Le Fashion Lab, Atlanta:
Founded in August 2009, Le Fashion Lab is a fashion-design school in Atlanta GA specializing in preparing emerging designers to build their fashion businesses from the ground up. Our exclusive 6 month, 1-year and 2-year Design & Garment Construction, Marketing & Branding, Manufacturing, Production & Sales programs include training classes in sewing, patternmaking, draping (making patterns in garments using dress forms/mannequins), fashion sketching and illustration, textiles, fashion business, entrepreneurship and more. The programs are curated and streamlined to offer our students all of the design, technical and business skills required to launch their brands. We also offer an extended weekend program with the same classes for those who cannot attend our daytime program.
• Our Sewing, Patternmaking, Draping (making patterns in garments), Sketching & Fashion Illustration, Computer training & Business classes give fashion designers the key entrepreneurial skills need to launch successful, profitable brands while getting hands-on assistance navigating the complex world of fashion manufacturing with our expert product development team.
• We are proud to #DisruptFashionEducation by offering our students a never-before-seen opportunity to learn the essential skills needed to launch their fashion brands in way less time and with less financial constraints than previously possible through a traditional college program.
In other words…
Say goodbye to student loan debt.
Say goodbye to unnecessary prerequisite classes.
Say hello to the future of Fashion Education.
• We are a team of fashion design and garment construction experts, anxious to share our knowledge with you, to enhance the pursuit of your passions and dreams, and to help you to succeed in the exciting fashion industry.
Taught at beginner, intermediate and advanced level
• Design & Garment Construction (1 year Daytime or 2 year Weekend program)
• Design, Marketing & Branding (6 month program)
• Design, Manufacturing, Production & Sales (6 month program)
• "I love this school..I'm SO glad I found this place! I had previously taken a sewing course somewhere else and I really didn't feel like I was getting the type of education I wanted. But here, I really feel like I am getting the teaching that I want and need to make my own creations. I started with intro to sewing and am currently in Beginner's pattern making; I am so excited for the future classes!
My teacher 's name is Marva and she's amazing!! I swear I am going to try my best to soak up every single bit of info I learn lol!! I'd definitely recommend anybody to take courses here."
• "After a couple of months I was able to create garments with quality, especially with the Teacher Miss Marva, which had the patience to show me the easy way of the sewing art. At Le Fashion Lab, they guide you to the road where you actually fall in love with that you do."
Carolina, Sewing, Draping & Patternmaking Student
• "I had a wonderful opportunity to go to Albany GA and be a part of fashion week. I owe all of my skill to you, Nicola and Instructor Marva. Thank you, thank you, thank you for changing my life"
Kelli, Sewing & Patternmaking Student
• "I absolutely love this school . They are very hands-on and will teach you everything you need to know about designing, sketching , business , and entrepreneurship. The teachers and owner are the best!! I went to school here to focus on starting my sleepwear company and I launched last month!!"
• "I was interviewed and offered a job as a stylist in a new location. Without Le Fashion Lab I would not have even heard of this job opportunity let alone apply AND get the job! My thanks to Nicola and Le Fashion Lab for all of their help and the push that I needed!”
• "Before finding Le Fashion Lab I wanted to learn the craft of sewing, in order to pursue my dreams of becoming a fashion designer.
Now I can are actually make clothes including designing my own patterns, as well as drafting the things I always wanted to create. Thank you Le Fashion Lab!"
Amber, Sewing, Fashion & Sketching and Patternmaking Student
• "I’ve been able to get the interest of different employers for styling and design internships because of knowledge, understanding, and confidence that I didn’t have before taking classes at Le Fashion Lab.
I would 100% recommend if you have an interest in fashion and you want to pursue that passion to start at Le Fashion Lab."
Vanessa, Sewing & Patternmaking Student
• "Before Le Fashion Lab I only felt comfortable sewing holes and tears on clothes by hand. I didn't know how to properly use a sewing machine and I definitely didn't know how to draft patterns.
After being a student for less than a year, I can say that I can go to the fabric store and feel confident about buying fabric because now I know how to cut, sew, drape, draft and make any necessary adjustments.
I am very satisfied with the style in which I have been taught.
Now I am currently working on a mini collection of my own.......can you believe it, a mini collection in less than a year! I'm so grateful, thank you Le Fashion Lab!"
- Courses / Programs
|Address: 1200 Foster Street, Atlanta, Georgia 30318, USA|
|Search schools here by state/city for Alabama, Arizona-Phoenix, Arkansas, California-LA County/Bay Area, Colorado-Denver, Florida-Miami-Dade, Georgia-Atlanta, Illinois-Chicago/Cook County, Indiana, Iowa, Kansas, Kentucky, Louisiana, Maryland, Mass-Boston, Michigan, Minnesota-Minneapolis, Mississippi, Missouri-St Louis, Nevada, New Jersey, New York, North Carolina, Ohio-Cleveland, Oklahoma, Oregon-Portland, South Carolina, South Dakota, Pennsylvania-Philadelphia, Tennessee, Texas-Houston/Dallas, Utah, Virginia, Washington-Seattle, Wisconsin-Milwaukee & more...
Search career colleges in Canada by province/city in Abbotsford, Burnaby, Kelowna, Surrey, Victoria, Vancouver, BC, Hamilton, Kitchener, London, Ottawa, Toronto, Ontario, Calgary, Edmonton, Alberta, Winnipeg, Manitoba & more...
© 2003-2019 Learn4Good Ltd: Site listing Education Programs, Career Training & Jobs worldwide.