Gyan Ganga International School, Jabalpur:
Gyan Ganga International School in Jabalpur in the Mahakaushal region of Madhya Pradesh in Central India is an international primary and senior secondary, co-educational, residential and day boarding school. The school bases its academics fully on an international curriculum, which is accepted for entrance at universities all over the world. Since its inception in 2000, Gyan Ganga has been a trendsetter in the field of education. Now it has spread its wings and is a pioneer in implementing the eminence education from Kindergarten to Post Graduate level.
Academic Boarding School Programs:
* Nursery to Upper Kindergarten program: Foundation Section
* Grade I to Grade V program: Primary Section
* Grade VI to Grade VIII program: Middle Section
* Grade IX to Grade XII program: Senior Section
We strictly follow the syllabus as per the directives of Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE).
Gyan Ganga’s academically ambitious curriculum incorporates advanced contemporary thinking in early childhood education including research on multiple intelligence. The syllabus from Kindergarten to Senior Secondary is converted in to 3-D live modules to incorporate it in smart classes. Our Personalized Teaching-Learning plan in Pre-Primary and Primary classes is the academic strength of the academy.
In the higher classes, the conceptualized peer tutoring methodology of teaching prepares student to face most the prestigious All India level examinations. Or school is affiliated to the Central Board of Secondary Education. Hence, the syllabus is as per the directives of CBSE.
Teaching is intensive and in a wider spectrum giving total exposure for deeper knowledge and understanding with inquisitiveness for advancement. Training in computers has been made compulsory. All modern tools and techniques of education have been employed. Seminars, Workshops, Group Discussions and Counseling sessions are important compulsory academic activities of the school.
- Receptive Classroom Ethos: GGIS believes in creating a healthy and exhilarating environment that stimulates excitement and delight in learning and mastering new skills and concepts. We practice a student–centered approach to instruction following an inter-disciplinary and inquiry-based curriculum.
- Projects, Assignment and Presentations: Real life simulations are conducted through regular projects and presentations dealing with a variety of topics ranging from environmental awareness to creating a sense of social responsibility.
- Interactive Class Sessions: The classroom is enriched with interactive and participatory sessions rather than the one way mode of lecturing. This stimulates the young minds and fosters an enjoyable and fun loving way of learning.
- Advance Hi-Tech Teaching Aids: At GGIS, we are equipped with the latest teaching accessories like the 42 inch plasma Monitor in each class , LCD & overhead projectors, computers, online library and several other e-learning aids.
- Teachers’ Orientation and Workshops: To envisage the teaching methodology Teacher’s orientation, Seminars on different subjects and Workshops are some routine essential part of the Academics. Teachers are being facilitated and updated with modern teaching techniques in all the levels by the eminent educationist and outsource Agencies.
The school is providing opportunities to the students in the specific field of co-curricular activities. Our specially designed co-curricular calendar nurtures and caters to the students as per their interests and need. The students of the school are divided in different Houses. House-wise co-curricular activities are being performed throughout the school year. It is the utmost belief of the school that every child is blessed with some distinct and distinguished qualities.
Our school has full-time and part-time eminent artists to teach students drawing, painting, clay moulding, craft, music, dance and dramatics. It may be one of the reasons that school has a distinct name and fame in to the field of cultural activities in the whole region. Our school is organizing mega Science Exhibition; Art Exhibition, Quiz and other inter region and inter school competitions throughout the year. Students of the school achieve great laurels in different national level talent search examinations every year. These focus on the students ability to come up with creative ideas that work. Numerous skills are dispersed through these activities.
Essay writing, debates, extempore, speech , singing , dance , mono acting are some of the events conducted during competitions and are a regular feature in the school. These events not only provide a break from the classroom learning, but also stimulate the child's creative talents.
Gold and Silver Star Awards:
This scheme wass introduced to enhance the self-esteem of the students. To identify and acknowledge talents and good qualities in students, a format is circulated amongst all teachers who observe the students on daily basis and identify their strengths and weak points. The complied assessment sheets are handed to the convener every Saturday and a select group of students are awarded Gold and Silver Stars.
To mobilize and ignite the latent and inherent qualities Special Activity Clubs SAC are there under which Dance Club, Theater Club, Photography Club, Adventure Club, Eco Club, Science Club, Hobby Club, Cultural Club, Junior Artist Club, Chamber of Commerce and Foreign Language Clubs are working under supervision of different In-charges. A balance is created by interspersing outdoor action with indoor skills like yoga, meditation, painting, acting, quiz, music and dance.
Events & Celebrations:
GGIS celebrates various festivals of our culture . Every care is taken to provide joyous and festive moods to various celebrations like Raksha Bandhan, Independence Day, Ganesh Chaturthi, Dashehra ,Deepawali , Onam, Krishna Janmashtami, Teacher’s Day, Children’s Day, Christmas, New Year, Holi, Ram Navmi, Mahashivratri & Pongal.
Email: Contact Us
|Address: Bypass Junction, Bheraghat Road, Jabalpur, 482003, Madhya Pradesh, India|
|Search schools here by state/city for Alabama, Arizona-Phoenix, Arkansas, California-LA County/Bay Area, Colorado-Denver, Florida-Miami-Dade, Georgia-Atlanta, Illinois-Chicago/Cook County, Indiana, Iowa, Kansas, Kentucky, Louisiana, Maryland, Mass-Boston, Michigan, Minnesota-Minneapolis, Mississippi, Missouri-St Louis, Nevada, New Jersey, New York, North Carolina, Ohio-Cleveland, Oklahoma, Oregon-Portland, South Carolina, South Dakota, Pennsylvania-Philadelphia, Tennessee, Texas-Houston/Dallas, Utah, Virginia, Washington-Seattle, Wisconsin-Milwaukee & more...
Search career colleges in Canada by province/city in Abbotsford, Burnaby, Kelowna, Surrey, Victoria, Vancouver, BC, Hamilton, Kitchener, London, Ottawa, Toronto, Ontario, Calgary, Edmonton, Alberta, Winnipeg, Manitoba & more...
© 2003-2020 Learn4Good Ltd: Site listing Education Programs, Career Training & Jobs worldwide.