Language and Music for Life (LMFL):
Please note that our 2019 music camps will be held in the South of France (for adults and older teens) and the UK (for adults, teens, young children). Our Florence course may return in summer 2020. Join us in France or the UK in 2019 for an exciting and prestigious Musical Summer Course with optional language courses for adults and teenagers. Our classical music & jazz program and voice tuition is aimed at students and professionals who are highly motivated musicians with advanced levels of musical knowledge. Younger students at the advanced level of Performer in at least one instrument may also attend the program, but must be accompanied by a parent or guardian.
• Founded in 1997, Language and Music for Life (LMFL) is committed to providing high quality tuition in both music and foreign languages to children, teenagers and adults at our International Summer Music and Languages Schools in 2018 in Italy and the UK.
• Taught by internationally renowned professors, LMFL music camps have also been hosted in previous summers in Venice, France, and Andorra.
International Summer Music Camp
with Optional Language Courses
• Our summer program includes instrumental and voice tuition, Master classes, composition and orchestra conducting classes. One on one tuition is available for many subjects.
• Parents of younger students can take language classes, participate in the choir, or participate in the music classes if they are good level amateurs.
Study options include:
• Instrumental Tuition: Piano, Piano Jazz, Violin, Viola, Classical Guitar, Cello, Double Bass, Harp, Saxophone, Flute and Piccolo, Oboe, Recorder, Percussion, Brass & more..
• Vocal tuition: classical & jazz
• Master classes
• Orchestra conducting
• Music Composition
• Music Theory
• Chamber music
• Brass: One to one tuition / Trumpet masterclass
• Jazz Sessions
• Opera workshop
• Sax ensemble workshop
• Baroque workshop
• Percussion workshop
• Entrance audition preparation
• French, German or Italian language classes (Taught one-to-one or in small groups)
• Intensive English courses (Taught one-to-one or in small groups for non-native speakers)
All students must be at advanced level in at least one discipline; other choices can be at lower level.
Rentals are available for cello, harp, and guitar.
Taught by specialist teachers, all of whom are native speakers.
• We offer English-speaking students the opportunity to learn or improve their Italian, German, or French language skills. We also offer English as Foreign Language (EFL) courses for non-English speakers.
• The language classes can be taken in small groups or one to one, according to the student's needs. The group classes consist of 4 to 6 students.
• Musicians of all nationalities take part in our summer courses resulting in a diversity of languages heard every day.
• The exchanges that result from one's work in music make language learning easier: sharing a common passion - music, making it together and talking about it together provides motivation.
• Holding our summer program in Florence (Firenze) means that we can work in the midst of elegance, beauty and serenity. The capital city of the Tuscany region, Florence is the birthplace of the Renaissance. Home to masterpieces of architecture and art, it lies at the heart of much of the entire Western musical tradition.
• Our summer music program will be held at the Villa Favard di Rovezzano, the oldest part of the Conservatory Luigi Cherubini of Florence site.
• Situated in the middle of a beautiful botanical park with cedar trees and roses, the Villa Favard di Rovezzano has a concert hall, a large number of piano studios (including grand pianos), and lots of music studios.
• Our central administrative building is in the centre of the Old Town at the Piazza delle Belle Arti.
• "As an already professional viola player I cannot express how much I benefited from the course. High level of teaching combined with an exquisite daily life."
• "L.M.F.L. is a musical experience any musician should go through, whether amateur or professional. As a student you are challenged in all fronts, from the personal front to the collective one, where not only must you play your instrument or compose with the best of your skills, but also manage to work as a team to accomplish excellence."
• "The Venice course was beyond belief, it was one of the best experiences I’ve had in my life! I cannot wait to go back to the course! There is no way that I can express the full extent of my gratitude towards you and Alan for helping me out and giving me this opportunity, both me and my parents would like to express our most sincere gratitude and love towards my adoptive grandparents in Europe…"
- Courses / Programs
|Address: Conservatorio di Musica Luigi Cherubini, Villa Favard, Via Aretina, 50136 Firenze, Florence, Italy|
|Search schools here by state/city for Alabama, Arizona-Phoenix, Arkansas, California-LA County/Bay Area, Colorado-Denver, Florida-Miami-Dade, Georgia-Atlanta, Illinois-Chicago/Cook County, Indiana, Iowa, Kansas, Kentucky, Louisiana, Maryland, Mass-Boston, Michigan, Minnesota-Minneapolis, Mississippi, Missouri-St Louis, Nevada, New Jersey, New York, North Carolina, Ohio-Cleveland, Oklahoma, Oregon-Portland, South Carolina, South Dakota, Pennsylvania-Philadelphia, Tennessee, Texas-Houston/Dallas, Utah, Virginia, Washington-Seattle, Wisconsin-Milwaukee & more...
Search career colleges in Canada by province/city in Abbotsford, Burnaby, Kelowna, Surrey, Victoria, Vancouver, BC, Hamilton, Kitchener, London, Ottawa, Toronto, Ontario, Calgary, Edmonton, Alberta, Winnipeg, Manitoba & more...
© 2003-2019 Learn4Good Ltd: Site listing Education Programs, Career Training & Jobs worldwide.