TEFL International Indonesia represents TEFL International as an international training organization based in Surabaya, Indonesia, creating opportunities for our customers through teacher education, community work, and language training. We offer CV consultation as well as job-placement assistance.
As our English school is the product of years of experience, research and dedication to the ESL community, we can guarantee highly-qualified teachers, the most effective methodologies and, the assurance that your education is being managed by industry leaders.
We are an internationally accredited course, as well as being recognized locally.
Earn an internationally-recognized and accredited TESOL / TEFL qualification online, and teach English to speakers of other languages in your home country or abroad!
TEFL Training College offers online TESOL / TEFL certification programs to students living in Indonesia, South East Asia, and worldwide.
Studying online is an affordable and convenient way to achieve your TEFL / TESOL qualification to teach English abroad.
As a global leader in online TEFL / TESOL education, you can be confident that all of our tutors are fully-qualified and have extensive experience in teaching English to adults and young learners. As our online courses are assignment-based, you don't have to sit any exams.
TEFL Training College offers TEFL / TESOL programs through up-to-date, technologically advanced interactive training media which enhance and promote the learning experience. Your tutor will be available to assist you with your studies and guide you every step of the way.
"My studies with the TEFL Training College forced me to think about the details of actually teaching a class, and gave me the heads up on common teaching mistakes, like talking too much, or asking the students to practice something for which they were unprepared." - Graham, Australia
"Thank you very much for a great course. I found the course structure very well-planned. I also found the multiple resources gave a thorough overview of each topic."
- Gavin, South Africa
• The International TEFL Institute (ITEFLI) provides internationally-accredited and globally-recognized certificate and diploma programs in Teaching English Language as a Foreign Language (TEFL).
• Taught via online learning, our TEFL (TESOL) programs are available to students in Indonesia, Asia, Australia, New Zealand, the UK, the U.S., Canada and worldwide.
• We equip you with the teaching skills and certification required to get a professional well-paid job teaching English anywhere in the world.
• A TEFL qualification from ITEFLI will help you find TEFL jobs throughout the world. Our online TEFL certification programs are provided through up-to-date, technologically-advanced interactive training media which enhance and promote the learning experience.
• The main advantages of completing an online TEFL course are convenience and flexibility. You can study from any location you choose and you can start the program whenever you want.
• Learn at your own pace with up to 6 months to complete a course. You don't have to take any exams - your qualification is earned through assignments you submit.
Student Review: "The course itself is professionally produced and contains great information...thank you very much for the wonderful time I had. I'm equally impressed with the professional materials. I highly recommend this course to anyone."
• Online TEFL Certificate (120 hrs)
Initial qualification for those wishing to start a career as an English teacher.
• Online TEFL Master Diploma Course (250 hrs)
Increase your understanding of the principles & practice of English teaching. Ideal for those who wish to extend their professional experience and accept new responsibilities.
• Short Certificate Course
Teaching Practice Certificate (20 hours)
Indonesia Australia Language Foundation (IALF) Bali offers a range of English language teacher training programs to meet the varying professional development needs of both practicing teachers & trainee teachers, from Indonesia & from overseas. We are centrally located in Denpasar, the capital city of Bali, Indonesia.
IALF is the leading language training organisation in Indonesia. Established by the governments of Indonesia and Australia, the IALF is a non-profit organisation committed to providing high quality education & training services throughout Indonesia and the Asia Pacific region. The IALF currently trains approximately 800 full-time and 6,000 part-time students a year.
If you are a new teacher or thinking about becoming a teacher, Trinity College London Cert TESOL and introductory C-CELT teacher training modules offer an insight into language teaching and give you the opportunity to try out new techniques.
IALF Bali also runs C-CELT, C-CLIL and CRM teacher training modules for groups of teachers or lecturers to develop skills in teaching English or in using English to teach other subjects or managing and developing resource centres.
- Trinity College London Certificate in TESOL: This is a 4-week teacher training course
- IALF Teacher Training Workshops
For practicing teachers & lecturers, the following courses are run for groups:
- One-day teacher training workshops
- IALF C-CELT (Certificate in Communicative Language Teaching)
- IALF C-CLIL (Certificate in Content and Language Integrated Learning)
- IALF Certificate in Resource Management (CRM)
• Earn an internationally-recognised and respected TEFL English teacher training qualification in Bali, Indonesia, one of the most popular tourist destinations in the Asia-Pacific region.
• Situated in the heart of Denpasar, Bali’s vibrant capital city, StudyCELTA provides a 4-week Cambridge CELTA English teacher training certificate to international students from around the world.
• This CELTA course is ideal for those with no experience at all, or for those who have some experience in teaching but want to earn a formal TEFL qualification. It is one of the few ESL teacher certificate programs that involves practice teaching.
Student Review: “The staff were all amazing and we had access to all our supplies and books. The tutors made this course so enjoyable! Our tutors were supportive, wise, and gave us all the support we needed. Best investment I’ve ever made!” Nicole, USA
Cambridge University CELTA English Teaching Certificate: • Full-time, 4-week TEFL programme
• Intensive courses taught by industry professionals
• 2-hours of teaching practice per day
CELTA Units of Learning: - Learners and teachers, and the teaching and learning context
- Language analysis and awareness
- Language skills: reading, listening, speaking and writing
- Planning and resources for different contexts
- Developing teaching skills and professionalism