Ducasse Education, Paris:
Would you like to study at a prestigious culinary arts school in France this summer? Situated in Argenteuil, near Paris, Ducasse Education was founded by Alain Ducasse - the legendary award-winning chef, whose restaurants had a combined total of 21 Michelin stars in 2014. We offer an 2 or 3-month French Pastry Campus program (taught in English) in summer and spring for serious enthusiasts who want to improve their culinary skills. This course allows you to discover basic professional cooking and baking techniques, and gain in-depth knowledge of what it takes to work in a top professional kitchen. In addition, we offer pastry arts programs that range from 2 months to 3 years. In addition to our Argenteuil school, we also have a training center in Yssingeaux, in the Haute-Loire department in south-central France.
"I have always endeavored to pass on my vision of cooking. I share my know-how to all people willing to strengthen their culinary skills, with a single motto in mind: EXCELLENCE in PRACTICE"
- Alain Ducasse
• Top level chef instructors trained within Alain Ducasse teams
• Hands-on classes of 12 students to ensure the best individual learning outcomes.
• Unique real-life professional experience within a French restaurant.
• Four fully-equipped professional kitchens that offer students the opportunity to improve existing skills or to develop new cooking techniques
• French culinary students and professional chefs alike have benefited from the highest level of personal training offered through the programs of Alain Ducasse for the past 12 years.
Quality Culinary Training:
The knowledge and expertise of Alain Ducasse has created the long list of Michelin starred restaurants which boast the Louis XV in Monaco, the Plaza Athenée in Paris and the Dorchester in London among 28 other restaurants in 11 countries across the world.
Today, Ducasse Education serves the following mission worldwide: making the culinary knowledge and expertise accessible to every aspiring student and professional chef around the world.
Taught in English
• Discover the world of culinary arts with renowned chefs, while immersing yourself in the French culture! Taught by a team of exceptional expert chefs, our summer Pastry Arts program combines theory with hands-on, practical training.
• It consists of 2 months of culinary courses and a one-month optional internship (work experience placement) in the kitchen of an authentic French restaurant.
This program is open to students over 18 who are proficient in English.
Further Culinary Courses:
• Bachelor Degree in Culinary Arts (taught in English & French)
• Bachelor Degree in French Pastry Arts (taught in English & French)
• Culinary Arts Diploma (taught in English & French)
• Superior Culinary Arts Diploma (taught in English)
• French Pastry Arts Diploma (taught in English)
• Superior Pastry Arts Diploma (taught in English)
• French Chocolate & Confectionery Arts (taught in English)
• French Bakery Arts (taught in English)
Short-term / 2 Month Culinary Programs:
- CULINARY ARTS ESSENTIALS
- FRENCH PASTRY ARTS ESSENTIALS
- GREEN GASTRONOMY ESSENTIALS
- FRENCH BAKERY ARTS ESSENTIALS
- FRENCH CHOCOLATE & CONFECTIONARY ARTS ESSENTIALS
- FOODIES & ENTREPRENEURS
- ARTS OF SERVICE & SOMMELIER ESSENTIALS.
"It gives you the most complete knowledge all around the world, not only for French cuisine, it gives you an overview of all the cuisine around the world."
Paolo, Italia, Career Changer
- Courses / Programs
|Address: 41 rue de l'Abbé Ruellan / 95100 Argenteuil, Paris, France|
|Search schools here by state/city for Alabama, Arizona-Phoenix, Arkansas, California-LA County/Bay Area, Colorado-Denver, Florida-Miami-Dade, Georgia-Atlanta, Illinois-Chicago/Cook County, Indiana, Iowa, Kansas, Kentucky, Louisiana, Maryland, Mass-Boston, Michigan, Minnesota-Minneapolis, Mississippi, Missouri-St Louis, Nevada, New Jersey, New York, North Carolina, Ohio-Cleveland, Oklahoma, Oregon-Portland, South Carolina, South Dakota, Pennsylvania-Philadelphia, Tennessee, Texas-Houston/Dallas, Utah, Virginia, Washington-Seattle, Wisconsin-Milwaukee & more...
Search career colleges in Canada by province/city in Abbotsford, Burnaby, Kelowna, Surrey, Victoria, Vancouver, BC, Hamilton, Kitchener, London, Ottawa, Toronto, Ontario, Calgary, Edmonton, Alberta, Winnipeg, Manitoba & more...
© 2003-2021 Learn4Good Ltd: Site listing Education Programs, Career Training & Jobs worldwide.