Business universities in California: Graduate business school in San Diego, master & doctorate degrees in business administration, MBA & DBA programs. Masters in international management, undergraduate business education in Southern California.
California International Business University: California International Business University (CIBU) is one of the few nationally accredited, private, international universities and is seeking qualified individual students and select global partnerships with recognized universities and colleges. CIBU is accredited by the Accrediting Council for Independent Colleges and Schools (ACICS), a higher education accrediting body. ACICS is nationally recognized by the United States Department of Education and by the Council for Higher Education Accreditation.
Email:Contact us below( or request a callback ).
Specialized Business / Management Degree programs: - Doctor of Business Administration (DBA)
- Master of Business Administration (MBA)
- Master of Science in International Management (MSIM)
- Bachelor of Science in Management (BSIM)
CIBU offers unique programs such as the "Silicon Valley/Berkeley/Stanford Study Tour", an entrepreneurship “immersion program” during which students learn how innovation occurs. The program merges academic learning with personal interaction with entrepreneurs, venture capitalists, domain experts, and field trips to high-tech companies such as Oracle, Cisco, Hewlett Packard, Google, and countless others.
The study tour “Doing Business in China” takes the students to Beijing, Shanghai and Hong Kong. This tour gives students the experience of combining classroom knowledge with a global and cultural perspective of how the Chinese do business.
CIBU continues to be on the “cutting edge” and is currently developing a study tour program of the world of fashion, entertainment and media with visits to companies representing these various industries in Los Angeles and greater Southern California.
Contact Us Today - Send a Quick Email here: ( or request a callback ).
University of Northern California (UNC), Lorenzo Patiño School of Law is located in the heart of downtown Sacramento, and provides a high quality legal education at an affordable cost. We offer two legal programs, the 4-year Juris Doctor Degree in Law, and a 1-year Paralegal Certificate Program.
UNC Lorenzo Patiño School of Law is approved by the Committee of Bar Examiners of the State Bar of California to grant Juris Doctor degrees and Paralegal Certificates.
The goal of the law school is to qualify its students for entry into the legal profession. UNC encourages vigorous student-faculty discussion of the law. The ratio of faculty members to students is approximately one professor for every 15 students. Class sizes range from seven to ten students.
UNC’s 4-year curriculum consists of traditional law school courses and is enhanced by selective electives. Judges and practicing attorneys teach the classes, providing practical experience, as well as theoretical instruction. UNC encourages vigorous student-faculty discussion of the law. The ratio of faculty members to students is approximately one professor for every 15 students. Class sizes range from seven to ten students.
San Diego University For Integrative Studies (SDUIS) is a small, private University with a humanistic and integrative philosophy based in Old Town San Diego, CA. We offer a wide range Certificate, Undergraduate Bachelor degree programs, and Graduate degree programs (Master and Doctor degrees), small class sizes and personal attention. Course categories include Business, Psychology, Information Technology, Art & Design, and more.
The mission of San Diego University for Integrative Studies is to provide an educational environment for mature adult learners that is built upon the foundations laid by the great humanistic traditions in Western civilization. Those traditions stem from the study and practice of art, philosophy, psychology, and business.
The University provides academic and practical training to adults who seek personal and professional growth from an interdisciplinary approach to education. SDUIS programs acknowledge and include training in cultural diversity, Eastern philosophy, language, literature, science, and the arts. The University’s mission is fulfilled by offering degree and non-degree programs in psychology and business.
Bachelor of Arts (BA) Programs:
- BA in Business Administration
- BA in Humanistic Studies
Masters Degree Programs:
- Master of Arts (MA) in Accounting
- MA in Marriage Family Therapy
- MA in Sport Counseling
- MA in Information Technology
- Master of Business Administration (MBA), and more..
- Doctorate of Psychology
- Doctorate of Business Administration
- Doctorate of Philosophy in Psychology, and more..
The University of Redlands School of Business, with several regional campuses throughout Southern California, is an accredited Higher Education Institute offering part-time certificate, bachelor and master degree programs in business for busy adults. Classes meet on the same evening, one night per week throughout your degree program.
Whether you’re a mid-career professional seeking to advance your skill set so you’ll be ready for your next promotion, or thinking about starting your second or third…or sixth new career, our School of Business can help you fulfill your vision.
The University of Redlands ranks among US News and World Reports top 10 Best in the West of American Higher Education and is one of California's oldest universities (founded 1907).
Calling US students! Would you consider studying abroad in the beautiful and historical city of Rome in Italy?
• The largest overseas American liberal arts university in Italy, JCU is accredited by the American Commission on Higher Education of the Middle States Association of Colleges and Schools.
• We provide four-year Bachelor of Arts (BA) and 2-year Associate of Arts (AA) degree programs to students from the U.S. and worldwide. We also offer a Masters in Art History, semester and year-long study abroad programs, and summer programs.
• All courses are taught in English with an average of 15 students per class and are taught by faculty of international distinction.
• Our graduates are globally-recognized, and have been accepted at top-tier universities in the U.S. and Europe, and for being employed by well-known international companies.
• Our diverse student body comprises about 1,200 students from over 60 countries from the Americas, Asia and Europe, and from more than 130 U.S. universities.
• Students benefit greatly from culturally conscious views and discussions through which they become well prepared for successful and productive engagements in our fast-paced global world.
• Whether you are considering studying in Rome with us for 4 years, or as a visiting student for one semester, JCU, with our prestigious and dedicated faculty, and our rich and rigorous curricular offerings, will provide an unforgettable academic experience whose fruits you will enjoy for a lifetime.
4-year Bachelor of Arts (BA) & 2-year Associate of Arts (AA) undergraduate degree programs in:
• Business Administration; International Affairs; Political Science; Communications; Economics and Finance; International Business; Marketing; Art History; Classical Studies; English Literature; History; Humanistic Studies; Italian Studies.
When choosing a university, you should consider an institution that meets your academic and professional goals. National University is the second-largest, private, nonprofit institution of higher learning in California. Founded in 1971, with locations in San Diego, Los Angeles and San Jose, National University offers over 100 undergraduate and graduate degree programs in academic fields including Business Administration, Psychology, Nursing, Computer Science, and more.
National University is accredited by the Western Association of Schools and Colleges. For the sixth year in a row, National University has surpassed nationwide benchmarks measuring the level of academic challenge at four-year universities. Dedicated to educational access and academic excellence, National University provides challenging and relevant programs that are student-centered, success-oriented, and have a proven balance of theoretical and practical attributes.
Based in San Diego CA, California Miramar University (CMU) is a private training institution that provides several distance learning MBA degree programs in a number of business administration fields including Finance, Marketing, International Business, and more. Our fully-accredited online programs are taught by industry professionals, and follow a student-centered schedule. The best part about enrolling at CMU is that classes start on your schedule. Year round education means that you never have to wait for a semester to start, or a new group to enroll.
California Miramar University is dually accredited by both the Accrediting Council for Independent Colleges & Schools, and Distance Education and Training Council.
California Miramar University believes that the institution should revolve around the student, not the other way around. This philosophy extends to our continuous enrollment and high quality student services support. We understand that many of our students must remain committed to their jobs and families while reaching their higher educational goals. The CMU Advantage means flexibility to fit your lifestyle by offering programs that work for our students.