Art schools in Oregon: Colleges of design, fashion design, graphic design programs, digital/ media arts schools, animation, fine art schools, culinary arts certification, airbrush/ spray tanning training, beauty schools, makeup classes in Portland, Salem, Eugene, Springfield OR area..
Situated in the heart of Portland OR, Bella Institute School of Cosmetology provides a range of comprehensive beauty training courses in topics that include Hair Design & Barbering, Nail Technology, Esthetics & Skincare, and Hair Extensions. Drawing on our own vast experience in the industry, we have designed our programs around the best techniques and products in the industry, and assembled a team of instructors that can teach you the skills you need at your own pace.
We have carefully tailored our diverse programs to get our students ready to break into the industry, ahead of the rest. If you have the motivation to succeed, we have the tools to get you equipped for your exciting new career.
Situated in Downtown Portland OR, Portland Actors Conservatory is an acting school that provides a 2-year accredited Acting Certificate program as well as short, 4-week acting courses in summer.
At the Portland Actors Conservatory, we surround you with mentors who will inspire you to rely on your impulses; challenge you to open your mind, heart and inner spirit; and explore with you what it means to be human.
Portland Actors Conservatory received full accreditation from the National Association of Schools of Theatre (NAST) in March 2008.
A NAST-accredited school assures that students are in a program that meets rigorous academic, financial and administrative standards.
• Study for 1, 2 or 3 semesters at the UK’s No. 1 arts university!
• Arts University Bournemouth (AUB) is a leading university specialising in arts, performance, design, and media education. Easily accessible less than 2 hours south of London by train, AUB provides study abroad BA (Hons) courses for US / international students & professionals who wish to spend time abroad in pursuit of careers in creative arts, graphic design, interior design, textiles, fashion, makeup, animation, visual communication, event management, architecture, dance, acting, film production, photography, & more.
• Our short study abroad courses are designed for students who want to spend time learning in the UK, developing their creative skills and perhaps gaining credits towards their university degree, but do not necessarily want to spend as much as 2-3 years studying in the UK.
• Students are fully integrated with our full-time BA (Hons) degree students, and these courses can be taken for 1 term, 2 terms, or 3 terms.
• If you can't find the exact course you want, we can design a course tailored to your individual needs. You can join several groups of students on a range of different courses and also receive one-to-one tuition.
• We also provide summer study abroad programs.
"The facilities that the Arts University Bournemouth has to offer are absolutely amazing. First off, the library was one of the most resourceful places I have come across in my entire stay there." - Orlando, USA, Animation Production