Language classes in Rome: Intensive Italian courses in Italy, part-time Italian classes for foreigners. Private Italian lessons for beginners, intermediate & advanced levels, Italian immersion programs for adults.
EST OVEST SRL, Rome: Learn to speak Italian in the heart of Rome! Conveniently located in via Nazionale, one of the most central and prestigious streets in Rome, The Est Ovest School provides Italian courses year-round to students from all over the world. We teach students at all levels - from total beginner to advanced.
Email:Contact us below( or request a callback ).
All the teachers are Italian native speakers, with a University degree and a long experience in teaching the Italian as a foreign language. We guarantee small class sizes, with a maximum of just 6 students. This means that everyone has the opportunity to always talk directly to the teacher and get the individual attention they need. We merge all the advantages of individual learning with the liveliness and vivacity of learning in a small group. Accommodation can also be provided if required and is free of charge!
Italian Language Courses in Rome:
- Intensive Italian courses offered year-round. Standard duration is 2 weeks but there are special offers for students who wish to attend for a longer time.
- Extensive Italian courses offered year-round to students living in Rome who want to learn Italian gradually. Classes are held 2 or 3 times per week for a total of 60 hours of attendance.
- Private Italian lessons
- Combined Italian course (group classes + private lessons)
Contact Us Today - Send a Quick Email here: ( or request a callback ).
Scuola Toscana is an Italian language school located in the historical centre of Florence in the Tuscany region of Italy (approximately 3 hours north of Rome).
Recognised by the Italian Ministry of Education, we provide a wide range of Italian language courses including intensive communication, university preparation, business, culture, art history and many more.
There are 6 levels from absolute beginners to advanced allowing you to reach the various levels of the European Language Portfolio.
Our Italian language courses open the doors for our students from all over the world, in order to get to know each other and their different cultures.
In the past 15 years, more than 8,000 students have discovered the Italian culture at our Italian language school.
Our classes consist of small groups, but we also cater for individuals offering private tuition courses. We organise extra-curricular activities in Italian language: visits of history of art, seminars, video evenings, excursions and more.
Student Testimonial: Scuola Toscana me taught me Italian grammar in the morning, found me a place to stay, and showed me where they have the best breakfasts and lunches at a fraction of the cost anywhere else in Florence..... The teachers are so nice and helpful, they're also experts on local history! You're in the best of hands with Scuola Toscana!
Italian Language Courses - Beginner to Advanced levels:
- General Italian courses
- Intensive Italian courses
- Private Italian classes
- Homestay Program (with a local Italian family)
- Italian University Preparation
- Family Holiday Italian courses (children & adults)
- Italian for Business
- Italian for Tourism
- Internship program (work experience placements)
- Italian Culture courses
- Italian Art History courses
- Italian Language + Jewellery courses
- Italian + Fashion & Design
- Italian + Music & Opera
- Italian + Wine & Cooking
The school is situated in the Veneto region of Italy, in the town of Vicenza, whose historical centre is renowned for it's architectural beauty and rich history. The school is located in the centre of town and is a 10 minute walk from the local train station. Courses take place all year round on a monthly basis and cover all levels of language learning.
Courses in many languages including Italian, French, English, Spanish, German, financed by the Veneto region. The courses are taught by qualified, mother-tongue teachers on a one-to-one or group basis.
• ABC DE' Conti provides a wide range of Italian language courses in the heart of Florence, Italy - Europe's eternal capital of the Renaissance.
• ABC DE' Conti is part of Accademia Riaci - a leading professional art and design school in Florence.
• We offer Italian language courses for all - from beginners to students at professional level who aspire to become interpreters, from those who would like to learn Italian used in everyday life, to technical Italian used in specific fields of art and design.
• Our Italian language courses feature the extensive and intensive teaching of Italian and Professional / Technical Italian courses, which will benefit the students who are going to study specialized areas of Italian culture.
• Following the "Direct Method", without the use of intermediate language, the student-teacher ratio is kept small so to maximize the communication in the class, as well as to keep close attention to each student's progress.
• Another advantage of studying at the school is that the students can enjoy various high-quality art & cultural lessons provided at Accademia Riaci, as well as getting internship opportunities made possible by the experience and history of Accademia Riaci.
Italian Language Courses: - Basic Beginner to Advanced Level
• Italian PLUS program (for beginners)
• Basic Standard Italian (Group / Semi-Private / Private lessons)
• Intensive Italian (Semi-Private / Private Courses)
• Business Italian classes
• Specialized 'Technical' Italian Classes for working in design, hospitality etc
• Italian Internship Program
• Homestay Program with Italian Teacher
• Professional Italian Interpreter Training
• Summer Italian Course
• Optional Art, Design, Cooking Courses
• Guided Art / Cultural Courses
Learn Italian in the heart of Rome, Italy with Koiné - Italian Language Centre! We provide Italian language courses for foreigners, including intensive Italian courses, CELI exam preparation, private Italian lessons and corporate Italian training for professionals / companies. We also offer online Italian classes via Skype.
Our teachers are native Italians who hold the DITALS professional qualification awarded by the University for Foreigners of Siena for teachers of Italian as a Foreign Language. They are also members of APIDIS (Italian Teachers for Foreigners Professional Association) with significant teaching experience. Their work is based on passion and love for their own language and culture.
Our Italian lessons are based on dynamic teaching methods and a stimulating language program that incorporates the student’s interests and various aspects of Italian life. We use communicative and humanistic-affective methods of teaching Italian. We also organise tours of Rome and many other social events, so that you are fully immersed in the Italian language and culture.
In addition to our Italian language courses, we provide a DITALS II certification course which trains you to teach Italian as a Second Language and Italian as a Foreign Language. This course is monitored by the University for Foreigners of Siena.
Koiné is conveniently located in Piazza San Giovanni in Laterano, which is less than 10 minutes from Termini Station and 2 minutes from San Giovanni underground station.
- Intensive / Super-intensive Italian group classes
- CELI / CILS exam preparation
- One-to-one Italian lessons (private tuition)
- Corporate Italian training for business professionals/ companies
- Italian summer courses in Calabria or Rome
- Online Italian courses
- Italian lessons offered worldwide: We have a comprehensive network of teachers, ready to travel to your home, office or other suitable location.
- DITALS II - Teaching Italian as a Foreign Language training
- Italian cooking courses & more
The Italian language center Terramare in Orbetello, Tuscany is specialized in teaching Italian language and culture to students from all over the world for more than 20 years. The school team is highly motivated to offer not just language courses but to enable the students to experience the Italian life and culture.
For those with special interests the school offers courses of language and sport, architecture, cuisine or culture. University students also have the possibility to take courses that can be accumulated for credits recognized by basically all universities worldwide.
Standard Course with Italian language and culture; Combined intensive course; Individual Italian Lessons; C.I.L.S. preparation; Italian, art and archaeology; Italian, nature and sports; Italian, cuisine and wine trail; Winter integral course; Italian and art workshop.
Learn Italian in Tuscany @ Il Sasso, Montepulciano
Courses / Programs
Il Sasso is a high quality Italian language school located in Montepulciano, a beautiful, Renaissance town in Southern Tuscany. One of the best Italian language schools in Italy, the school was founded in 1983 by the people who are still running it today, and it is recognized by the Ministry of Education, Research & Universities.
The school is open all year round. We cater to students of all ages who come from all over the world to learn Italian. Class sizes normally range from five to nine students. Our Italian language classes are divided into six levels based on the Common European Framework of Reference for Languages of the European Council.
The method of communication, and the friendly and personal atmosphere of the lessons make our courses very special. The proof of this is in the large number of students who return year after year.
The Tuscany town of Montepulciano, in the province of Siena, is situated 13 km east of Pienza (a World Heritage Site), 70 km south-east of the historic city of Siena (also a World Heritage Site), 124 km south-east of Florence, and 186 km north of Rome.
- Standard Italian course
- Standard+ Italian course (Standard Italian course + private Italian lessons)
- Intensive Italian course
- Private Italian lessons (one-to-one)
- Semi-Private Italian lessons (two-to-one)
- Business Italian course
- CILS / CELI Certificate preparation
- Homestay program
- Lunchtime Italian conversation classes
- Parlar di Vino - Learn about the red wine of the region: 1-wk course
- Italian culture courses