EvelineCharles Academy: EvelineCharles Academy is the largest Cosmetology and Esthetics Academy in Canada. We are conveniently located in the heart of Edmonton, Alberta, Canada with excellent access to public transportation, facilities, and services. Our 21,000-square-foot facility incorporates state-of-the-art technology and training techniques to ensure graduates are given the best possible career preparation in their selected fields of interest.
- Energetic wide open technical floor where students can be observed in action with upbeat music.
- 4 Cosmetology classrooms with media centres
- 2 Esthetic classrooms with media centres
- Bright front reception area with retail display and guest service desk
- 117 Styling stations
- 20 Make Up stations and 24 Manicure stations
- 18 Shampoo stations
-16 Hair Dryers / 2 Large Mannequin Head Dryers
- A tranquil setting for skin care students that provides a
more relaxing atmosphere set with soothing music.
- 2 Facial Bed Rooms - 24 Beds
- 1 Pedicure Room - 14 Stations
- Large product dispensary and Laundry Facility
- Student Lounge & Locker Room with over 300 lockers
School / Office Address:10205 - 101 Street
St. Lawrence College was founded by the Government of Ontario in 1967. We offer over 80 post-secondary certificates, diplomas and degrees to help you reach your educational goals and achieve meaningful employment. The programs in our schools of Business, Computer & Engineering Technology, Health Sciences, Human Studies/Applied Arts and Skilled Trades are among the best in Canada. Let our friendly staff and faculty ensure that your stay with us is an exceptional one.
Our three campuses are located in smaller communities along the shores of Lake Ontario and the beautiful St. Lawrence River, in Brockville, Cornwall & Kingston. All three of our campuses are within driving distance of two of Canada's larget cities, Toronto and Montreal, and less than two hours from Ottawa, Canada's capital, making St. Lawrence College an ideal place to study and enjoy social activities and sports. We operate under stringent requirements for program quality set by the Ontario Ministry of Training, Colleges and Universities.
Located in the heart of downtown Toronto, Ontario College of Homeopathic Medicine (OCHM) provides Diploma & Certificate programs in Homeopathic Medicine and Health Sciences. As well as our flagship Diploma program offered on campus, we also offer Advanced Diplomas to healthcare professionals who want to integrate homeopathy in their practice. Our Certificate program - Exploring the Art & Science of Homeopathy - can be taken on-campus, or online through our distance learning option.
The Ontario College of Homeopathic Medicine (OCHM) is accredited by the Ontario Homeopathic Association, and graduates of the OCHM are eligible for registration with the Ontario Homeopathic Association.
The College is committed to providing professional training and education of the highest quality with impeccable standards for the practice of Classical Homeopathy in preparation for the designation of Homeopath. We are also committed to establishing a framework for a thriving homeopathic medical community that unites all homeopathic professionals to a common purpose of providing excellent homeopathic health care.
Certificate & Diploma Programs in Homeopathic Medicine and Health Sciences:
On-Campus Diploma Programs:
- Professional Program in Homeopathic Medicine and Health Sciences (3-years)
- Special Advanced Diploma Program for Health Professionals (21-months)
- Special Advanced Program for Naturopathic Doctors and Students (18 months)
On-Campus / Online Certificate Program:
- Exploring the Art & Science of Homeopathy
• Canadian Centre for Verbatim Studies is a Ministry-approved career college that specializes in the online training and professional development of Authorized Court Transcriptionists (ACT), and Digital Legal Monitors.
• We provide a 14-week online Court Transcription certification program as well as a 4 to 16-week Digital Legal Monitor / Court Reporter course for home-study students living in Canada.
• We offer our students the rare opportunity to achieve a qualification that allows you to work in the middle of the action of the legal profession without a law degree!
Court Transcription course:
• All classes are delivered by a professional transcriptionist who has worked for several years as an educator, a court reporter for the Ontario courts, and an ACT.
• We provide students with a comprehensive education in court transcript production, and ensure that they are fully equipped to produce accurate, reliable transcripts of legal proceedings.
• Graduates meet the transcript qualification standards set out by the Ministry of the Attorney General of Ontario, and are eligible to register and become an Authorized Court Transcriptionist (ACT).
Digital Legal Monitor course: • A digital monitor is also responsible for all of the duties of a court reporter, including marking exhibits, swearing in witnesses, and providing playbacks.
• Students will have access to the course for 4 months. Students can sit the final exam at any time.
For over 20 years, Stenberg College in Surrey in the Greater Vancouver area BC, has been dedicated to education that uses the most current industry techniques and methods so graduates enter the job market with relevant sought-after skills. We offer nursing, health care & human services certificate and diploma programs. In direct consultation with the professional community, Stenberg College develops programs that are targeted at meeting industry demands for certain skill sets, thereby giving our graduates the highest possible opportunity for employment and success.
Stenberg College is both registered and accredited by the Private Career Training Institutions Agency (PCTIA) of British Columbia. PCTIA is the government regulatory agency for private schools in the province of BC. Our programs are also recognized by Provincial and Federal governing bodies and professional associations such as the Canadian Medical Association, as applicable.
Conveniently located in downtown Winnipeg, right next to Old Market Square, Robertson College is a career training institution specializing in continuing education Diploma programs in the Health, Business & Technology fields. With hands-on learning, industry experienced instructors and real-world work practicums, we will equip you with the skills to compete in today’s job market. Best of all, all of our programs are designed to get you career ready in under a year.
At Robertson College, we are committed to helping our students grow and reach their full potential for success. We work hard to provide programs that prepare our students for the real world, and our Career Services team will prepare you in the classroom with in-class training, a work practicum and provide assistance in finding your first new job.
All of our Diploma classes are taught by instructors who have experience in their field. This allows them to bring their career experience right into the classroom. At Robertson College, our classes start year round so you can get started in your career sooner.
We also have campuses in Calgary, Brandon, and Edmonton, as well as a range of online / distance learning course options.
Vancouver Community College is the oldest publically-funded college in the province of BC, offering a wide range of Certificate, Diploma and Degree career training programs to international students. VCC has two campus locations in Vancouver; one in East Broadway, and another in the downtown area of the city.
Vancouver Community College’s extensive range of programs include ESL, university transfer, and applied degree and / or career training in hospitality, business, music, transportation trades, design and technology, instructor training and English teaching. We were also the first college in BC to grant applied bachelor degree programs. We serve 25,000 students a year, making it the largest college in the province.
Each year, more than 1500 international students from approximately 30 countries choose to enrol in any of the English as a Second Language and career programs that VCC offers. They come for our award-winning programs, highly-qualified faculty and a staff committed to helping them achieve their goals. We are proud to work with partners all around the world.
Certificate, Diploma & Degree programs for international students:
- Baking and Pastry Arts
- Culinary Arts
- International ESL Hair Design
- Automotive Service Technician
- Administrative Assistant
- Hospitality Management
- Music Diploma
- Dance Diploma
- Fashion Art Diploma
- University Transfer
- TESOL Diploma