Centro Puccini - Italian language school by the sea, Tuscany:
* Founded in 1988, we have years of experience and specialise in teaching Italian in ItalyEmail: Contact us below ( or request a callback ).
* The school is recognized by the Italian Ministry of Education, University and Research
* The school is Officially recognized by the Swedish authorities
(Vår skola är godkänd av CSN och Högskoleverket)
* A young and higly motivated professional teaching facultiy all specially trained in teaching Italian to foreigners
* We are members of ASILS (Association of language schools for teaching Italian as a foreign language)
* All levels of Italian offered the whole year around
* Small study groups
* Courses sta
rt every 2 weeks (including beginners)
* After 3 or 6 months the AIL-exam "Firenze" (Accademia Italiana di Lingua) DELI/DILI/DALI/DALC can be taken
* A whole range of activities offered for students to gain insight into the Italian culture
* Meet students from all over the world while studying at Centro Giacomo Puccini
* Friendly and helpful staff that give personal attention to each student
* Access provided for handicapped students
Italian language school facilities
Courses / Programs
Standard Italian language course
Students attending the italian language course20 classes per week (approx. 45 minutes each) —This course is offered from all the year round at all levels. This is the most popular course and it is ideal for the majority of the students.
Long-Term Standard Course
Students attending the italian language course 20 lessons (each 45 minutes) per week. This is the ideal option for all those who are planning for a longer stay in Italy. This 12 week course provides a great opportunity not just to learn the languages but also get to know the land and its people. Many of our long-term sudents finish this course with the accredited AIL "Firenze" Exam.