Mandarin Learning Center: Are you searching for a Chinese language summer camp in Taipei? CCU Mandarin Learning Center provides Mandarin summer camps for children and teenagers ages 7-13 from around the world.
• Visit 8 exciting Chinese cities (Beijing, Xi’an, Chengdu, Zhangjiajie, Phoenix Ancient Town, Guilin, LongSheng, Yangshuo)
• Take part in dance masterclasses in each location (Hip-Hop, Street Dance, Urban Choreography)
Camp package includes: - Airport pick up / drop off
- Intensive Dance classes
- Tour Guides and Staff members fluent in both English and Mandarin
- Transport between cities and towns
- Daily breakfast
- Excursions trips and tickets to various attractions
• Located in the heart of Florence, Accademia Riaci provides summer art courses and culinary arts programs to students from around the world.
• One of the leading art and design academies in Italy, we offer intensive summer programs in fashion, painting & drawing, graphic design, interior design, jewelry making, ceramics, and glass art among many others.
• Our summer art, craft and design programs are taught in English or Italian or Spanish. You can choose to study for 2 weeks, 4 weeks, 6 weeks, 8 weeks, or 12 weeks.
• You can combine different courses. Private lessons are also available.
• Our courses are all intensive with double lesson hours, allowing you to benefit from a thorough learning experience.
• Students of all levels of experience are welcome to attend - from beginners to experienced, professional artists.
• Students completing our summer art program will work directly with distinguished Florentine artists in studio.
• The academy's faculty are top artists of each field, united by the mission of inspiring next generation artists with unique tradition & artistic knowledge.
• The student-teacher ratio is kept small to maintain the school's policy that values each students' originality and learning styles.
• You receive tailored, hands-on instruction and extensive career development. If you attend for 2 weeks or more, you may have the opportunity to earn college credit.
• We also organize cultural excursions and art visits so you get to experience the beauty of Florence.
Intensive Summer Art, Craft & Design Courses Study for 2 / 4 / 6 / 8 / 12 weeks
• Art Management
• Jewelry Making
• Jewelry Design
• Shoe Making
• Shoe Design
• Bag Making
• Bag Design
• Painting & Drawing
• Art History
• Interior Design
• Product Design
• Fashion Design
• Fashion Business
• Textile Design
• Graphic Design
• Glass Art
• Restoration of Paintings
• Italian Home Cooking
• Italian Language
• Enjoy Italy Course
• English Language
You can combine different courses. Private lessons and intensive courses are also available.
• Hanbridge Mandarin offers summer Chinese language immersion programs in the vibrant city of Shenzhen in Guangdong Province in Southern China.
• Our 10-day summer camp programs are designed for kids, teens, and young adults ages 8-25 and their families. We offer day camp options, Chinese homestay camp options, and more.
• Our camp classes are run by native speakers with excellent bilingual ability. Teachers are patient, loving and excited to teach your kids
• Our aim is to give participants from around the world an authentic experience that will develop their love of learning Chinese.
• We also have a language center in Chengdu, the capital of southwestern China's Sichuan Province, situated 4 and a half hours north-west of Chongqing.
• We also offer general summer Mandarin courses and vacation programs for adults, seniors & travel groups.
Parent Testimonial: "My child is 5 years old, and learned Chinese in Hanbridge Mandarin. She didn't know any Chinese at first, now she can talk about fruit and colors in Chinese. Sometimes she sings Chinese songs to me, I'm so happy to see her progress!" - Jennifer
• Marbella Design Academy is an international design school in Monda, (just 15km from Marbella) in Andalusia in the South of Spain, offering summer study programmes for students from around the world.
• All classes are held in English and in small groups. Our academy is state-recognised by the Ministry of Education in Spain.
• Our intensive summer courses offer a great opportunity to blend holiday and study. Non-European students do not need a student visa to enter Spain for our summer courses.
• You can enter on a normal tourist visa valid for 3 months. These intensive summer courses last between 2-5 weeks, depending on the subject. We also offer a 3-month design foundation course which has a June intake.
• Students come from around the world to study at our Academy, with more than 33 different nationalities represented. Special needs students (individuals with a physical disability) are also welcome to apply.
• We are in a stunning purpose-built facility approved by The Ministry of Education in Spain as complying with all the demands for a modern design academy.
Student Review: "This school is very supportive of international students, the scenery is a great inspiration and Marbella Design Academy has really opened my eyes about being on your own and working hard to achieve your goals."
- Kate, USA
• Would you like to study at a prestigious culinary arts school in France this summer? Situated in Argenteuil near Paris. Ducasse Education was founded by Alain Ducasse - the legendary award-winning chef & restauranteur, whose restaurants had a total of 21 Michelin stars in 2014.
• In addition to our Argenteuil school, we also have a training center in Yssingeaux, in the Haute-Loire department in south-central France.
• Ducasse Education offers discovery programs in English or French in summer and year-round for serious amateurs, career-changers or future entrepreneurs aiming to open a restaurant or other food-related service.
• The Summer and Spring Pastry Arts courses are intensive training programs which allow you to discover basic professional techniques and knowledge needed to enter in the professional world of culinary and pastry arts.
• French culinary students and professional chefs alike have benefited from the highest level of personal training offered through the programs of Alain Ducasse for the past 12 years.
• This is the same expertise that has created the long list of Michelin-starred restaurants that includes the Louis XV in Monaco, the Plaza Athenée in Paris and the Dorchester in London, among 25 other restaurants in 8 countries across the world.
French Pastry Campus (Summer & Spring Programs) • Taught in English
• 2-month skills-building training & a 1-month optional internship
• Summer Session in June-September
• Spring Session in March-May
Year-round Culinary / Pastry Arts Programs: • Culinary Arts Diploma
• Superior Culinary Arts Diploma
• Bachelor Degree in Culinary Arts
• Bachelor Degree in French Pastry Arts
• French Pastry Arts Diploma
• Superior French Pastry Arts Diploma
• French Chocolate & Confectionery Arts
• French Bakery Arts
Miracle Mandarin's one to four week summer day camps in Beijing and Shanghai provide an ideal experience for children & teens (10-17 years) seeking an opportunity to learn or improve their Mandarin Chinese language skills.
At Miracle Mandarin, students receive a world-class Chinese language education, and are immersed in Chinese culture including Chinese games, crafts, calligraphy, and excursions.
Inside the classroom and out, Miracle Mandarin summer camp will ignite students' imaginations and launch them on a lifetime voyage of discovery.
Your child will make new friends, learn a new language - Chinese, discover China and grow! At Miracle Mandarin, students gain the confidence, motivation and learning skills, to make them unstoppable.
Student Testimonial: "Teachers are all nice and atmosphere is pleasant. Everyone is always helpful. I enjoyed my classes at Miracle Mandarin. I believe I'll be back for next year's summer camp!" - Phillipe, France