Find a music production school in Canada: Audio engineering programs in Mississauga ON, digital music technology courses in Toronto area. Music performance, business & event management diploma programs for music professionals, short Pro Tools classes in GTA.
Metalworks Institute, Mississauga: Based in a state-of-the-art recording studio in Mississauga ON, Metalworks Institute is a dedicated music school that provides a wide range of music production, musical performance, and event management courses. We offer 1 Year Diploma programs, 2 Year Diploma programs, and Short Weekend Certificate courses ranging from Pro Tools Essentials to Audio Production & Engineering. Our unique educational concept is all about uniting faculty and students in the acquisition and application of technical, artistic and business knowledge in a real world professional environment.
Professional Music-Related Certificate & Diploma Programs: Students are prepared for leadership roles and are taught about lifelong learning through innovative instruction techniques and exceptional learning resources. All of Metalworks Institute’s full-time diploma programs are approved as vocational programs under the Private Career Colleges Act 2005.
1 Year Professional Diploma Programs: - Audio Production & Engineering - Digital Music Production - Show Production & Event Management - Entertainment Business Management
2-Year Professional Diploma Programs: - Professional Sound - Professional Sound & Business – Live Production Major - Professional Sound & Business - Studio Production Major - Music Performance & Technology - Vocal Major - Music Performance & Technology - Guitar Major - Music Performance & Technology - Keyboard Major - Music Performance & Technology - Bass Guitar Major - Music Performance & Technology - Drums & Percussion Major
Short Certificate Programs (Weekend Courses) - Venue 110V: Live Sound Production I - Venue 210V: Live Sound Production II - Pro Tools 101: Introduction to Pro Tools - Pro Tools 110: Essentials of Pro Tools - Pro Tools 201: Pro Tools Production Essentials - Pro Tools 210M: Music Production Techniques - Pro Tools 210P: Post Production Techniques - Pro Tools 310I: Advanced ICON Mixing Techniques - Pro Tools 310M: Advanced Music Production Techniques - Pro Tools 310P: Advanced Post Production Techniques
Langara College is one the leading undergraduate institutions in BC providing University Studies, Career Studies, and Continuing Studies programs and courses annually to more than 21,000 students. Langara College Continuing Studies offers a diverse range of lifelong learning opportunities, with over 700 courses and over 35 certificate programs.
Langara College Continuing Studies provides two full-time music programs; the one-year Digital Music Production (DMP) Certificate Program, and the 14-week Singer-Songwriter Certificate Program.
Both programs are full-time and take place Monday-Friday from 6 PM-10 PM. The courses are taught by instructors who are both experienced educators, as well as active members in the music business as composers, songwriters, producers, arrangers, engineers, re-mixers, DJs, and more.
Entry into both programs is based on a short interview and recorded examples of an applicant's work.
The Digital Music Production Program is an intensive, one-year full-time program training freelance music producers and composers for film, TV, gaming, advertising & multimedia.
The Singer-Songwriter Certificate Program gives the aspiring singer/songwriter (from novice to advanced) the opportunity to hone their skills in song writing, performing live, recording demos, and marketing & promoting their music.
The DMP program is limited to 16 students and the Singer-Songwriter program to 11 students.
Online Candle Making Courses in Canada & Worldwide
Courses / Programs
• Learn how to make high quality, unique candles from the comfort of your own home or work studio with The Candle Academy, a leading international candle design school owned by a UK candle designer based in Jamaica.
• Home Study / Online Candle Making Classes in Canada, the U.S. or around the world include the choice of Live Seminars via Skype with Gary Simmons - one of the top candle designers in the world from the UK, or lessons via HD Video & PDF information files.
• These distance learning candle making courses for complete Beginners to Advanced artists will start you on the path to an exciting new career in candle design or a very rewarding hobby!
• These intensive candle making training courses are Hands-on and Very Visual, and follow the same techniques as our onsite programs, making it an ideal solution for people that live too far to be able to attend in Jamaica in person.
• Perhaps you would prefer to learn in person through an incredible educational program and vacation in beautiful Jamaica in the Caribbean!
• Business start-up and Hobby courses offered year-round, both onsite or online. Welcome to this very special profession!
Candle Academy Student Reviews:
“I searched the planet to find work like this.” Leah, Canada
"You have proven to us that you are only limited by your imagination." Steve and Christian, Florida, USA
"Very detailed and intensive. I was looking for the wow factor and that's exactly what I got." G. Woodard, USA
Candle Making Seminars via Skype:
• 6 DAY COMPLETE BUSINESS SET UP COURSE
• 4 DAY CONDENSED BUSINESS SET UP
• 2 DAY INTRODUCTORY COURSE
HD Video Course Options:
• BUSINESS SET UP COURSE
• PLATINUM COURSE
• INTERACTIVE COURSE
• HOBBY COURSE
Clear, Concise, Interactive Teaching:
These comprehensive candle making courses aim to equip you with the creative, technical, and commercial skills you need to make a livelihood from this special profession.
Recording Arts Canada (RAC) has two campuses in Toronto, Ontario & Montreal, Quebec. We are a Digital Arts college that provides an unparalleled learning experience in the creative arts of Sound and Music Recording and Digital Media. We've created the best possible learning environment for those who believe they were meant to be creative and want to work with the most powerful digital sound and imaging technologies. Take control of your future in audio engineering and music recording. The audio production industry has been at the forefront of new technologies – evolving as a vital part of today's media platforms, providing new challenges and solutions as well as an explosion of new opportunities.
• London Art Portfolio provides successful Art and Design portfolio preparation courses and foundation courses in Central London in all areas of fine art and design to students from Canada & around the world - at all levels. We help to prepare you for University applications, professional interviews, or your personal development!
• Prepare for entry to a Masters Degree, Bachelor Degree, Foundation Diploma or Pre-Degree level course in Art and Design.
• We ensure successful placements at all levels, including onto University of the Arts London, UCA & other renowned art colleges & universities in the UK, USA & around the world.
• London Art Portfolio is run by Julia Dennis, a practicing artist with many years of experience in preparing art and design portfolios for degree applications, organising exhibitions and preparing students for interviews.
• Julia has great success in placing British and international students onto the right course, at the right level, at any stage in your career.
• With class size limited to 12 students, we offer a very personal, tailored service throughout the year.
"Central Saint Martins has offered me a place on Foundation Pathway: Graphic Design. I'm so happy! Thank you so much for your guidance and all heart that you put in to help me out." - Aleksandra, Poland
"At the end of the course, I had an interview at the London College of Fashion and was accepted! It was a great victory & I owe a lot to London Art Portfolio! Thank you very much!" - Paola, Italy
Located in the Nepean suburb, south of downtown Ottowa, ON, High Note Music Academy provides high quality practical and theoretical music lessons and tutoring for adults and children of all ages. Instruments include: Violin, piano, guitar, voice, accordion and ukulele. Opportunities are also available for music theory education, master classes and chamber/ensemble instruction, and a variety of community and regional performances.
High Note Music Academy seeks to instill and enhance a love of music in all of its students, whether their musical endeavours are for personal pleasure, or with higher performance or career aspirations. Let us help you achieve the high notes of musical success!
High Note Music Academy is dedicated to giving children and young adults the head start they deserve. Instruction is provided by top quality and experienced music educators. Get your kids started on the road to musical enjoyment and success today.
In addition to our musical programs, High Note is pleased to provide an extensive tutoring program covering all major subjects. Our highly educated teachers will enable your children to considerably improve their academic skills.
The Centre For Permanent Makeup offers a unique training program for micropigmentation artists from two locations close to downtown Ottawa in Southern Ontario. As well as online tuition in the art of permanent make-up, we also provide a call-out training service, where you can bring the Centre for Permanent Makeup to your city or salon. We will provide training at your location on a schedule that suits to your needs. At the Centre For Permanent Makeup, our students are guaranteed the most comprehensive Permanent Makeup/Micropigmentation theory available in Canada.
Learn how to create blended and feathered eyebrows, eye & lip liner and full lip shading in the Beginner course and aerola repigmentation and scar camouflage in the Advanced training.
From our two training locations in Ottawa, students will have access to state-of-the-art machinery which you can then purchase through us after completion of the program. We also offer an online tuition program where you can learn your new trade via web-cam. We are fully accredited by the American Academy of Micropigmentation.
- Theoretical knowledge of permanent makeup
- How to analyse and enhance facial features
- How to operate permanent makeup machinery
- Eye and lip liner enhancement techniques
- Full lip shading techniques
- How to create symmetrical eyebrows
- the most comprehensive Permanent Makeup theory available in Canada.