International culinary arts schools in Florida: Cooking school in Miami with intensive baking / pastry classes & professional chef training. Short French cooking certificate programs in Miami-Dade County, South Florida..
Gastronomicom International Culinary Academy, Miami: Learn French Gastronomy and refined Michelin star cooking techniques in Miami with Gastronomicom International Culinary Academy. We are an internationally-renowned French cooking school that provides quality, hands-on cooking classes to students from the U.S., and around the world. Our courses include general French Cooking & Pastry classes, and a special 1-year program that includes 6 months of hands on classes and 6 months internship work in the South of France. Our culinary school is conveniently located in Coral Gables, just southwest of Downtown Miami and close to Miami International Airport.
Email:Contact us below
French Cooking / Pastry Certificate Courses in Miami: Students in these courses choose to study either Cooking or Pastry.
• 1 week / 2 week Discovery Program (20 / 40 hours)
• 1 Month Gourmet Program (80 hours) - Taught at Levels I, II, or III
• 2 Month Epicure Program (160 hours) - Taught at Levels 1 and II
• 3 Month Gastronomic Program (consists of the Epicure program + 4 weeks of teaching at Level III)
1 year Special Miami / South of France Internship Program:
- 3 months study in Miami + 3 months study in the South of France + 6 months internship in France