EvelineCharles Academy: EvelineCharles Academy is the largest Cosmetology and Esthetics Academy in Canada. We are conveniently located in the heart of Edmonton, Alberta, Canada with excellent access to public transportation, facilities, and services. Our 21,000-square-foot facility incorporates state-of-the-art technology and training techniques to ensure graduates are given the best possible career preparation in their selected fields of interest.
- Energetic wide open technical floor where students can be observed in action with upbeat music.
- 4 Cosmetology classrooms with media centres
- 2 Esthetic classrooms with media centres
- Bright front reception area with retail display and guest service desk
- 117 Styling stations
- 20 Make Up stations and 24 Manicure stations
- 18 Shampoo stations
-16 Hair Dryers / 2 Large Mannequin Head Dryers
- A tranquil setting for skin care students that provides a
more relaxing atmosphere set with soothing music.
- 2 Facial Bed Rooms - 24 Beds
- 1 Pedicure Room - 14 Stations
- Large product dispensary and Laundry Facility
- Student Lounge & Locker Room with over 300 lockers
School / Office Address:10205 - 101 Street
Synergy College of Management, Technology and Health Care
Courses / Programs
At Synergy College of Management, Technology and Health Care in downtown Toronto, Ontario, our Certificate and Diploma programs are designed specifically to help students succeed in today's job market. Courses include Network Engineering, Business Management, and more.
Each of our programs are developed with the help of industry leaders and taught by faculty who has been in the trenches. Whether the students are gunning for a diploma, or in need of Corporate Training, we provide the education and guidance to set them on their way to a better career.
Synergy College is a member of the Ontario Association of Career Colleges and National Association of Career Colleges. Different in some respects from the community college route, at Synergy, students will find an intensive learning experience in a compacted period of time. Choosing Synergy College means choosing a future.
Synergy College is committed to make sure that every student has a superior experience. Synergy College is committed to providing world-class training and an unbeatable educational experience at affordable prices. All our efforts focus on the success and satisfaction of our students.
Academy of Learning, located in Nanaimo (55 km west of Vancouver), BC, Canada, is a career and business training school offering diploma and certificate programs in Accounting, Business, Customer Service, Healthcare, Home Inspection, Hospitality, Information Technology, Office Administration and Web Design. Our programs are designed to prepare graduates with the skills to excel in their chosen careers. In today’s business world, where quality training is not only important but essential to career success, Academy of Learning stands out as a training provider relied on by students, employers and government agencies. No other private post-secondary college can match the variety of programs that Academy of Learning offers.
• Canadian Centre for Verbatim Studies is a Ministry-approved career college that specializes in the online training and professional development of Authorized Court Transcriptionists (ACT), and Digital Legal Monitors.
• We provide a 14-week online Court Transcription certification program as well as a 4 to 16-week Digital Legal Monitor / Court Reporter course for home-study students living in Canada.
Court Transcription course: • All classes are delivered by a professional transcriptionist who has worked for several years as an educator, a court reporter for the Ontario courts, and an ACT.
• We provide students with a comprehensive education in court transcript production, and ensure that they are fully equipped to produce accurate, reliable transcripts of legal proceedings.
• Graduates meet the transcript qualification standards set out by the Ministry of the Attorney General of Ontario, and are eligible to register and become an Authorized Court Transcriptionist (ACT).
Digital Legal Monitor course: • A digital monitor is also responsible for all of the duties of a court reporter, including marking exhibits, swearing in witnesses, and providing playbacks.
• Students will have access to the course for 4 months. Students can sit the final exam at any time.
The Canadian College (which is located in the heart of Vancouver) offers several internationaly recognized Certificates and Diplomas in Business Management and Hospitality Operations. International students can receive paid work in Canada by taking the Hospitality Operations Diploma Co-op or the Business Management Diploma Co-op.
Canadian College is conveniently located within one block of Robson Street, Bus/Skytrain Station, 7-11, Major Banks etc. It has unique and renovated classrooms, with a capacity of 300 students in total. Classrooms are located on the 2nd floor and offices on the 4th floor. Students can enjoy the large rooftop garden on the 5th floor.
There are various accommodation options available to our students, including homestay accommodation with a local host family or student residence. Canadian College has an in-house full-time homestay & accommodation coordinator.
Conveniently located in the heart of Downtown Toronto ON and serving the Greater Toronto Area (GTA), GLOW Academy provides quality training in Makeup Artistry, Hair Styling, and all areas of Aesthetics. We also have campuses in northern Mississauga and Kitchener ON.
We offer full-time, part-time, evenings and weekend classes with flexible schedules. Specialized cosmetology & beauty courses include Fashion Make-up, Airbrush Makeup, Hair Design, Lash Extensions, Nail Technician courses & more.
We believe that true experience and confidence is built within a practical setting, which is why we are one of the few schools that is excited to provide our students and graduates with the opportunity to gain an extensive amount of practical experience in industry events and our in-house studio.
There are endless opportunities when you become a GLOW Grad. From employment opportunities working for cosmetic companies in a multitude of scenarios, to becoming a self employed freelance makeup artist or even becoming a business owner.
All our programs have been pre-screened with the Ontario Ministry of Training, Colleges and Universities as single skilled non-vocational certificate programs in compliance with the Private Career College Act, 2005.
Testimonial: "The overall environment of the school is friendly and everyone is so helpful in achieving my career goals. I've learned a lot of great new techniques in all the courses I have taken so far. Great school! I would recommend this school to all."