New Eden School of Natural Health and Herbal Studies:
Would you like to start a rewarding new career in the natural healing arts? Or are you a natural health practitioner who would like to learn further skills and knowledge that will benefit your clients? Based in Indiana, New Eden School of Natural Health and Herbal Studies provides a wide range of accredited training and certification programs in the fields of Herbal Medicine, Naturopathy, Nutrition Science, Clinical Natural Medicine, Holistic Health Practitioner and more. We offer certificate, diploma and degree programs to students throughout the United States and worldwide.
• Enrolling with New Eden School of Natural Health and Herbal Studies allows you to earn an U.S.-accredited qualification from anywhere in the world. You can study at your home, office or any location of your choice.
• You can start any of our courses whenever you like and complete it at your own pace. This enables you to schedule your study around your work or family commitments.
• You will benefit from the experience of our course instructors, and we also have highly qualified board advisers.
• Graduates are offered clinical training, and are also advised on how to build a successful practice or business.
Natural Medicine / Holistic Health Training & Certification Programs:
Certificate, Diploma & Degree Programs
• Traditional Naturopathy
• Natural Health
• Holistic Health
• Herbal Medicine
• Nutrition Science
• Complementary & Alternative Health
• Clinical Natural Medicine
• Energy Medicine...
Recognized worldwide, New Eden has outstanding accreditation and multiple school approvals. In addition, we have membership with top field organizations.
• New Eden has full accreditation with the American Council for Holistic Medicine (ACHM).
• New Eden School has accreditation with Transworld Accrediting Commission (TAC). All of our certificate and diploma programs are accredited by TAC.
• We also have school approval with the American Naturopathic Certification Board, the Pastoral Medical Association (PMA), and the International Association of Natural Health Practitioners (IANHP).
• New Eden is an approved training provider for the International Institute for Complementary Therapies.
• New Eden School has membership and/or Networks with the American Herbalist Guild and the International Sclerology Institute. We are also sanctioned by the International Iridology Practitioners Association.
• "I just want to let you know that I am so glad I studied with your school. Getting my diploma through New Eden gave me the confidence to speak at my first wellness seminar recently. I think the audience enjoyed it as much as I did. I will definitely continue to recommend you."
Allison, Master Herbalist (MH) Graduate
• "I have really enjoyed learning through your classes so far. I feel like I have learned so much so quickly and can apply this knowledge into my life."
Sarah, Herbalist Student
• "I am enjoying a lot the courses and in my humble opinion your program is the most comprehensive and deep throughout the nation..Your system is effective and interesting. Not boring like other institutions or schools programs. Thank you for providing the highest quality ND online program worldwide."
H, ND (Naturopath Diploma) Student
• "This Wellness Coaching course really opened my eyes and perspective on helping others and how to help and guide them. The book was exceptional. I have to tell you that my experience with your school has been outstanding. All of the materials and the books were really exceptionally well done, well written, and professional. I was challenged beyond what I expected, and grew in so many ways and in so much knowledge I had never anticipated. I'm very, very pleased."
- Courses / Programs
|Address: 1657 Commerce Dr. Suite 9B, South Bend, Indiana 46628, USA|
|Search schools here by state/city for Alabama, Arizona-Phoenix, Arkansas, California-LA County/Bay Area, Colorado-Denver, Florida-Miami-Dade, Georgia-Atlanta, Illinois-Chicago/Cook County, Indiana, Iowa, Kansas, Kentucky, Louisiana, Maryland, Mass-Boston, Michigan, Minnesota-Minneapolis, Mississippi, Missouri-St Louis, Nevada, New Jersey, New York, North Carolina, Ohio-Cleveland, Oklahoma, Oregon-Portland, South Carolina, South Dakota, Pennsylvania-Philadelphia, Tennessee, Texas-Houston/Dallas, Utah, Virginia, Washington-Seattle, Wisconsin-Milwaukee & more...
Search career colleges in Canada by province/city in Abbotsford, Burnaby, Kelowna, Surrey, Victoria, Vancouver, BC, Hamilton, Kitchener, London, Ottawa, Toronto, Ontario, Calgary, Edmonton, Alberta, Winnipeg, Manitoba & more...
© 2003-2019 Learn4Good Ltd: Site listing Education Programs, Career Training & Jobs worldwide.