Ducasse Education, Paris:
Broaden your culinary horizons with an intensive cooking course from Ducasse Education in Paris. Our two schools are Centre Formation Alain Ducasse, situated in Argenteuil, a north-western Paris suburb, and Ecole Nationale Supérieure de Pâtisserie, in Yssingeaux in south-central France. We provide quality culinary and pastry arts training programs, including 3-year Degree courses, as well as 2 to 9 month courses. Designed for French and international students, our year-round and summer programs are taught in either English or French. Ducasse Education is a world-class hub of culinary excellence, and its instructors share expertise with a revolutionary hands-on approach to offer market-ready competencies. Whether you're a local French student, culinary beginner, experienced adult, international culinary arts student, professional chef, career changer, or simply someone looking to improve their cooking skills, Ducasse Education is at your service.
Ducasse Education was founded by Alain Ducasse - the legendary award-winning chef & restauranteur, whose restaurants had a combined total of 21 Michelin stars in 2014.
Why Choose Ducasse Education?
• Kick-Start Your Culinary Career
A qualification from Ducasse Education is a step in the right direction in terms of gaining timely employment and professional recognition.
• Experience Top-Level Culinary and Pastry Arts Courses
Our students have access to educational contents that enable them to meet the highest levels of industry expectations.
• Learn About International Cuisine and French Pastry
Our students acquire the ultimate skills and the best approach to international contemporary cuisine.
• Individual Attention & Small Classes
Our courses take place in small group settings with a limited number of 10/12 participants. This results in personalized, interactive and more efficient training. sessions.
• Hands-on, Intensive Programs
Our programs are intensive, short and hands-on with 85/90% of practical application.
• Active Professional Network for Graduates
The Ducasse Education community gives access to a wide network of professional Chefs. It opens the doors of the finest restaurants in the world.
• Flexible Culinary Education
We provide a flexible practical education system for students who aspire to become professional Chefs and for practicing professionals who wish to upgrade and strengthen their skills.
Bachelor Degree in Culinary Arts:
Taught in English or French. 3-year program with two 5-month internships.
Culinary Arts Diploma:
Taught in English or French. 6-months training + 3-month internship in a French restaurant.
Expert Diploma in Culinary Arts:
Taught in English. 6-months superior culinary arts training alternating skills-building classes and practical experience in an establishment part of Ducasse Education’s network.
Further Short-term / 2 Month Culinary Programs:
- CULINARY ARTS ESSENTIALS
- FRENCH PASTRY ARTS ESSENTIALS
- GREEN GASTRONOMY ESSENTIALS
- FRENCH BAKERY ARTS ESSENTIALS
- FRENCH CHOCOLATE & CONFECTIONARY ARTS ESSENTIALS
- FOODIES & ENTREPRENEURS
- ARTS OF SERVICE & SOMMELIER ESSENTIALS.
Pastry Arts Programs:
• Bachelor Degree in French Pastry Arts (3 years, including two 5-month internship)
• French Pastry Arts Diploma (6 months skills training + 2-month internship)
• Expert Diploma Program in French Pastry Art (2 months skills training + 1-month optional internship)
• French Chocolate & Confectionery Arts (2 months skills training + 1-month optional internship)
• French Bakery Arts (2 months skills training + 1-month optional internship).
• French Pastry Campus (2 months skills training + 1-month optional internship).
Student Reviews / Testimonials:
• Paolo, Italy, Career Changer
"It gives you the most complete knowledge all around the world, not only for french cuisine, it gives you an overview of all the cuisine around the world"
• Christian, USA, Practicing Chef
"The small class size allowed for close interaction with chef instructors. We used the best products, and made interesting recipes. I found each day to be a unique and rewarding challenge"
- Courses / Programs
|Address: 41 rue de l'Abbé Ruellan / 95100 Argenteuil, Paris, France|
|Search schools here by state/city for Alabama, Arizona-Phoenix, Arkansas, California-LA County/Bay Area, Colorado-Denver, Florida-Miami-Dade, Georgia-Atlanta, Illinois-Chicago/Cook County, Indiana, Iowa, Kansas, Kentucky, Louisiana, Maryland, Mass-Boston, Michigan, Minnesota-Minneapolis, Mississippi, Missouri-St Louis, Nevada, New Jersey, New York, North Carolina, Ohio-Cleveland, Oklahoma, Oregon-Portland, South Carolina, South Dakota, Pennsylvania-Philadelphia, Tennessee, Texas-Houston/Dallas, Utah, Virginia, Washington-Seattle, Wisconsin-Milwaukee & more...
Search career colleges in Canada by province/city in Abbotsford, Burnaby, Kelowna, Surrey, Victoria, Vancouver, BC, Hamilton, Kitchener, London, Ottawa, Toronto, Ontario, Calgary, Edmonton, Alberta, Winnipeg, Manitoba & more...
© 2003-2023 Learn4Good Ltd: Site listing Education Programs, Career Training & Jobs worldwide.