EvelineCharles Academy: EvelineCharles Academy is the largest Cosmetology and Esthetics Academy in Canada. We are conveniently located in the heart of Edmonton, Alberta, Canada with excellent access to public transportation, facilities, and services. Our 21,000-square-foot facility incorporates state-of-the-art technology and training techniques to ensure graduates are given the best possible career preparation in their selected fields of interest.
- Energetic wide open technical floor where students can be observed in action with upbeat music.
- 4 Cosmetology classrooms with media centres
- 2 Esthetic classrooms with media centres
- Bright front reception area with retail display and guest service desk
- 117 Styling stations
- 20 Make Up stations and 24 Manicure stations
- 18 Shampoo stations
-16 Hair Dryers / 2 Large Mannequin Head Dryers
- A tranquil setting for skin care students that provides a
more relaxing atmosphere set with soothing music.
- 2 Facial Bed Rooms - 24 Beds
- 1 Pedicure Room - 14 Stations
- Large product dispensary and Laundry Facility
- Student Lounge & Locker Room with over 300 lockers
School / Office Address:10205 - 101 Street
• Gain the expert knowledge and skills you need to succeed as a spray tan consultant with Aviva Spray Tanning Academy - one of the leading spray tan training providers in Canada!
• The world's first spray tan training academy, Aviva offers onsite spray tan classes in Toronto ON, Vancouver BC and Montreal, Quebec. In each city, our 1-day certification programs are held in a leading hotel.
• In addition to our in-class training, we provide comprehensive online spray tan classes that allow you to earn your professional certification from the comfort of your own home or office, with content available 24/7.
• All of our spray tan courses come with a 100% money-back guarantee.
• On successful completion of your course, you will be awarded a Spray Tanning Certificate.
• Sunless spray tanning is one of the fastest growing services in the beauty industry, increasing by almost 500% in the past 5 years!
• Our interactive short courses are ideal if you want to add a spray tanning certification to your beauty career portfolio, or to start a successful spray tanning business, or improve the profitability of your current spray tanning business.
Student Review: "I don't think my business would be where it is today without the quality of the Aviva products & training and all the wonderful marketing information & suggestions the Aviva staff has provided...After completing your online training and adjusting to their methods to the Aviva-Way all our tans are now even and natural." • Patti, Mississippi
Conveniently situated in Mississauga and serving the Greater Toronto Area, National Personal Training Institute (NPTI) is a leading personal trainer school. We provide an innovative and comprehensive Personal Fitness Trainer diploma program taught by experienced and qualified instructors. It will provide you with the specialized knowledge and skills you need for a successful and rewarding career as a Personal Trainer. You can complete this course in as little as six months, or attend class each Saturday for a year. Day, evening, and weekend class are available.
At NPTI, we are committed to providing a high standard of education for our aspiring fitness professionals. Our curriculum is geared to the needs of today’s health-minded people. Our modern facility has the latest exercise equipment and learning materials for an effective and comfortable learning environment. We emphasize hands-on, practical training, and offer FREE ongoing consultation with nutritionists and fitness experts. Free job placement assistance is also available for all our graduates.
Student Testimonial: "I believe that this personal training course has given me the confidence and knowledge base to be a great personal trainer. The staff is top notch, very approachable whenever I had questions and supportive in their advice. The practical aspect of this course is without a doubt the biggest asset. No other program offers it...Don't hesitate to take your personal training course with NPTI."
- Steve, NPTI Graduate
- Personal Fitness Training Program:
500-hour comprehensive program that can be completed in 6 months (5 hours a day, 4 days a week) or over the course of 1 year (8 hours every Saturday).
Training includes 300 hours of classroom instruction plus 200 hours supervised, hands-on gym time. You will also have a practical internship with 6 months of hands-on experience in a fitness facility with a personal trainer.
Sprott Shaw College is the oldest private post-secondary institution in British Columbia and has campuses throughout the province including in Surrey in the Metro Vancouver area.
Our accredited community colleges are an ideal place to re-train for a new career in a broad spectrum of fields. We offer exceptional certificate and diploma courses in Business, Health & Social Care, Tourism & Hospitality, and Trades & Technology.
During the past century, Sprott Shaw College has built a solid reputation with both the private sector and government. This reputation is based not only on training excellence, but also on Sprott-Shaw graduates’ enviable record of securing successful jobs after training.
All locations feature small class sizes, qualified instructors, hands-on training and a friendly, appropriate learning environment for adults of all ages.
Conveniently located in Central Surrey, Sprott Shaw College is just 1 Block from King George Skytrain and 1 block from the Bus stop. There is underground hourly parking and 2-3 hour free parking on the street.
Note: Sprott Shaw College only accepts inquiries here from persons living in British Columbia and Alberta at present.
- Business Administration: Payroll
- Business Administration: Management
- Business Administration: Bookkeeping
- Business Office Concepts
- Business Administration Sales & Digital Marketing
- Community Support
- Early Childhood Education
- Executive Legal Administrator
- Executive Office Administrator
- Executive Medical Office Administrator
- Health Care Assistant
- Health Unit Clerk
- Hospitality & Tourism Management
- International Trade
- Live-In Caregiver
- Legal Secretary
- Medical Office Administrator
- Practical Nursing
- Pharmacy Assistant...
Vancouver Career College is a fully accredited, first-class training facility dedicated to the needs of individuals intent on starting a new career or enhancing their current skills.
Our career-training programs will help you to develop the skills you need in the fields of business, education, health care, hospitality, technology and trades. Most diploma programs include an internship/practicum placement program.
There are six locations in the Vancouver area - Vancouver, Burnaby, Abbotsford, Surrey, Coquitlam and Kelowna.
We are fully accredited by the Private Career Training Institutions Agency (PCTIA) of British Columbia. Certain programs are recognized by the College of Licensed Practical Nurses of BC (CLPNBC), the Ministry of Children and Family Development of BC, TESL Canada and the Forum for International Trade Training (FITT).
Note: Vancouver Career College only accepts inquiries here from persons living in Canada at present.
Diploma / Certificate Programs
- Accounting & Payroll Administrator
- Payroll & Income Tax Practitioner
- Business Administration/E-commerce Management
- Business Administration Management
- Hospitality Management Diploma (AHLA)
- International Trade (FITT)
- Global Supply Chain Management & International Trade
- Legal Administrative Assistant
- Office Administration
- HR Professional
- Medical Office Assistant
- Pharmacy Assistant
- Early Childhood Education
- TESL-Teaching English as a Second Language
A1-Global Training Institute is a vocational college operating from two modern and well equipped facilities located in Mississauga, located in the western part of the Greater Toronto Area (GTA), Ontario. We offer high-demand diploma and certificate courses in the fields of business, healthcare, technology and transportation. These career training courses are available to Canadian and international students.
A1-Global Training Institute is registered and approved as a Private Career College by the Ministry of Training, Colleges and Universities. Some of our programs include co-op placements and internships that provide students with real world experience before graduation. Once the course is completed, students benefit from our remarkable Job Search Program. This service provides employment finding support for up to one year and in conjunction with A1-Global Training Institute‘s outstanding industry reputation, has proven to be very successful.
Located in Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island, Holland College is a career training institution that provides a wide range of certificate & diploma level academic programs. The college welcomes more than 2,300 full-time and 9,000 part-time students in 13 locations across the Island, studying in the fields of business, communication, health, law enforcement, tourism, trades, and technology.
At Holland College, we believe that you will get the most out of your college experience if you have the opportunity to participate in a variety of activities outside of class. Whether you are graduating from high school, transferring from another post-secondary institution, want to up-grade your skills or plan to make a career change, Holland College has more than 65 full-time career training programs to help you reach your goals.
When our students were asked why they chose Holland College for their career training, their top three answers were: employment opportunities; the college offered their program of choice; and the college's emphasis on skills oriented training.
- Applied Science And Engineering Technology
- Business Studies
- Adult Education
- Computer Studies
- Health And Community Studies
- Media And Communications
- School Of Performing Arts
- Sport And Leisure
- Tourism Programs
- Trades And Industrial Technology