French language schools, kids French classes in Illinois: French immersion programs in Chicago IL area Illinois for young children, teens, toddlers, babies, preschoolers, fun learning activities, private French lessons for kids in Chicago area, Naperville, Aurora- Kane County, Joliet, Will County, Orland Park, Cook County & Wheaton, DuPage County IL area.
Located in Winnetka in the heart of Chicago’s North Shore, The French School is a total French immersion preschool/kindergarten. We welcome children when they are at the optimal age to learn French, giving them the opportunity to develop a high level of language proficiency and fluency.
The French School’s comprehensive curriculum is based on France’s internationally-renowned 'école maternelle'. Set forth by the French Ministry of Education, this program is revered as one of the world’s best and gives your child a solid academic foundation while providing a warm, nurturing environment where learning is fun and age appropriate.
Not only is French the subject of instruction, but it is also the medium by which all subjects are taught. All communication, from teachers to children is conducted exclusively in French. Through traditional songs and stories, children learn about French culture and history.
2.Alliance Française de Chicago - Chez Kids Academy
Courses / Programs
Located in North Chicago near the Outer Harbor, Chez Kids Academy is the children’s education center of the Alliance Française de Chicago, specially designed for young children and teenagers ages 1-15. All classes are conducted in French by dedicated and experienced teachers willing to share their passion for French language and culture.
Embark with us for a journey into “Francophonie”. Our programs include classes for tots, youngsters, preschoolers, elementary school children and teenagers up to 15 years old. Each program is age appropriate offering academic objectives while entertaining children with games, activities, and cultural immersion.
We also provide Saturday afternoon workshops and clubs as well as summer camps. Awaken your children’s curiosity and imagination, develop their critical thinking, and offer them a chance to meet peers sharing the same interest. Chez Kids Academy proposes ciné-clubs, presenting different categories of movies, aged appropriate, in French with English subtitles, storytelling’s to feed your kids imagination, and family cooking classes, a delicious and creative way to expose them to French culture and language. Parents are welcome for these family events!
French Language Programs for Kids & Teenagers Ages 1-15:
- Moms, Pops and Tots Class for 1 - 2 year olds
- Moms, Pops and Youngsters for 2 - 4 year olds
- Learn French through rhythm and songs (1 - 3 years)
- Mornings in French structured pre-school activities (3 - 5 years)
- Smart Steps to French Program for 5 - 12 year olds
- Learn and Practise French Class for 12 - 15 year olds
- Weekend Workshops (Cinema, Storytelling, Cooking)
- French Language & Activity Summer Camps
• Note to parents & guardians: Unfortunately, the language program provider that previously was listed here has closed their language training business. This listing is now void, and program inquiries cannot be processed.
• We can facilitate schools with locations in Hyde Park, Lincoln Park, Barrington, Mount Prospect / Arlington Heights, Deerfield / Lake Forest, Glen Ellyn / Wheaton, Naperville, Geneva / St. Charles, Park Ridge, Wilmette / Evanston, and Hinsdale / Oakbrook centers in Illinois.
Other Language Ad Options: - Spanish, Arabic, Mandarin Chinese, Italian and German
Some of the program inquiries submitted here up to
2019-11-06 were from viewers in:
You are here: School Search> French Language Instruction in Illinois> French for kids in Chicago area, French classes for toddlers, elementary to high school students in Aurora, Naperville, Springfield, Sangamon County, Peoria, Elgin, Waukegan, Rockford, Winnebago County IL..