Summer programs in Taiwan: Chinese learning programs, summer language schools in Taipei, Mandarin immersion for university & college students, high school study abroad 2019. Chinese culture courses for international students, graduates & professionals.
Are you searching for a Chinese language summer camp in Taipei? Mandarin Learning Center (MLC) provides Mandarin summer camps for children and teenagers ages 7-13 from around the world.
Our 3-week summer Mandarin programs are ideal for children who come to Taiwan from overseas for vacation, and any child who is interested in learning Mandarin.
Our summer courses include quality Mandarin language classes divided into 3 levels - Basic, Intermediate and Intermediate-Advanced. All children have a placement test on their first day to determine their proficiency level, and then join the class that best meets their needs.
Children will also have cultural classes, including Kung Fu, Chinese Diablo, Chinese Knotting and more.
All of our Mandarin teachers are experienced in teaching and working with children and teenagers. They also all possess a Bachelors degree or higher.
All courses and materials are designed especially for summer camp children. Parents can also join the classes with the children to help their learning.
YourMandarin is centrally located in Chongqing, a major city in south-western China and one of the five national central cities. It is approximately 2.5 hours flight from both Beijing and Shanghai. We provide a range of quality year-round and summer Mandarin Chinese courses to students from around the world.
YourMandarin is Chongqing's first Chinese language center and is dedicated to providing professional Chinese courses to foreign individuals and companies. Our courses include Conversational Chinese, Business Chinese, HSK exam preparation and Chinese Culture which are taught in the most professional, efficient and enjoyable way.
We have a team of outstanding teachers who possess a bachelor's or a master's degree in Teaching Chinese as a Second Language (TCSL). Some have studied in Britain, the United States or France and all are highly experienced. Our teachers are young and lively with a strong sense of humor and personal charm, you can believe that your time both in and out of lessons will be great.
Miracle Mandarin's one to four week summer day camps in Beijing and Shanghai provide an ideal experience for children & teens (10-17 years) seeking an opportunity to learn or improve their Mandarin Chinese language skills.
At Miracle Mandarin, students receive a world-class Chinese language education, and are immersed in Chinese culture including Chinese games, crafts, calligraphy, and excursions.
Inside the classroom and out, Miracle Mandarin summer camp will ignite students' imaginations and launch them on a lifetime voyage of discovery.
Your child will make new friends, learn a new language - Chinese, discover China and grow! At Miracle Mandarin, students gain the confidence, motivation and learning skills, to make them unstoppable.
Student Testimonial: "Teachers are all nice and atmosphere is pleasant. Everyone is always helpful. I enjoyed my classes at Miracle Mandarin. I believe I'll be back for next year's summer camp!" - Phillipe, France
• Situated just south of Tower Bridge in Southwark, Central London, London Art Portfolio (LAP) offers art and design portfolio preparation specialist courses, foundation courses in art & design, and bespoke one-to-one tutorials in summer and throughout the year.
• Courses and workshops are available during the day and in the evening and we provide support and training to UK and international students of all levels - from complete beginners to professional artists and designers.
• LAP was established by Julia Dennis, a practicing artist who exhibits regularly, nationally and internationally.
• We have a number of studios where we deliver training in the following fields: painting, sculpture, fashion and textile design, fashion photography, animation and illustration.
• We are popular with UCAS and Foundation applicants for online and portfolio development support.
• Our courses attract a vibrant, diverse mix of creative students from all over the world, great for making new friends and fully enjoying London too!
• Julia has a 100% success rate for student placement onto University courses at the best London Universities and Foundation courses.
Student Review: "Thanks so much for your help Julia! Our sessions gave me that step up that I really needed to get my portfolio and statement together in the nick of time! The focus, encouragement and ideas that came out of sessions together were invaluable."
• Combine studying the Chinese language with experiencing life in China this summer with Keats School in Kunming!
• One of the top Chinese schools in China, we provide intensive Mandarin courses in summer and year-round to students from all over the world.
• Approximately 2.5 hours by air from Beijing and Shanghai, the beautiful city of Kunming is the capital of southwest China’s Yunnan province. Several road and rail routes link Kunming to Vietnam, Thailand, and Laos.
• At Keats School, we believe that intensive one-on-one Chinese language instruction is the fastest and most effective way to learn Chinese.
• Our famous immersion teaching style involves private Chinese lessons with individual study plans designed according to your interests and language goals. We teach students of all levels - from total beginner to advanced.
• We also provide preparation courses for the HSK exam which measures the proficiency of non-native Chinese speakers.
• Accommodation is provided in comfortable single dorm rooms located in the same building as your classrooms.
• We can also organize volunteer opportunities for you, as well as tour programs which include travel to other cities (Dali, Lijiang, Beijing, Shanghai and Xian). Customized Chinese programs are also available for individuals and groups.
• For example, we can organize summer programs for college students and high school students which may include homestay with local Chinese host families.
Chinese language programs available in summer and year-round: • Intensive One-on-One Mandarin Chinese courses
• Small Group Chinese courses (for students living in Kunming)
• HSK exam preparation
• Study + Volunteer program
• Study + Tour program
• Chinese courses for children & teenagers
• Chinese Culture classes
• Online Chinese lessons
Customized Chinese language programs may include: • Study + Internship Program
• Summer Program for College Students
• Summer Program for High School Students
• AP Chinese & SAT Ⅱ Test Preparation
• Hanbridge Mandarin offers summer Chinese language immersion programs in the vibrant city of Shenzhen in Guangdong Province in Southern China.
• Our 10-day summer camp programs are designed for kids, teens, and young adults ages 8-25 and their families. We offer day camp options, Chinese homestay camp options, and more.
• Our camp classes are run by native speakers with excellent bilingual ability. Teachers are patient, loving and excited to teach your kids
• Our aim is to give participants from around the world an authentic experience that will develop their love of learning Chinese.
• We also have a language center in Chengdu, the capital of southwestern China's Sichuan Province, situated 4 and a half hours north-west of Chongqing.
• We also offer general summer Mandarin courses and vacation programs for adults, seniors & travel groups.
Parent Testimonial: "My child is 5 years old, and learned Chinese in Hanbridge Mandarin. She didn't know any Chinese at first, now she can talk about fruit and colors in Chinese. Sometimes she sings Chinese songs to me, I'm so happy to see her progress!" - Jennifer
• Kaplan International offer summer English courses for adults in the USA. Our English schools are located in New York City; Los Angeles, San Francisco, San Diego, Santa Barbara and Huntington Beach, California; Miami, Florida; Boston area, Massachusetts; Seattle area, Washington; Portland, Oregon; Philadelphia, Pennsylvania; Chicago, Illinois; and Washington DC.
• All of our ESL schools in the USA offer Vacation English courses. Vacation English is our least intensive course option, helping you to improve your English language skills but leaving you with plenty of free time for sightseeing and leisure activities.
• Students take 20 General English classes per week. The course is designed for students over the age of 16 with elementary to advanced levels of English. Courses last from 2 - 52 weeks and begin every Monday.
• In addition to our Vacation English programs, we offer summer and year-round courses in General English, Intensive English, TOEFL and Academic English, Business English and GRE & GMAT exam preparation for international students.