Venamicasa (Valencia, Spain):
Venamicasa, created in 2003, operates as a Spanish language and culture school in the city of Valencia, Spain. We also provide online Spanish courses, Flamenco classes in Valencia and homestay in Valencia, Madrid, Barcelona and Sevilla. Valencia is well connected to the rest of Spain. Travelling via the High Speed Train, Valencia is 1.5 hours to Madrid, 3 hours to Barcelona and 4 hours to Sevilla. Valencia Airport is situated 8 km (5 miles) west of the city.Email: Contact us below ( or request a callback ).
Most of our programs are delivered in the city of Valencia in partnership with the Universidad Polytecnica de Valencia (UPV), one of the 3 Top Universities in Spain, and an ideal place for learning Spanish as a Foreign Language. UPV is also a recognized examiner for the official Spanish language accreditation exams organised by the Instituto Cervantes.
We provide the following programs for lovers of Spain, Spanish Language and Spanish Culture:
1. 1-week Spanish Summer Course in Valencia, Spain
2. 2-week Spanish Summer Course in Valencia, Spain
3. 3-week Spanish Summer Course in Valencia, Spain
4. 4-week Spanish Summer Course in Valencia, Spain
5. Online Spanish Course through Skype with a Tutor
6. Spanish Culture Discovery Tours around Spain
7. Flamenco classes in Valencia, Spain
8. Homestay with a Spanish host family Madrid, Barcelona, Valencia and Sevilla.