St. Luke Elementary School: Located on the north side of Indianapolis, Indiana, St. Luke Elementary School is a private Catholic school offering Christian education programs to kids in Kindergarten through Grade 8. St. Luke Catholic School, with Jesus Christ as our model and guide, is dedicated to educating students in Catholic doctrine and practice. St. Luke Catholic School will graduate students who are prepared to attain their spiritual, academic, social, physical, emotional and creative potentials to make a positive difference in God’s world.
Christian Education Programs for Kindergarten - Grade 8 Students: - Religion
- Social studies
- Physical education
- Extended Care
Contact Us Today - Send a Quick Email here: ( or request a callback ).
St. Roch Catholic School, located in Indianapolis, Indiana, is a fully accredited Elementary School offering Kindergarten through Grade 8 programs. Saint Roch School works cooperatively with the family, the Church and the community to provide each student with a foundation that will provide the cornerstone for their lives as they enter adulthood.
St. Roch Catholic School offers each student the opportunity to learn and grow in a unique family atmosphere. Teachers are fully licensed by the state of Indiana and work to help students discover their gifts and talents.
• Enroll in an accredited online homeschool course from Adirondack Learning Academy (ALA), and give your child or teenager the opportunity to benefit from quality online education from the comfort of their own home in Illinois and throughout the U.S.
• We deliver comprehensive, NCAA-approved study-at-home academic programs to kindergarten, elementary school, middle school & high school students.
• A homeschool diploma is awarded to high school seniors on successful completion of the program, and an official transcript that states that they have completed the requirements for graduation in their state.
• We provide anytime online access to our online courses. Tailored to appeal to today’s web-savvy kids, this makes studying convenient for all schedules.
• Our staff is skilled at easing the transition from high school to college. We have experience in what it takes to get you accepted at the college of your choice.
ALA is accredited by the National Independent Study Accreditation Council (NISAC) and approved by the National Collegiate Athletic Association (NCAA).
Online K-12 Homeschool Programs: For kindergarten, elementary school, middle school & high school students
• Core courses, electives & and career-technical courses
• College entrance assistance
• Advanced Placement (AP) classes
• Individualized curriculum with each student assigned a personal learning coach
• Programs for students with special needs
A homeschool diploma is awarded to high school seniors on successful completion of the program
Located in Indianapolis, Indiana, The Orchard School is an independent, non-sectarian school for students in Preschool through Grade 8. Nine mothers who were committed to building an alternative elementary and middle school experience in Indianapolis founded Orchard in 1922.
The Orchard School’s mission is to develop and educate the whole child. As a progressive, non-sectarian, independent school, Orchard commits to advance each student’s academic success, self-confidence, open mindedness, ethical character, leadership, and love of learning.
The genesis of Orchard came from the writings and philosophy of John Dewey and the progressive school movement of the early 1900s. Today, Orchard continues to build upon its history and tradition of providing a progressive, child-centered education that puts the child's needs first.
Preschool, Elementary & Middle School Programs (Pre-K through 8th Grade)
Preschool through Grade 8 subjects include:
- Language Arts
- Social Studies
- Multicultural Education
- Physical Education
- Visual Arts
iD Tech Camps provides immersive technology summer programs for kids and teens in 28 states across the U.S.. iD Tech Camps in Indiana offers week-long, tech-related day and overnight camps for kids ages 7-12 & teens ages 13-17. These technology education programs take place at 80 elite U.S. universities, including Purdue University in West Lafayette IN, and Butler University in Indianapolis IN.
iD Tech Camps summer programs in Indiana immerse students in the collegiate experience. Students build STEM (Science, Technology, Engineering, and Math) skills in the tech labs, eat in the university dining hall, explore campus, and make new friends. Overnight campers sleep right in the college dorms.
With 8 students maximum per instructor, iD Tech Camps customizes the curriculum around you. Choose from a wide range of course topics - Game Design, Coding, Programming in Java and C++, Minecraft Modding, Robotics, and more.
Unlock your internal Drive, and gain a competitive advantage in college and beyond. Discover how your talents and passions can lead to a future career!
As our first experience with iD Tech Camps, I have to say that I am very impressed. The communication with staff on-site was excellent and every student seemed to have learned a lot.” - Anita C., Parent, Purdue University
1-week Day & Overnight Camps (ages 7-12) - Adventures in Game Design - Platform & Racing Games
- Adventures in Game Design - Minecraft
- Intro to Programming with Scratch & Java
- 3D Game Design with Minecraft 3D
- Role-Playing Game Design with RPG
1-week Day & Overnight Camps (ages 13-17) - Programming in Java
- Programming in C++
- Game Modding & Java Coding - Minecraft
- Robotics Engineering & Programming with VEX
- RPG Game Design with Torchlight ll
- 3D Level Design - Portal 2 & Team Fortress 2
- FPS Game Design - Unreal Engine
Children's Garden Montessori is located in Oak Park, west of Chicago, Cook County, Illinois. It is a Montessori Pre-school & Kindergarten with daycare education programs for children ages 2 through to 6 years, of all races, religions and national origin. Children's Garden Montessori pre-school is a privately owned and operated school, chartered in Oak Park and licensed by the Department of Children and Family Services.
We serve Oak Park, Melrose Park, Galewood, Montclare, Elmwood Park and surrounding communities. Children must be at least 2 yrs old before entry and can stay until they complete the Kindergarten Year. We employ both Montessori & Early Childhood Education trained teachers.
- Preschool & Kindergarten program for children ages 2 through to 6 years.
- We follow the Montessori curriculum with interactive learning programs.
- We offer both an English and a Spanish Language Immersion program.
- Summer Camp programs are also available.
St. Lawrence Catholic School, located on the northeast side of Indianapolis, Indiana, is a private Catholic School offering Preschool through 8th Grade programs. St. Lawrence School was awarded the "National School of Excellence" in 1994, and in 2006 naming it a Blue Ribbon School. St. Lawrence is one of the schools in the Archdiocese of Indianapolis participating in the Teacher Advancement Program, a professional development program funded through the Milken Foundation.
Our vision is to help all students believe that they can be champions of their faith, becoming socially responsible citizens, making God known, loved and served.