1.Crossing Borders, Houston - Spanish Classes for Kids in 2021
Courses / Programs
• Are you searching for quality Spanish language classes in the Houston area for your child? Crossing Borders provides a range of Spanish classes and language immersion programs to toddlers, preschoolers and elementary school age kids from ages 18 months to 10 years old.
• Conveniently situated in Rice Village in south-central Houston TX (close to Downtown), Crossing Borders is a leading provider of quality Spanish language instruction for toddlers and kids.
• Crossing Borders provides year-round Spanish language classes for kids, after-school Spanish programs, and Spanish summer camps for kids ages 4 – 6 years old.
• Private Individual & Group Online Spanish Lessons: Our Spanish for kids is offered via one-on-one lessons or group classes via Live Zoom video with your tutor for children ages 3-10 years old, and a minimum of 1 hour 30 minutes is required to sign up.
• Our programs are ideal for any parent who wants to develop their child’s second language in an effortless and natural way. Our immersion language curriculum is unmatched.
• We are dedicated to enriching the lives of our students through bilingualism, and our age-appropriate teaching means that your child will learn Spanish in a fun and effective way.
Parent Review: “Not only does Anya understand and communicate in Spanish now, she is also learning how to write letters and words in Spanish.”
• Online One-on-one / Private Spanish classes for kids ages 3 – 10 years old (via Live Zoom video)
• Group online Spanish classes for kids 18 months – 5 years old (via Live Zoom video)
• Face-to Face Spanish immersion preschool program (for children ages 18 months - 5 years)
• Spanish Kindergarten Program (for 5 year olds)
• Spanish Summer Camp (for kids ages 4 – 6 years old)
• Spring Break Spanish Camps (for kids ages 4 – 6 years old)
2.Crossing Borders - Katy TX (Houston area) & ONLINE via Zoom video
Courses / Programs
• A leading provider of foreign language instruction for kids, teens and adults, Crossing Borders offers a range of quality Spanish language classes and immersion programs in Katy, west of Houston TX.
• Our year-round Spanish classes are suitable for children at beginner, intermediate and advanced levels. In addition, we offer French and English language classes for kids and adults.
• At Crossing Borders, we use research proven techniques, experienced teachers with dynamic curriculum and instruction to jumpstart your child's academic career. Learner-centered instruction is combined with Spanish immersion methodologies to give your child a world-class education.
• Children in our innovative Spanish language classes learn age-appropriate children's music, games, and activities. Latin American culture and traditions are also be covered.
• Students have fun and LOVE these classes! In addition, we provide private Spanish tutoring for elementary, middle and high school students.
• Families and individual students in Cinco Ranch, Mission Bend, the West Houston area, Fulshear, Lakemont, Richmond, Fort Bend County, and Brookshire, Waller County TX should find our school location at 2501 S. Mason Road, Katy convenient to reach.
• Year-round Spanish classes for kids (7-10 years old & 11-14 years old)
• After-school Spanish immersion programs for kids
• Private Spanish lessons for kids (ages 7 to 16 years old) & families
• Spanish tutoring for elementary, middle & high school students
• Spanish weekend immersion programs on Saturdays
• Spanish summer camps for kids (ages 7-12 years old)
• French & English language classes for kids and adults.
• Arab and Hindi "BEGINNER READING & WRITING" literacy enrichment classes for children who already speak the language at home. For kids of age groups 8 to 10 and 11 to 14 years old.
• Are you searching for Spanish language classes in summer 2021 in Spring / The Woodlands for your child or teenager?
• Situated in The Woodlands TX (just 20 minutes north of Houston), Crossing Borders provides a range of quality Spanish summer camps, for kids and teenagers ages 6-16.
• Crossing Borders also provides year-round Spanish language classes for adults throughout the Houston North Area from Cypress, Tomball, Conroe, Cleveland, Aldine, Grangerland, Westfield, New Caney, Montgomery County, Humble, Kingwood, Atascocita, Porter, and more.
• Crossing Borders Camps offer children the unique opportunity to learn Spanish in a playful and enriching environment. It is an experience that will leave campers with happy, lifelong memories.
• Our summer camps offer a wide range of activities to help students develop teamwork and confidence when using Spanish. Each day has a structured routine, with lesson plans designed to achieve linguistic, cultural, and educational objectives.
• We also provide English and French summer camps for children.
Parent Review: “Not only does Anya understand and communicate in Spanish now, she is also learning how to write letters and words in Spanish.” - Lana
Conveniently situated in the heart of Alamo Heights TX, New World Spanish provides Spanish classes, private tutoring, and immersion programs for preschoolers, elementary school, middle school & high school students from throughout the San Antonio area. We also offer a fun Spanish summer camp for children ages 3-11.
New World Spanish also teaches Spanish to adults of all levels - from complete beginner to advanced learner.
Established in 2003, New World Spanish provides high-quality Spanish language teaching to the San Antonio community. We understand that speaking a second language is becoming a necessity in today's competitive and complex world.
Our Spanish language programs for kids & teens are taught by extremely qualified native Spanish speakers, who have many years of experience in teaching Spanish.
The aim of our 100% total Spanish immersion programs is to help our students to learn Spanish in a fun and engaging way, but also to help them to be able to communicate effectively in Spanish.
- Mama y yo (2 year olds)
- Spanish immersion preschool (ages 3-5)
- Spanish tutoring for K12 students of all levels
- Semi-private & private Spanish lessons for kids & teens
- Spanish summer camp (ages 3-11)
- Spanish classes for homeschoolers
Bilingual Pals offer Spanish language classes and tutoring for children, elementary school students, high school students and adults. We are located in Plano, Texas which is in the Dallas–Fort Worth–Arlington metropolitan area. We serve Plano Independent School District (ISD), Frisco ISD, Mckinney ISD, Allen ISD and surrounding school districts.
We introduce children to a foreign language in a fun, stress free, imaginative way. Older second language learners are also able to acquire the language through customized lessons. All classes are taught by a Spanish teacher/native speaker with a certification from the Texas State Board of Educator Certification. Our teachers have experience with preschool through college levels.