support to meet your exact learning needs.
- For adults & children at Foundation to Advanced levels
- General English for Adults
- Intensive English classes
- Private / One-on-one English lessons
- English for Study / Academic English
- IELTS Exam Preparation
- English for the Workplace / Business English
- General English for Children
- Online English lessons
Founded in 1995, ECS Scotland is a family run, British Council accredited English language training centre located in the heart of Edinburgh's New Town. Specialising in small group and 1-to-1 training to professional adults, ECS Scotland offers a variety of tailor made courses starting any Monday of the year.
Combination Courses combine 15 hours of General English in a small group with a maximum of 5 students and 5, 10 or 15 hours of 1-to-1 tuition, focusing on your specific language needs. Medical, Legal, Financial, Tourism, Military, Business, email writing topics are covered. Please ask us for your specific topic area and we will create a course for you. Closed group courses are available on request.
Weekend Refresher courses give you the opportunity to practise your English communication skills in the morning and spend the afternoon exploring Edinburgh, either on your own or by joining activities arranged by the school.
- General English Group Tuition 15 hrs per week
- General English Group Tuition 20 hrs per week
- Combination Course (15 or 20hrs General English in a small group + 5, 10 or hrs 1-to-1 focusing on your topic)
- IELTS Exam Preparation
- CAE / FCE Cambridge exam preparation
- Weekend Refresher courses
-Summer Pre-Sessional Academic English courses
Lafayette Language Institute is a dedicated language center in the heart of West Bay, the business district of Doha, Qatar.
We provide a range of beginner to advanced level English language classes for adults, children and teens from Qatar, the Middle East, and around the world.
Our highly-trained instructors are dedicated to your success. English has become an adopted second language in many countries across the globe; it is widely used in technical revolution and economic development.
Learning English will not only make you bilingual but also give you the opportunity to become more employable in every nation of the world.
English Language Classes in Doha:
- Beginner to Advanced Levels
- For adults, kids (ages 7-12) and teens (ages 13-17)
- General English classes (reading, writing and speaking)
- Group English courses
- Private / One-on-one English lessons
- English Conversation skills
- Business English courses for professionals, executives and staff teams
- Preparation for English Exams (IELTS, TOEFL, DELF and DALF)
- English Revision classes
We also provide language instruction in Arabic, Spanish and French
Amity English School, a department of Amity College, is an English language school in South West London, situated in the heart of Wimbledon in the Borough of Merton. We offer a wide variety of English language courses for beginner to advanced learners.
Serving an international student body, locally-based adults and working professionals, our courses are available full-time and part-time - providing morning, afternoon & evening study options.
Courses include General and Intensive English, Business English, Conversational Classes, Private Classes, English Exam Preparation (Cambridge, IELTS), and more.
At Amity English School, we structure our programmes so that each individual student obtains our full support, and can plan for his/her future success.
International students experience a sense of belonging in a relaxed and friendly atmosphere supported by bilingual staff. Our students represent over 75 different nationalities so far!
Our team are dedicated to ensuring your time with us is rewarding as well as enjoyable by providing a good standard of service from the moment you apply.
Amity English School is located in Wimbledon, less than 5 minutes walking distance from Wimbledon Train Station (served by South West Trains and only 15 minutes from Central London by train). Trains depart every 3-5 minutes from Waterloo Station.
English Courses for Adults: Beginner to advanced levels
• General English courses
• Intensive / Semi-Intensive English classes
• Part-time English courses
• English for Academic Purposes (EAP)
• English Exams Preparation (Cambridge, IELTS)
• Business English for working professionals & company executives
• Conversation & Pronunciation classes
• Evening English classes
• One-to-One / Private English lessons
• English Grammar classes
• English Summer & Winter Schools