Top culinary arts schools in France & Europe: French cooking classes in Paris, short cookery courses, culinary arts vacations & good wine tasting courses in the south of France. Professional chef training courses, study abroad culinary programs in English for Americans, culinary schools for international students.
• Improve your cooking prowess with an intensive culinary arts course taught in English or French by world-renowned chefs!
• Ducasse Education is a top culinary and pastry school that provides short and longer-term cooking programs to locally-based students, French students, and international students.
• Our two schools are Centre Formation Alain Ducasse, situated in Argenteuil, a north-western Paris suburb, and Ecole Nationale Supérieure de Pâtisserie, in Yssingeaux in south-central France.
• At Ducasse Education, you get to learn from top level chef instructors in hands-on classes (maximum of 12 students). Our courses also provide unique professional experience within a French restaurant.
• Ducasse Education was founded by Alain Ducasse - the legendary award-winning chef & restauranteur, whose restaurants had a total of 21 Michelin stars in 2014.
• Our four fully-equipped professional kitchens offer students the opportunity to improve existing skills or to develop new cooking techniques.
• Dedicated to training, they are the dream kitchen of any cook, and the ideal tool for performing creative, quality cooking.
Student Testimonial: "This program satisfied my needs, I learned the techniques that I'm looking for, I worked in a different way with excellent chefs and they gave me their knowledge in the best way" - Paschalis Paschali, Practicing Chef
• The Gastro Academy at The French House Party is a high-calibre residential French cookery school near the beautiful city of Carcassonne, in the Languedoc-Roussillon area of South West France.
• Carcassonne is only 50 miles from Toulouse which has an international airport. Ryanair also fly directly to Carcassonne from the UK, Ireland, Belgium, and Paris Beauvais international airport.
• Gastro Academy provides all-inclusive cooking holidays for individuals and groups from around the world. Cookery classes, taught in English and French, are suitable for anyone passionate about food (from beginners to experienced cooks).
• Our culinary vacations combine superb accommodation (with swimming pool, tennis court & boules pitch), top-quality food, and award-winning Michelin-star French chefs as tutors.
• Recommended in the book “The 100 Best Worldwide Vacations to Enrich Your Life”, we offer scheduled French cooking vacations through Spring, Summer & Autumn, and also tailor-make cookery holidays for groups of 6 or more food & wine enthusiasts, culinary students, hospitality professionals and seniors.
Testimonial: ‘We chopped, braised, stirred, blended and peeled but, most of all, learnt loads in a few days. If you’ve ever been to a house party, this one will top the lot..The French House Party is an exceedingly well-run company..the attention to detail is simply superb’.
- Hilary Scott, Reading Post
• Founded in 1984, the Ecole Nationale Supérieure de la Pâtisserie (ENSP) provides quality pastry and baking arts education to both prestigious chefs and students from all over the world.
• Situated in Yssingeaux in south-central France, ENSP has been recognized by top pastry professionals worldwide as France’s leading school in pastry and baking arts.
• The school is owned by Yves Thuries and Alain Ducasse who are highly-influential chefs in the culinary world today.
• With almost 30 years of solid experience in transmitting best practices and skills, our programs are delivered by a team of highly skilled professional instructors in a top notch environment utilizing state of the art equipment and upscale ingredients.
• Our classes are limited to 12 participants maximum with one aim in mind: Total success of our students.
• At the end of our programs, we deliver a certificate which is highly recognized by worldwide professionals.
• In addition to our baking arts and pastry arts programs, we provide continuing education for professionals, as well as tailor-made short programs that can be taught either on our school or at the clients' premises.
Enjoy a gourmet tour or a quality cooking course in France with Tastes of Provence! Located in Aix-en-Provence in southeastern France, Tastes of Provence provides themed tours, cooking classes and pastry classes for adults from around the world.
You will receive a unique insight into this magical region from your gourmet guides. You will stroll through the historic streets, tasting local specialties, visit food shops, and learn bits of history as you go.
Every tour includes a trip to the 700 year old marketplace of Aix-en-Provence, where you can meet the local farmers and sample their amazing food products.
Situated in the historic town of Agde on the Mediterranean Coast in the South of France, Gastronomicom International Culinary Academy provides quality culinary arts career training courses to students from around the globe.
We offer French Cooking and French Pastry classes taught in English at one star Michelin level, practical work experience placements (internships), and French language courses.
Students receive a French Gourmet Certificate or Diploma upon full completion of a program. Students from Europe do not require a visa.
We are located in Cap d’Agde, which is in the picturesque Languedoc-Roussillon region on the Mediterranean seaside between Montpellier & Perpignan.
Our ultimate goal is that our students improve both their skills and knowledge of the food, beverage and gastronomy of the region and France, and the French language. The South of France boasts historic cities, varying and beautiful landscapes, and the most productive wine region in the world.
Gastronomicom also teaches French Gastronomy and refined Michelin star cooking techniques at our culinary arts school in Miami, Florida.
Testimonial: "I learned an incredible amount about pastry cooking and improved my level of French, and it is my goal to wrap up that training with one more final month of classes there and an internship working in a pastry kitchen afterwards. I am so looking forward to returning, and am determined to make this new Gastronomicom experience even better than the first."
• Located in Kerrouet, 1 hour from Rennes, in the Brittany region of North West France, French Dining School provides short cookery courses in French, European and Scandinavian cuisine.
• Menus will vary depending on markets and the season but in general the class will undertake food preparation for full lunch or dinner each day for a maximum of five days.
• Course features include starter, main course and dessert with wine, expert guidance on specialist areas including seafood, cheeses, meats, sauce preparation, wines, the vegan option, organic cooking and the use of knives and kitchen equipment.
Learn traditional French culinary skills with a cooking holiday in south west France!
Located in the beautiful region of Gascony, just 1 hour drive south east of Bordeaux and 1.5 hours north west of Toulouse, Le Gargantua provides hands-on cooking classes and patisserie classes taught in English to students from around the world.
The owner Marlene Deparis teaches classic French cuisine and French pastry by explaining the interaction of ingredients within each dish, not by following a recipe to the dot.
You can learn about all kinds of traditional French dishes and techniques on our seasonal cooking courses, from stews and sauces, bread to pâtés, quiches, and mousses.
In addition, you can choose to learn to make classic French pastry like macaroons, eclairs, croissants or millefeuilles on our patisserie courses. We even offer to show you how to prepare confit, foie gras, and rillettes on our fat duck course.
Experience authentic French cooking lessons in the heart of Provence in the South of France.
Situated in the Regional Park of Luberon, close to the city of Avignon in the French countryside, we provide one and two-day French cooking classes in English to participants from around the world.
Join us in our specially designed teaching kitchen in the Regional Park of Luberon. The Luberon region is home to some of France’s most beautiful and colorful villages: Gordes, Roussillon, Ménerbes, and Bonnieux to name just a few.
Located in the heart of Paris, Ferrandi School of Culinary Arts provides quality education in the fields of French Cooking and French Pastry to local and international students from around the world - from secondary vocational education to continuing education for professionals.
We offer intensive cooking and pastry programs taught in English that include internships. In addition, we provide week-long training courses in specialized areas of French Cuisine and French Pastry / Breads, half-day pastry courses, and customized cookery courses for professional cooks, pastry chefs, bakers and caterers.
On successful completion of your training, including the internship, you will be awarded a Certificate of Successful Completion, from Ferrandi and the Paris Chamber of Commerce and Industry.
At Ferrandi, it is our philosophy is that theory is best integrated when it is accompanied by hands-on practice. This is why 70% of course hours on our Intensive Professional Programs are spent in the kitchen or lab.
With top-notch learning facilities, our pedagogy is based on hands-on practice, individual and team work, and personalized guidance by qualified instructors, who all have significant, top-level industry experience with Michelin-starred chefs and other prestigious employers.