Washington International School:
Washington International School (WIS) is a state registered educational institute offering year-round and summer academic and bilingual (English / Chinese) education programs from preschool to grade 12 at two campus locations in Seattle and Bellevue in King County, Washington. One is based in the Northgate area of Seattle and the other is in the Redmond-Bellevue / Factoria area in the Eastside region of King County, WA. Washington International School offers a variety of education programs for all ages including academic programs, Chinese language programs, preschool & kindergarten bilingual programs, enrichment programs and summer bilingual programs.
English / Chinese Education Programs from Preschool to Grade 12:
- Academic Programs (Weekends & Evenings):
Our mission is to provide every student with a top-of-the-line college preparatory education.
* Advanced English reading (Grades K - 12)
* English writing (Grades 2 - 12)
* Math (Grades K - 12)
* SAT Preparation (Grades 9 - 11)
* ESL (all ages and levels)
* Private tutoring
- Chinese Language Programs - For all ages and levels:
With a changing world comes an urgency to learn Chinese.
* Saturday classes (all levels, Pre-K through adult)
* Weekday after-school classes (all levels, everyday or choose days)
* Chinese immersion preschool (Ages 2.5-6. Weekday morning 9 am - 1 pm, or afternoons 1:30 - 5:30 pm)
* Chinese SAT-II preparation (Grades 9 - 11)
* Private tutoring available
- Bilingual Education Programs:
Childhood is the best time to learn different languages. Don't miss your opportunity.
* Bilingual preschool: Ages 2.5-5. Weekday 9 am - 1 pm, daily or choose days.
* Bilingual kindergarten: Daily 9 am - 1 pm or 1:30 - 5:30 pm
* Bilingual summer program: Ages 2.5-15, grouped by age and level. Daily or choose days.
- Enrichment Programs:
Discover your talents and develop a lifetime hobby.
* Art (ages 3 and above, adults welcome)
* Keyboard (music instrument, age 4-10)
* Gu-Zheng (Chinese music instrument, all ages and all levels)
* Chinese martial arts (age 5 and above, adults welcome)
- Bilingual Summer Camp Program:
The bilingual summer program is a special day-camp for students ages 2.5 - 15 to learn Chinese languange and culture through fun activities, while sharpen their English reading, writing, and math skills at the same time.
- Regular Summer Camp Program:
We also offer a summer camp with regular lessons, such as reading, writing, math, and art.
Email: Contact Us
|Address: 2345 Roosevelt Way NE, 98125, Seattle, Washington , USA|
|Search schools here by state/city for Alabama, Arizona-Phoenix, Arkansas, California-LA County/Bay Area, Colorado-Denver, Florida-Miami-Dade, Georgia-Atlanta, Illinois-Chicago/Cook County, Indiana, Iowa, Kansas, Kentucky, Louisiana, Maryland, Mass-Boston, Michigan, Minnesota-Minneapolis, Mississippi, Missouri-St Louis, Nevada, New Jersey, New York, North Carolina, Ohio-Cleveland, Oklahoma, Oregon-Portland, South Carolina, South Dakota, Pennsylvania-Philadelphia, Tennessee, Texas-Houston/Dallas, Utah, Virginia, Washington-Seattle, Wisconsin-Milwaukee & more...
Search career colleges in Canada by province/city in Abbotsford, Burnaby, Kelowna, Surrey, Victoria, Vancouver, BC, Hamilton, Kitchener, London, Ottawa, Toronto, Ontario, Calgary, Edmonton, Alberta, Winnipeg, Manitoba & more...
© 2003-2020 Learn4Good Ltd: Site listing Education Programs, Career Training & Jobs worldwide.