Music Schools in Ontario: Music lessons in Toronto for kids, teens, music classes for adults, piano teacher, youth vocal coach, voice training, singing classes, guitar, violin instruction, private music education in flute, keyboard, bass in Greater Toronto Area
Beaches Conservatory of Music: Beaches Conservatory of Music, located in Fallingbrook, Toronto, Ontario, Canada, is a private Music School providing lessons for all ages and levels. The Beaches Conservatory of Music teaches music to students of all ages, in a manner that is exciting, modern and tailored to each student's individual needs and goals. Each student is regarded as an individual with his or her own learning style, strengths, needs and aspirations.
Email:Contact us below( or request a callback ).
The Beaches Conservatory is dedicated to fostering the growth of musicians and the appreciation of music. Our staff are performing musicians who have had extensive training.
Courses / Programs: We offer instruction in the following:
- Singing/Voice/Vocal Coaching
- Guitar- Electric And Acoustic
- Rcm Examination Preparation
- Teachers Examination Preparation
- Kiwanis Festival
- Special Lessons For Beginners
Contact Us Today - Send a Quick Email here: ( or request a callback ).
Situated just outside of downtown Vancouver BC, Nimbus School of Recording Arts Ltd is Canada's elite accredited music and recording industry training facility. We offer 8 & 12-month Certificate and Diploma programs in a wide range of Music Production fields. Courses include Advanced Music Production, Live Sound and Recording, Beats & Urban Music Production, and more. We build our lessons around a 95%+ hands-on approach to education. You’ll learn by doing rather than simply sitting and taking notes, because our classes take place in actual studios, with the actual equipment being discussed.
Real world instructional staff, mentoring by world class engineers and producers, extremely small instructional groups of 6 students per class, practical, proven & accredited curriculum as well as serious hands-on time with Solid State Logic consoles (only school in Western Canada with SSL Consoles) ProTools HD digital workstations, Studer analog multitracks and a vast selection of processors, mics, vintage keys, amps and guitars. Student access 24/7!
Pink Floyd, Jane's Addiction, Alice Cooper, Peter Gabriel, Jay-Z, Rage Against the Machine, Alexis On Fire, Rise Against, and the Red Hot Chilli Peppers all have one thing in common - they are a few of the collective works of Garth Richardson and Bob Ezrin, Nimbus founders! Our Grads are in demand and currently working at The Warehouse (Bryan Adams) The Armoury, Vogville and many other top studios both locally and internationally.
Music Production Certificate & Diploma Programs:
12 Month Diploma Programs: - Introduction to the Music Industry
- Advanced Music Production
- Beats and Urban Music Production
- Live Sound and Recording
- Post and Game Audio Production
8 Month Diploma / Certificate Programs: - Advanced Music Business (Diploma)
- Live Sound and Recording Fast Track (Certificate)
- Post and Game Audio Production Fast Track (Certificate)
At GLOW Academy in Mississauga, Toronto, and Kitchener, Ontario, we provide professional training in Makeup Artistry, Airbrush Makeup, Hair Design, Lash Extensions, and all areas of Aesthetics, including: Manicures, Pedicures, Waxing, Nails, Facials, Peels, Brow/Lash Tinting, Massage and Microdermabrasion.
Specialized makeup programs are also offered in Bridal, Fashion, TV/SFX and Fantasy makeup. We offer full-time, part-time, evenings and weekend classes with flexible schedules.
We believe that true experience and confidence is built within a practical setting, which is why we are one of the few schools that is excited to provide our students and graduates with the opportunity to gain an extensive amount of practical experience in industry events and our in-house studio.
This allows our students to graduate with a resume full of experience and a complete portfolio book of their actual work as they embark on their career path.
Aesthetic students also have the opportunity to be scheduled into working at our “Beauty Lounge” to further hone their skill sets and confidence by servicing the general public.
Student Testimonial: "The teachers are great, very helpful and understanding. The overall environment of the school is friendly and everyone is so helpful in achieving my career goals.
I've learned a lot of great new techniques in all the courses I have taken so far. Great school! I would recommend this school to all."
- Samantha T, Hamilton, ON
Recording Arts Canada (RAC) has two campuses in Toronto, Ontario & Montreal, Quebec. We are a Digital Arts college that provides an unparalleled learning experience in the creative arts of Sound and Music Recording and Digital Media. We've created the best possible learning environment for those who believe they were meant to be creative and want to work with the most powerful digital sound and imaging technologies. Take control of your future in audio engineering and music recording. The audio production industry has been at the forefront of new technologies – evolving as a vital part of today's media platforms, providing new challenges and solutions as well as an explosion of new opportunities.
The Beauty Box by Sheriff - Professional Makeup Classes in Toronto Area & Ontario
Courses / Programs
• Whether you want to take the first step towards an exciting new career as a professional makeup artist, or want to learn new makeup skills for personal use, The Beauty Box by Sheriff in Toronto may be the perfect solution for you!
• Through our exclusive mobile makeup bootcamps, The Beauty Box by Sheriff provides makeup artist bootcamps and private mobile makeup classes in Toronto and GTA; Mississauga, Brampton, North York, Etobicoke, Vaughan, London, Pickering, Scarborough, Barrie, as well as in Kenora, Thunderbay ON. They are also offered in several other cities throughout Canada.
• Our flagship makeup school is situated in Winnipeg MB.
• Suitable for complete beginners or beauty industry professionals who wish to offer additional services to their clients, our beauty and makeup workshops are taught by experienced and qualified instructors.
• Class sizes are kept small, and there is an emphasis on hands-on experience.
• The Beauty Box by Sheriff offers financing to qualified students. We pass along employment opportunities to our graduates.
• "This class was well worth every cent. I landed my job doing what I love to do - makeup. I would not have gotten the foot in if I did not show up prepared with my portfolio and new skills. Thanks to all the instructors and staff at Sheriff Professional." Cindy
Intensive 1-Week Makeup Artistry Bootcamp
• With study modules: Beauty & Bridal, Film & Fashion, Make-up For Photography.
Lash Technician / Eyelash Classes in Toronto
• Individual Eyelash Extension Specialist, 2-day Certification Program.
MOBILE Personal Makeup Classes in your Home location:
• One-on-One, Private Makeup Bootcamp, 3 Hour Program for any age
• 55+ AGELESS BEAUTY Makeup Classes geared for the Maturing Woman
• TEEN Makeup Self-Esteem Program (Ages 13-17).
LIVE ONLINE CLASSES of any of the above makeup courses for Home Study in Canada & USA.
The Virtual School of Music is your online source for live music instruction offering one-to-one music instruction for students 16 years and older in the areas of woodwinds, brass, strings, guitar, bass, percussion, keyboard, and voice. Other individual classes include music theory, jazz improvisation, music education courses for music teachers and our new College Prep Programs. Group classes are available in the areas of music theory, basic jazz improvisation or sectional workshops.
Private Online Instruction for Students 16+ years:
- Woodwinds, brass, guitar, bass, percussion, strings, keyboard, and voice
- Music theory
- Jazz improvisation
- Music education for music teachers
- College Prep Programs
- Group classes
- Workshops for Kids (5 - 11 years)
Situated in Mississauga ON, in the Greater Toronto Area, Metalworks Institute is a dedicated music school based in a highly-respected, state-of-the-art recording studio. We provide a wide range of 1 Year and 2 Year Diploma Programs as well as Weekend Certificate courses in a variety of music production and entertainment topics.
The educational division of Metalworks was launched in 2005. Metalworks Institute first opened with one available program (Audio Production and Engineering), and since then, the enrollment has grown to more than 250 students and 11 full-time programs are now offered. A partnership with the third Metalworks Company, Metalworks Production Group, has allowed our Live Production and Show Management students to benefit from the same hands-on experience as those studying studio production.