Art schools in Florida: Colleges of design, fashion design colleges, graphic design, digital arts schools, culinary arts schools, painting classes, beauty schools, makeup classes, online spray tan training in South Florida, Miami, Fort Lauderdale, Tampa, St. Petersburg, Orlando, Jacksonville, North Florida..
1.Gastronomicom International Culinary Academy, Miami
Courses / Programs
Learn French Gastronomy and refined Michelin star cooking techniques in Miami, Florida with Gastronomicom International Culinary Academy.
We are an internationally-renowned French cooking school that provides quality, hands-on cooking classes to students from the U.S., and around the world.
Our courses include general French Cooking & Pastry classes, and a special 12 month program that includes 6 months of hands on classes and 6 months internship work in the South of France.
Founded in 2004 by professionals in Gastronomy, French Pastry, Sommelier and Fine Dining Services, our teachers boast many years of experience at prestigious, high-end Gastronomic Hotel-Restaurants.
Programs at our International Culinary Academy enable students to learn the Arts of French Cooking and Pastry at a one Michelin star level (the best reference in the world for high quality Hotel-Restaurants or Restaurants).
Choosing to take classes at our culinary academy will open the doors to many cooking jobs in your country as well as abroad.
Student Testimonial: "I found the Gastronomicom staff and chefs to be quite accommodating. The pastry chef and the culinary chefs were very hands on. They both ensured I understood exactly what they were teaching by coming over to my station and showing me the techniques and making sure I had all the correct ingredients."
• Get full spray tan certification in Florida with Aviva Spray Tanning Academy - the world's first spray tan academy!
• Aviva provides onsite spray tan classes in Miami in South Florida and Jacksonville in Northeastern Florida for beginners to advanced level beauty professionals and individuals.
• These 1-day certification programs are held regularly in a leading hotel in each city.
• Our comprehensive spray tan courses are also available online for students throughout Florida and nationwide to study from the comfort of your home or workplace.
• All of our spray tan certification programs come with a 100% money back guarantee.
• Our spray tan classes will equip you with the knowledge, tools and resources you need to add sunless tanning certification to your beauty career portfolio, start a successful spray tanning business, or improve the profitability of your current spray tanning business.
• On completion of your course, you will receive a Spray Tan Certificate signed by President and Founder, Mitch Bloom, stating that you have successfully trained as an Aviva Labs spray tan professional consultant.
• Sunless spray tanning is one of the fastest growing services in the beauty industry and has grown by 490% in 5 years!
• You will learn the simple but powerful business practices to do 50, 70, or even 100 spray tans per week in our courses.
Student Review: "Everything was explained perfectly (at Sunless 101). I learned so much by doing the hands-on demonstration." • Courtney
The School of Visual Arts and Design at the University of Central Florida in Orlando offers a variety of undergraduate and graduate degree programs in a range of Art & Design fields. Course categories include Art History, Computer Animation, Studio Art, Game Design, Web Design, and other fields of study.
The School of Visual Arts and Design (SVAD) at UCF emerged from a partnership between the former Art and Digital Media departments. In addition to the degree programs originally offered, SVAD incorporates a 2+2+2 Bachelor of Design in Architecture program in collaboration with Valencia College and the University of Florida.
Our 1,415-acre main campus provides modern facilities, most of which have wireless abilities, with 600 acres set aside for lakes, woodlands, and an arboretum. We believe that a university campus should not only be a place to learn, but a pleasant place to live. We encourage you to visit and see for yourself.
Undergraduate Degree Programs:
- BA Art (History Track)
- BA Art (Studio Track)
- BA Art (Visual Arts and Emerging Media Management Track)
- BA Digital Media
- BDes Architecture
- BFA in Character Animation
- BFA in Experimental Animation
- BFA in Graphic Design
- BS in Photography
Graduate Degree Programs:
- MA in Visual Language and Interactive Media
- MFA in Studio Art & the Computer
- MFA in Digital Media
4.Gastronomicom International Culinary Academy, Miami
Courses / Programs
Estudio de cocina o pastelería en Miami FL, con una de las escuelas de artes culinarias más importantes de Europa!
Situado en el sur de Francia, Gastronomicom Academia Culinaria Internacional ofrece programas de certificado y diploma que se imparten en inglés a los estudiantes de todo el mundo.
Ahora hemos abierto una escuela de cocina en Miami que ofrece a los estudiantes de los Estados Unidos la oportunidad de tomar clases prácticas impartidas por chefs franceses profesionales con amplia experiencia en los campos de la Cocina y Pastelería.
Nuestros cursos se imparten en 1 estrella Michelin nivel profesional.
• Study for 1, 2 or 3 semesters at the UK’s No. 1 arts university!
• Arts University Bournemouth (AUB) is a leading university specialising in arts, performance, design, and media education. Easily accessible less than 2 hours south of London by train, AUB provides study abroad BA (Hons) courses for US / international students & professionals who wish to spend time abroad in pursuit of careers in creative arts, graphic design, interior design, textiles, fashion, makeup, animation, visual communication, event management, architecture, dance, acting, film production, photography, & more.
• Our short study abroad courses are designed for students who want to spend time learning in the UK, developing their creative skills and perhaps gaining credits towards their university degree, but do not necessarily want to spend as much as 2-3 years studying in the UK.
• Students are fully integrated with our full-time BA (Hons) degree students, and these courses can be taken for 1 term, 2 terms, or 3 terms.
• If you can't find the exact course you want, we can design a course tailored to your individual needs. You can join several groups of students on a range of different courses and also receive one-to-one tuition.
• We also provide summer study abroad programs.
"The facilities that the Arts University Bournemouth has to offer are absolutely amazing. First off, the library was one of the most resourceful places I have come across in my entire stay there." - Orlando, USA, Animation Production
The Art Institutes is a system of over 35 schools located throughout North America and is a leading educator of students in the creative and applied arts. The Art Institute of Fort Lauderdale in Florida is located just minutes from the beach. This school offers associate, bachelor and diploma programs in the following creative and applied arts categories: culinary arts; design; fashion; media arts. Our mission is to provide you with the tools you'll need to sharpen your creative talent and the technical skills needed to succeed today and in the future in the areas of design, media, fashion and the culinary arts. The AiFL faculty and staff will guide you, challenge you, and encourage you on your quest for a lifelong career in your chosen field.
Culinary Arts; Culinary Management; Graphic Design; Interior Design; Fashion Design; Fashion Merchandising; Media Arts - Advertising; Photography; Broadcasting; Digital Filmmaking; Video Production; Web Design; Animation; Visual Effects; Game Art & Design, and more..
Based in downtown Miami, New World School of Arts is a center for excellence in visual and performing arts situated on the Wolfson Campus of Miami Dade College. We provide a comprehensive educational program of artistic training, academic and creative development, and preparation for professional careers in the arts. We develop talented students in the areas of dance, music, theater and visual arts, and offer Bachelor Degrees in each of these disciplines.
Talented students are educated in a humanistic and personalized atmosphere designed to achieve mastery of traditional artistic forms while stimulating creativity in the context of research and experimentation. Students are encouraged to explore the full range of their disciplines in a collaborative environment which meets the highest standards of academic and professional arts training.
New World School of the Arts is an accredited institutional member of the National Association of Schools of Dance, Music, Theater and Art and Design, and is also accredited by the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools.
Established in 1984, the Custom Design Metal Arts Studio in Ocala, Central Florida, (1 hour north of Orlando) offers one-on-one classes and workshops Metal Arts & Jewelry Casting. Bill Roberts, Ornamental Metalsmith and Owner and Operator of the studio has over 20 years, full time, experience in decorative metalwork.
The Studio offers one-day, three-day and weekly classes, intensive workshops and demonstrations as well as private tutoring. Bill is available to teach workshops and classes at other Schools in the United States and abroad. Beginner to Advanced levels are welcome, and the Studio is open year round.
Are you interested in learning about sewing and fashion design in the Miami FL area? Conveniently situated in Olympia Heights, Miami Fashion Classes provides a range of short fashion courses for all levels - from beginner to advanced. Classes include sewing, pattern-making, drawing for fashion design, textiles and much more.
In addition, Miami Fashion Classes now offers single sewing and pattern classes. To help you finish that special project on time, we also offer classes in core skills like sewing machine troubleshooting and pattern lay out, cutting and fitting.
Whether you aspire to be a professional fashion designer or are simply a casual sewer, we can teach you the entire process - from learning to draw a figure to constructing your first original design from your own patterns!
Miami Jewelry School in Coral Gables, Miami-Dade County, FL (south-west of Downtown Miami), is an established, vocational trade school licensed by the Florida Department of Education since 1987. We specialize in career training jewelry certificate and diploma programs.
For over 22 years, we have trained students of all ages to become jewelers. We proudly see many of our students continuing on and establishing themselves and being part of this wonderful profession.
Every student at the Miami Jewelry School learns directly from our director, Master Jeweler Marc Thurn. You’ll be experiencing first-hand the techniques, methods & processes as they are taught in Old World traditions.
We offer standards of excellence and skill unmatched and unrivaled by any other system of learning. Our facilities are also a representation of excellence. Our students train with the best and latest jewelry tools, equipment and technology.
Some of the program inquiries submitted here up to
2019-02-13 were from viewers in:
Coconut grove, FL;
San francisco de macoris, Dominican Republic;
Lehigh Acres FL;
You are here: School & College Search> Design Colleges / Arts Schools in Florida> Fine art schools, animation, culinary arts classes, performing arts, beauty schools for students living in Miami-Dade, Broward County, Palm Beach County, Hillsborough County, Orange County FL..