Pablo Picasso Spanish School: Pablo Picasso is a Spanish language school located in Malaga, Spain. Malaga is a city in the Autonomous Community of Andalusia, and it is the southernmost large city in Europe, which lies on the Costa del Sol, off the Mediterranean Sea. Pablo Picasso is one of the longest-standing Spanish language schools in Malaga, and it is located in the town square, Plaza de la Merced. The school is situated in a historic 19th century building forming part of the ancient town centre.
Email:Contact us below( or request a callback ).
Courses / Programs:
- Intensive Standard Spanish Course
- Less Intensive / Super Intensive / Extra Intensive I & II Spanish Course
- Spanish Grammar Course
- Homestay Program with a Local Spanish Family
- D.E.L.E. Exam Preparation Course
- Spanish Hospitality Management Program
- Spanish Commercial / Commercial Correspondence Course
- Spanish Course for the Exam of the Chamber of Commerce
- Private Spanish Tuition Program
- Course on Spanish Literature I & II
- Spanish Course on History / Civilisation & Culture
Contact Us Today - Send a Quick Email here: ( or request a callback ).
Situated in the heart of the iconic Spanish city of Barcelona, Linguaschools Barcelona provides a variety of beginner to advanced level Spanish language classes to students from all over the globe. Choose from Intensive and Extensive Spanish group courses, One-to-One Spanish lessons, DELE Exam preparation, and more.
Our teachers are all native speakers and have a university degree and many years of experience in teaching Spanish to foreign language students from absolute beginners to advanced. Their enthusiasm and passion for teaching their native language is the key to our success.
EUREKA is an acclaimed Spanish language school based in Central Madrid whose sole objective is teaching Spanish as a foreign language. Since 1988, thousands of students have studied Spanish at our school. We offer a relaxed and warm atmosphere where the students can enjoy and learn one of the most important language in the world. We follow an educational system which combines the structural method with the communicational method in order to achieve a rapid and effective learning.
Our method is based on direct contact between teacher and student, and on establishing a relaxed atmosphere so that learning comes naturally and is reinforced through practice and communication. Our faculty consists of certified teachers with a big experience teaching the Spanish language. The school has modern facilities in a historical building.
We have important national and international accreditations including Instituto Cervantes. We are also a member of Asociación de Escuelas de Español de Madrid (AEEEM) and Federación Española De Escuelas de Lengua Española (FEDELE).
EUREKA is located in the historical centre of the city, between La Puerta del Sol, El Palacio Real and La Plaza Mayor.
Spanish language courses for all levels from beginner to advanced:
- Intensive Spanish language courses
- Combined Spanish language courses
- One-to-One Spanish language courses
- Evening Spanish language courses
- Preparation course for the DELE Spanish language exam
- Private Spanish language lessons
- Spanish language courses for 50+
- Spanish language courses for groups
- Spanish language ourses + Internship
Learn European Spanish or Latin American Spanish online with native Spanish speaking teachers!
A leading global provider of online Spanish language instruction, Spanish Gurus offers group Spanish classes, semi-private and private Spanish lessons and corporate Spanish language training to students in Spain and worldwide.
Delivered via live video conference in the comfort of your own home or office, our online Spanish lessons are extremely convenient and are suitable for adults and children of all levels - from basic beginner to advanced.
Our professional Spanish teachers are all experienced in teaching either European Spanish or Latin American Spanish in a fun and engaging way. We offer flexible scheduling with morning, afternoon, and evening classes available during weekdays and weekends.
On successful completion of a course, you will receive a CEFR Certificate (Common European Framework of Reference for Languages).
Student Testimonial: "I am studying Spanish as I love the language and its culture. I have access to native teachers from anywhere I am in the world. If I miss a class when travelling for work, I can always attend the class offline when I get to the hotel. Spanish Gurus is the best way to learn Spanish!"
Based in Valencia, on Spain's Mediterranean Coast, Hispania - Escuela de Español provides beginner to advanced level Spanish programs to students from around the world.
We opened our doors in 2002 with the idea of creating a philosophy of life through the teaching of Spanish language in which humanity, tolerance and positivity prevailed over other aspects. Since then it has constantly been growing in number of students and popularity, now being the most popular school in Valencia. Although we grew fast, we never lost our homely and warm atmosphere.
Our staff always helps the students not only regarding academic necessities but also on their adjusting to Spanish life and culture. In Hispania, students will find a home where they can learn Spanish, learn about Spanish culture while making friends from around the world.
Spanish Language Courses:
- Beginner to Advanced Levels
- General Spanish courses
- Preparation for Spanish DELE Exams
- Spanish for Specific Purposes
- Private Spanish lessons
- Vacation Spanish courses
- Spanish University Entrance Exam (PAU) prep
- Spanish Teacher Training
• Instituto Hemingway is a Cervantes Institute-accredited Spanish language school in Bilbao in the Basque Country in Northern Spain (400 km miles north of Madrid and 600km north-west of Barcelona).
• We design and deliver customized Spanish programs for individuals and groups who want to learn about other cultures by studying or working abroad.
• We offer Spanish courses throughout the year, as well as excellent opportunities to undertake internships / work experience programs in professional companies and paid jobs in hotels.
• Our experienced teachers are here to answer all your questions, queries and concerns. Teachers and other staff are also available to support you in making the cultural transition as smoothly as possible, as well as to boost your learning and progress in Spanish.
• We offer all our programs not only in our headquarters in Bilbao, but also throughout Spain and even in other countries. We are here to meet your needs and requirements.
Student Testimonial: "My experience was fantastic. My Spanish is much better thanks to Spanish language course I took at the Instituto Hemingway in Bilbao. - Mike, USA