Art Schools in Rhode Island: Colleges of Design, Fine Arts programs, culinary arts schools, performing arts, drama schools, art instruction, painting / art classes in Providence, Warwick, Cranston, Pawtucket RI
Founded in 1914, Johnson & Wales University is a private, nonprofit, accredited institution with approximately 16,000 graduate, undergraduate and online students at its four campuses
in Providence, R.I.; North Miami, Fla.; Denver, Colo.; and Charlotte, N.C.
An innovative educational leader, the university offers degree programs in arts and sciences, business, culinary arts, education, nutrition, hospitality, physician assistant studies, engineering and design. Its unique model integrates arts and sciences and industry-focused education with work experience and leadership opportunities, inspiring students to achieve professional success and lifelong personal growth.
The university’s impact is global, with alumni from 119 countries pursuing careers worldwide.
Situated in the heart of Newport, Rhode Island (just 40 minutes south of Providence), Look Image Academy provides a range of permanent makeup classes to students who are interested in a career in this growing industry. Courses include Basic and Advanced Permanent Makeup, Tattoo Removal, Permanent Makeup Removal, Color Consultant, and more. Programs last from 2-5 days, and can be designed to meet your required needs.
Today more than ever, more people are enjoying the benefits of permanent makeup. The successful woman of today needs to look her best at all times, while more mature woman want to wake up looking great. Even today, woman in sports (tennis, golf, swimming or jogging) want to stay younger looking. That's where permanent makeup artists come in.
• Whether you are a Rhode Island-based beauty professional or a complete beginner to spray tanning, you can earn full certification as a spray tan consultant through onsite or online classes with Aviva!
• We provide 1-day spray tan certification programs onsite in Wilmington, MA near Boston - just about an hour’s drive from you!
• Alternatively, you can study online from the comfort of your home or workplace in Providence, Warwick, Cranston, throughout Rhode Island and nationwide. Learn at your own pace with content available 24/7.
• On completion of your course, you will receive a Spray Tan Certificate signed by President and Founder, Mitch Bloom, stating that you have successfully studied and trained as an Aviva Labs spray tan professional consultant.
• You can study worry-free - all of our spray tan classes come with a 100% money-back guarantee.
• Whether you are new to the sunless tanning industry or have spray tanned in the past and want to touch up on your knowledge & technique, our Education Team will teach you all you need to make your dream a reality.
• Learn the simple but powerful business practices to do 50, 70, or even 100 spray tans per week.
• Our training is designed to help you win huge numbers of new clients, service them exceptionally and retain them forever.
Student Review / Testimonial: "The hands-on demonstration was helpful. I’m definitely a visual learner and benefited from having the one-on-one training to show me how to do the spray tan." • Stephanie
• Study for 1, 2 or 3 semesters at the UK’s No. 1 arts university!
• Arts University Bournemouth (AUB) is a leading university specialising in arts, performance, design, and media education. Easily accessible less than 2 hours south of London by train, AUB provides study abroad BA (Hons) courses for US / international students & professionals who wish to spend time abroad in pursuit of careers in creative arts, graphic design, interior design, textiles, fashion, makeup, animation, visual communication, event management, architecture, dance, acting, film production, photography, & more.
• Our short study abroad courses are designed for students who want to spend time learning in the UK, developing their creative skills and perhaps gaining credits towards their university degree, but do not necessarily want to spend as much as 2-3 years studying in the UK.
• Students are fully integrated with our full-time BA (Hons) degree students, and these courses can be taken for 1 term, 2 terms, or 3 terms.
• If you can't find the exact course you want, we can design a course tailored to your individual needs. You can join several groups of students on a range of different courses and also receive one-to-one tuition.
• We also provide summer study abroad programs.
"The facilities that the Arts University Bournemouth has to offer are absolutely amazing. First off, the library was one of the most resourceful places I have come across in my entire stay there." - Orlando, USA, Animation Production