• International TEFL Academy is a TEFL / TESOL training organization that offers a 4-week TEFL / TESOL certification program in Arequipa in Southern Peru that is accredited by the College of Teachers.
• This extensive 120-hour program includes 100 hours of classroom instruction, 20 hours of practical teaching and observation.
• Both extensive and fun, the TEFL Peru course provides you with comprehensive training in a professional and supportive environment. We also offer a professional-level, 170-hour online TEFL certification program.
• We offer our full-time, on-campus TEFL / TESOL course in over 25 countries worldwide and have partnerships with some of the most respected international schools and institutes. International TEFL Academy offers lifetime job placement assistance for all our graduates.
"I truly had a blast during the 4-week course! There was a good mix of class instruction, preparing for lessons, actual teaching, and discussion! I met wonderful people from all over. Although the course was intense, the laid-back atmosphere provided a relaxed, enjoyable environment in which to learn." - Brian
Our 120 – 150 hour courses provide the comprehensive skill sets required to succeed as a professional English teacher and incorporate a 20-hour teaching practice module to provide all students with hands-on experience in a live teaching environment.
2.International Teacher Training Organization, Cusco
Courses / Programs
ITTO - International Teacher Training Organization - is part of a network of teacher training and language institutes worldwide. We offer a 4-week TEFL / TESOL certificate course in Cusco, Peru, that aims to provide you with the necessary skills, confidence, and ability to teach English effectively. In our professional-quality, highly-practical courses, participants develop their teaching skills through a combination of morning input sessions and afternoon teaching practices. We offer guaranteed job placement after graduation.
Our TEFL school in Cusco is fully accredited by the United Kingdom's College of Teachers, the Brookhaven College in the USA, and the Peruvian Ministry of Education. It offers one of the most comprehensive TEFL courses available.
With our focus on providing exceptional teacher training and ensuring graduates employment, ITTO stands out among other TEFL / TESOL programs. ITTO uses a communicative approach to train new teachers whose skills meet the specific needs of today's EFL/ESL job market.
Located in the south eastern Andes Mountains, Cusco is one of the most vibrant and historically significant cities in South America. With a population of 400,000, it is a very cosmopolitan city. It is also the tourism mecca of Peru, welcoming more than 600,000 international visitors per year.
- 4-week/ 150-hour TESOL/ TEFL certificate course: 100 hours of classroom instruction; 25 hours of practical teaching and observation and 25 hours of required self-study and research outside of the classroom.
Located in the Yanahuara district on the northside of Arequipa city, Via Lingua International - Peru provides an internationally-recognized TEFL certificate program to students who want to teach English as a Second Language (ESL) all over the world. With courses in 15 countries, Via Lingua is one of the world’s largest global TEFL course providers. Our 130-hour course - including 10 hours of assessed teaching practice - is delivered through a combination of workshops, seminars and demonstrations, and is designed to ensure you take an active role in your development as an ESL teacher.
The Via Lingua course exceeds all professional guidelines for the regulation of international TEFL certificate courses. Our TEFL Course, based on established TEFL principles and developed over a period of years by our Academic Board, is one of the most thorough and up-to-date in the world today.
Through our Job Placement Assistance program with our assistance, 85% of our graduates have already found a job by the time they finish the course. Through our offices and contacts around the world, Via Lingua is uniquely placed to give you the best help and advice, wherever you wish to start your TEFL career.
Internationally-Recognized TEFL Teacher Training Certificate Course
Teaching Skills and Classroom Management:
- Training sessions
- Observation of experienced teachers
- Teaching practice with groups
- The Individual Student Teaching Project
- Guided lesson preparation time
- Analyzing Communication
- Grammar Awareness
Personal Skills and Qualities:
- Individual progress sessions
- Self-assessment tasks
- Suplementary Mentoring
Get TEFL certified in beautiful Cusco, Peru! The training center is located in a modern office building in the center of town. Graduates receive an internationally recognized TEFL certificate. Qualified graduates also receive job placement in Cusco or in any of our language centers and partner schools around the world.
TEFL Zorritos is a well-established and highly reputable TEFL training institute in Peru. We provide an internationally-accredited TEFL certificate course in the beautiful colonial city of Arequipa to students from around the world.
We also offer our TEFL teacher training course in Zorritos, an idyllic coastal town in the far north of Peru.
TEFL Zorritos offers highly personalized courses with a focus on teaching practice and preparing you for a teaching job in the real world.
We have a maximum of 8 trainees per group and offer assistance with every step of the process, from travelling to Peru and Arequipa to finding accommodation.
TEFL Zorritos is in the small fishing & surfing town of Zorritos on the far north coast of Peru. It is the first TEFL training institute located outside of a major city in Peru & our beach-front outdoor training centre in a small hotel is beautiful.
* Our internationally accredited 120 hour TEFL Certificate course is taken over 4 weeks & includes 10 hours of observed teaching practice of local students.
* Study in a unique natural environment at our beach-front outdoor training centre.
* We have a job placement program in Peru for our graduates and provide lifetime job assistance for positions worldwide
* A maximum of only 9 trainees per group
* Our affordable course packages include accommodation from only US$1,860
* 10 advanced certifications at no extra cost - Business English, Young Learners, Academic Purposes & Specific Purposes, Online Students, Tutoring EFL & Preparation for TOEFL, IELTS, TOEIC & PET.
- 120 hour English teacher training course
- Includes 10 hours of observed practical teaching of real local students.
- 10 Advanced Certifications at no extra cost - Teaching Business English, Young Learners, English for Academic Purposes, English for Special Purposes, Teaching Online Students, Tutoring EFL Students, TOEFL Preparation, IELTS Preparation, TOEIC Preparation & PET Preparation.
Earn an internationally-recognized and accredited TESOL / TEFL qualification online, and teach English to speakers of other languages in your home country or abroad!
TEFL Training College offers online TESOL / TEFL certification programs to students living in Peru, South America, and worldwide.
Studying online is an affordable and convenient way to achieve your TEFL / TESOL qualification to teach English abroad.
As a global leader in online TEFL / TESOL education, you can be confident that all of our tutors are fully-qualified and have extensive experience in teaching English to adults and young learners. As our online courses are assignment-based, you don't have to sit any exams.
TEFL Training College offers TEFL / TESOL programs through up-to-date, technologically advanced interactive training media which enhance and promote the learning experience. Your tutor will be available to assist you with your studies and guide you every step of the way.
"My studies with the TEFL Training College forced me to think about the details of actually teaching a class, and gave me the heads up on common teaching mistakes, like talking too much, or asking the students to practice something for which they were unprepared." - Graham, Australia
"Thank you very much for a great course. I found the course structure very well-planned. I also found the multiple resources gave a thorough overview of each topic."
- Gavin, South Africa