BridgeTEFL--Brazil: Get TEFL certified in beautiful Rio de Janeiro! Our training center offers fully modern facilities in a historic downtown building. Graduates of Bridge-Linguatec training programs receive an internationally recognized 140-hour TEFL certificate as well as job placement assistance in Brazil or in any of our language centers and partner schools worldwide.
The courses available at our Rio de Janeiro schools are:
Bridge-Linguatec TEFL Certificate
The BridgeTEFL certificate is an intensive four-week, 140-hour course that prepares you to teach English anywhere in the world. Program graduates will finish the course with practical experience with a variety of teaching techniques, a better understanding of the English language and confidence in the classroom.
Accelerated BridgeTEFL program
The Accelerated TEFL program consists of our interactive 80-hour TEFL Online Diploma, followed by two weeks of real-world instruction and experience at our training centers worldwide. By completing this program, you you can earn a 140-hour TEFL certificate in half the time of standard courses.
We also offer an online TEFL course for students who cannot attend classes in person.
Bridge-Linguatec has a long history in Brazil, with over 20 years of experience in the country. One of the school's primary advantages is location, being close to many bus stops, only two blocks from the subway, and within walking distance of dozens of local attractions.
The completely renovated center includes ten classrooms with audiovisual equipment, central air conditioning, phone and fax services, and access to e-mail and the Internet. With white sandy beaches in one direction, lush green mountains in another, and the famous Christ Redeemer statue perched above it all, Rio de Janeiro is one of the most spectacular cities in the world. And that's just the view! Add the friendliness of the locals, the laid-back atmosphere, and the sultry tropical climate, and you'll soon see why they call Rio "La Cidade Maravilhosa."
You can choose to stay with a local host family in Rio de Janeiro for the duration of your studies. Homestays are a good way to get to know the local culture and to practice the local language. In order to be accepted into our program, families are carefully screened and must meet BridgeTEFL's stringent requirements. Many families have been in our program for years and have consistently received excellent evaluations.
Alternatively, trainees have the option of staying in a shared apartment with a local resident. Shared apartments are ideal for trainees who want to live with local people, but who prefer to maintain more autonomy than in a host family.
Address:915 S. Colorado Blvd, Denver, CO, 80246, USA
Some interested visitors submitting program inquiries to our school up to
2019-03-02 were from:
Fort Collins, CO, USA;
Puerto Rico, USA;
Leblon, Rio de Janeiro, Brazil;
Arroyo Grande, CA, USA;
Related Schools & Programs. Inquire to our admissions team today:
International TEFL and TESOL Training (ITTT) is a professional training organization that offers a 4-week, internationally-accredited TEFL Certificate course in Natal, on Brazil's stunning north-east coast (4 hours north of Recife).
Our internationally-recognized course features a very practical emphasis, consists of a high proportion of actual teaching practice hours in the classroom with beginner to advanced level English learners.
We use a highly mentored, small group approach which ensures maximum participative learning. Our TEFL course is externally validated and moderated by the BOAA (Board of Academic Advisors).
Earn an internationally-recognized and accredited TESOL / TEFL qualification online, and teach English to speakers of other languages in your home country or abroad!
TEFL Training College offers online TESOL / TEFL certification programs to students living in Brazil and worldwide.
Studying online is an affordable and convenient way to achieve your TEFL / TESOL qualification to teach English abroad.
As a global leader in online TEFL / TESOL education, you can be confident that all of our tutors are fully-qualified and have extensive experience in teaching English to adults and young learners. As our online courses are assignment-based, you don't have to sit any exams.
TEFL Training College offers TEFL / TESOL programs through up-to-date, technologically advanced interactive training media which enhance and promote the learning experience. Your tutor will be available to assist you with your studies and guide you every step of the way.
"My studies with the TEFL Training College forced me to think about the details of actually teaching a class, and gave me the heads up on common teaching mistakes, like talking too much, or asking the students to practice something for which they were unprepared." - Graham, Australia
"Thank you very much for a great course. I found the course structure very well-planned. I also found the multiple resources gave a thorough overview of each topic."
- Gavin, South Africa
Working in partnership with Seattle Pacific University, The School of Teaching ESL (S-TESL) offers an accredited TESOL Certificate via online classes to students in the Houston TX area, throughout Texas, and nationwide.
Our online TESOL classes are asynchronous and consist of 9 modules completed over a 10 week quarter, and are designed for those who prefer the flexibility of online study.
This solid project-based program taught by highly-qualified professional teacher educators prepares you to teach in the U.S. or overseas.
Classes begin winter, spring, summer and fall quarters. Onsite study options are also available.
Student Testimonial: "This is a seasoned, well-thought out program that is taught by extremely knowledgeable and experienced instructors. I was not a teacher before the course but now I am."
Accredited Online TESOL Certificate Program (120+ hours)
Courses include: - Approaches and Methods in ELT
- Assessment of English Language Students
- Classroom Issues and Management
- Content-based English Language Teaching
- Foundations of English Language Teaching (ELT)
- Grammar in ELT
- Reading and Writing
- Teaching Young Learners
- Teaching English for Specific Purposes
- Technology in English Language Teaching..
• International Language Institute (ILI) offers an 8-week TESOL / TEFL certificate program at our school in Washington DC.
• This comprehensive ESL teacher training course has a practical focus and will equip you with the skills you will need to teach English as a Second Language in the United States or abroad.
• The course is offered every 8 weeks, year round. In addition to our TEFL / TESOL certification course, we offer a range of English courses to students from around the world.
• Our 120-hour TESOL / TEFL certification course centers on practice in teaching the four basic language skills of speaking, listening, reading and writing, as well as the sub-skills of pronunciation, vocabulary and grammar.
• Course components include lesson planning, observation of peers and practicing teachers, practice teaching in individual and group settings, maintaining teaching records, critical self-observation and compiling of a portfolio of teaching materials, and career planning and management.
The Department of Global Studies, Sociology, and TESOL in Azusa Pacific University (APU), located in Los Angeles County, California, offers a Certificate in Teaching English to Speakers of Other Languages (TESOL) program. This graduate TESOL certification program is offered in two distinct formats: a 12-month on campus program and a field based program.
The on-campus program maintains an international focus with about half of the students coming from abroad to take classes on the Azusa campus. The field-based program is tailored to meet the needs of Christian professionals teaching abroad. Full-time teachers working outside the United States complete their degree by taking courses in an intensive, one-week format.
Azusa Pacific University receives accreditation from the Western Association of Schools and Colleges (WASC).
• The International TEFL Institute (ITEFLI) provides internationally-accredited and globally-recognized certificate and master diploma programs in Teaching English Language as a Foreign Language (TEFL).
• Taught via online learning, our TEFL (TESOL) programs are available to students in the U.S., Canada and worldwide.
• We equip you with the teaching skills and certification required to get a professional well-paid job teaching English anywhere in the world.
• A TEFL qualification from ITEFLI will help you find TEFL jobs throughout the world. Our online TEFL certification programs are provided through up-to-date, technologically-advanced interactive training media which enhance and promote the learning experience.
• The main advantages of completing an online TEFL course are convenience and flexibility. You can study from any location you choose and you can start the program whenever you want.
• Learn at your own pace with up to 6 months to complete a course. You don't have to take any exams - qualification is earned through assignments you submit.
• ITEFLI is accredited by the International TEFL Accreditation Council (ITEFLAC) - an independent body that specialises in the accreditation of TEFL/TESOL course providers and institutions.
Student Review: "The course itself is professionally produced and contains great information...thank you very much for the wonderful time I had. I'm equally impressed with the professional materials. I highly recommend this course to anyone."