Contact Page - MBA in International Hotel Management
IMI University Centre – International Management Institute Switzerland:
Earn an internationally-recognized MBA in International Hotel Management from one of Switzerland's leading hotel management schools! IMI University Centre – International Management Institute Switzerland is situated in Lucerne, only one hour by car from Zurich International Airport. Taught entirely in English, our MBA in International Hotel Management is designed for students with qualifications and/or experience in hospitality management who wish to develop their skills and understanding of the industry in preparation for middle and senior management positions. Email: Contact us belowMaster of Business Administration (MBA) in International Hotel Management - Taught in English:
Course Duration: 22-week residential course followed by a 22-week non-residential programme for the field consulting project or dissertation.
This MBA program is validated by IMI's UK partner, Manchester Metropolitan University (MMU). Students, who successfully complete this programme, will receive two degrees - from IMI and from MMU. There are 4 intakes per year: January, March, July and October.
The core focus is on strategic management, with subjects including enterprise development, strategic international marketing management, project appraisal and feasibility studies, business cultures in developing new markets. The aim of the program is to equip students with the professional and sector specific skills to eventually enter higher management levels in the hospitality industry by focusing on those subjects that relate to the internationalisation of hospitality and hotel companies.
- Global Hospitality Management
- International Strategic Management
- Services Marketing and e-business
- Business Research Methods
- Entrepreneurship and Innovation
- Financial Management for Services
- Dissertation or Field Consulting Project
- Successful completion of the IMI Postgraduate Diploma plus experience
- Degree with Honours in Hotel or Tourism Management. A Degree in other fields may be accepted, if supported with adequate professional experience
- Proficiency in English: 600 TOEFL (paper-based), 6.5 IELTS, or equivalent
- IMI regards strong motivation and maturity as important as academic qualifications
Some interested visitors submitting program inquiries to our school up to
2020-06-25 were from:
Prague, Czech Republic;
gweru midlands, Zimbabwe;