Recording Schools in Wisconsin: Music production training in Dane County, studio recording arts programs, music technology career training, audio engineering programs, mixing, mastering classes, songwriting courses in Madison WI
Randy's Recording and Production: Randy's Recording and Production, located near Cottage Grove, Madison, south-central Wisconsin, is the oldest living recording studio in the area offering instruction in music, recording, mixing, mastering, producing, stage and studio performance, and songwriting. Full digital and analogue recording, mixing, and mastering is available to fit any schedule. Randy Green, owner, BA Philos/Psych, is also a University of Wisconsin Continuing Education Instructor.
Email:Contact us below( or request a callback ).
Randy's Recording includes a tuned control room plus three large custom-built high-visibility sound rooms, a comfortable lounge, office, and rest room, spanning 1425 square feet. There is ample off-street parking.
Courses / Programs:
- Studio Recording & Production
- Advanced Mixing
- Studio Performance
- Hammond Organ
& more ...
Contact Us Today - Send a Quick Email here: ( or request a callback ).
Recording Connection Audio Institute is a Downtown Chicago-based music school that offers 6-month audio / music production courses where students train as an apprentice under a professional audio engineer, music producer or music artist.
From a structured course curriculum in various platforms, we train you in Pro Tools, Logic, Ableton Live, Reason, and many others.
As part of your course, we pair you with a veteran music producer or engineer, someone with over 10-20 years of professional experience, who you will learn from in their very own studio.
Our method trains you in real studios where you meet industry pros while you train. When you learn with us, you “learn by doing” as an audio apprentice, and you get to see how a real business operates.
6-Month Music & Audio Production Programs:
- Students are paired with a professional audio engineer, music producer or music artist
- Audio Engineering in Pro Tools
- Music Producing in Pro Tools
- Electronic Music Composition in Logic
- Electronic Music, DJ-ing and Live Performance in Ableton Live
- Live Sound
- Engineering Post Audio for Film, TV, Commercials and Video Games
Based in Madison, Wisconsin, the Madison Media Institute (MMI) is a Graphic Design, Recording, Video Editing, and Media Systems College. Graduates of our Degree programs become web designers, 3D animators, videographers, music producers, sound engineers, or one of the many other exciting professions in the entertainment and media field. At MMI, you are surrounded by peers and experienced professionals who share your interests. Our award-winning instructors bring their real world experience to the classroom.
Madison Media Institute is the digital arts college of choice for students that have a passion for music, video, film, video games, graphic design, web design, or other elements of the entertainment industry. If you're searching for a media school where you can receive hands on career training, we've got the equipment, facilities and industry professionals you need at MMI.
Associate of Applied Science Degree Programs:
- Digital Art & Design
- Electronic & A/V Systems
- Recording & Music Technology
- Video & Motion Graphics
- Mobile Application Development (Online Program)
Associate of Arts Degree
- Game Art & Animation
Bachelor of Science Degree Program:
- Entertainment & Media Business
The Milwaukee Institute of Art & Design (MIAD) is an accredited college providing Bachelor of Fine Arts degrees in the fields of Communication Design, Drawing, Illustration, Industrial Design, Integrated Fine Arts Studio, Interior Architecture + Design, Painting, Photography, Printmaking, Sculpture and Time-Based Media, as well as a range of minor degree options.
We prepare students with interest and ability in the visual arts for passage into professional careers. We are a college that launches professional artists and designers on their personal journeys toward artistic growth and successful, creative lives.
We were founded as MIAD in 1974, but formed from the Layton School of Art & Design, which began instruction in 1920. There are, on average, about 600 full-time MIAD students and about 200 staff/faculty. The student/faculty ratio is 16:1. All faculty are working artists, designers, writers and researchers; there are also instructors who are working professionals.
Welcome to the World’s #1 Tech Camp! Unlock your limitless potential by choosing one of iD Tech Camps' highly-popular technology and computer science-related summer camps at the University of Wisconsin - Madison, in Dane County WI. iD Tech Camps in Wisconsin offers week-long tech-related day camps and overnight camps for kids ages 7-12 & teens ages 13-17.
iD Tech Camps blend traditional summer camps with visionary technology programs to create a unique and effective educational experience. At iD's summer computer camps, close attention is paid to the details you care about: risk management, hand-selected staff, personalized instruction, and new friendships forged in a stimulating, collegiate setting.
Get inspired by energetic, tech-savvy instructors, and build critical 21st century STEM (Science, Technology, Math, and Engineering) skills.
“My son came home every day energized and excited about what he was working on. He had positive things to say about his instructors and really learned a lot! Thanks so much!” - Jennie E., Parent, University of Wisconsin – Madison
1-week Day & Overnight Camps (ages 7-12) - Adventures in Programming (Scratch)
- Adventures in Game Design
- Intro to Programming with Scratch & Java
- 3D Game Design with Minecraft
- Game Design for iPhone & iPad
- Intro to Web Design & Photography...
1-week Day & Overnight Camps (ages 13-17) - Programming in Java
- Programming in C++
- Game Modding & Java Coding
- RPG Game Design
- FPS Game Design - Unreal Engine
- Web Design & Digital Photography...
• Study for 1, 2 or 3 semesters at the UK’s No. 1 arts university!
• Arts University Bournemouth (AUB) is a leading university specialising in arts, performance, design, and media education. Easily accessible less than 2 hours south of London by train, AUB provides study abroad BA (Hons) courses for US / international students & professionals who wish to spend time abroad in pursuit of careers in creative arts, graphic design, interior design, textiles, fashion, makeup, animation, visual communication, event management, architecture, dance, acting, film production, photography, & more.
• Our short study abroad courses are designed for students who want to spend time learning in the UK, developing their creative skills and perhaps gaining credits towards their university degree, but do not necessarily want to spend as much as 2-3 years studying in the UK.
• Students are fully integrated with our full-time BA (Hons) degree students, and these courses can be taken for 1 term, 2 terms, or 3 terms.
• If you can't find the exact course you want, we can design a course tailored to your individual needs. You can join several groups of students on a range of different courses and also receive one-to-one tuition.
• We also provide summer study abroad programs.
"The facilities that the Arts University Bournemouth has to offer are absolutely amazing. First off, the library was one of the most resourceful places I have come across in my entire stay there." - Orlando, USA, Animation Production
Language and Music for Life, ONLINE Music Classes (instrumental & vocal) and/or Language lessons via Skype, WhatsApp or Zoom
Courses / Programs
• Founded in 1997, Language and Music for Life (LMFL) offers International Summer Music and Languages Courses in Europe for music students and professionals.
• Please note that our 2020 music camps will be held in Florence, Italy (for adults and older teens ages 18+, and highly talented families) and the UK (for adults, teens, young children). We will not now hold a music camp in France in summer 2020.
• Our classical music & jazz program and voice tuition is aimed at students and professionals who are highly motivated musicians at advanced levels. All students must be advanced level in at least one discipline, other choices can be at lower level.
Student Review: "As an already professional viola player I cannot express how much I benefited from the course. High level of teaching combined with an exquisite daily life."