Study Abroad Diploma, Degree Programs, Semester Abroad in Europe, United States, University Scholarships, Universities & Graduate Schools in USA, UK, England, London, Ireland, Canada, Australia, Spain, Germany, France, Italy...
California State University, Los Angeles: The commitment of California State University in Los Angeles to academic excellence provides you with unlimited learning opportunities. Our faculty, considered some of the most gifted and honored educators in the nation, is dedicated to developing the potential of each student. The University works to facilitate student-professor interaction, strengthen individual learning and enhance team-building. The diversity and varied learning and social experiences that abound at Cal State L.A. are equally important for educational enrichment. We strongly believe that these conditions are essential for success in a world of formidable tasks and responsibilities. For all students at California State University, Los Angeles, the opportunities are boundless. We look forward to helping you participate fully in the promise of the next century at Cal State L.A.
Email:Contact us below( or request a callback ).
Courses: California State University offers a wide range of undergraduate and graduate certificate, diploma and degree programs in our six schools: Arts and Letters, Business and Economics, Engineering, Education, Health and Human Services and Natural and Social Science.
Contact Us Today - Send a Quick Email here: ( or request a callback ).
San Diego University For Integrative Studies (SDUIS) is a small, private University with a humanistic and integrative philosophy based in Old Town San Diego, CA. We offer a wide range Certificate, Undergraduate Bachelor degree programs, and Graduate degree programs (Master and Doctor degrees), small class sizes and personal attention. Course categories include Business, Psychology, Information Technology, Art & Design, and more.
The mission of San Diego University for Integrative Studies is to provide an educational environment for mature adult learners that is built upon the foundations laid by the great humanistic traditions in Western civilization. Those traditions stem from the study and practice of art, philosophy, psychology, and business.
The University provides academic and practical training to adults who seek personal and professional growth from an interdisciplinary approach to education. SDUIS programs acknowledge and include training in cultural diversity, Eastern philosophy, language, literature, science, and the arts. The University’s mission is fulfilled by offering degree and non-degree programs in psychology and business.
Bachelor of Arts (BA) Programs:
- BA in Business Administration
- BA in Humanistic Studies
Masters Degree Programs:
- Master of Arts (MA) in Accounting
- MA in Marriage Family Therapy
- MA in Sport Counseling
- MA in Information Technology
- Master of Business Administration (MBA), and more..
- Doctorate of Psychology
- Doctorate of Business Administration
- Doctorate of Philosophy in Psychology, and more..
Loma Linda University School of Nursing, San Bernardino County
Courses / Programs
The School of Nursing at Loma Linda University, located in Loma Linda, San Bernardino County, CA, is a nursing school offering undergraduate and graduate degree nursing programs, as well as Certificate courses. Our Bachelor, Masters and Doctorate Degree programs include nursing specialties such as Clinical Nurse Specialist, Family Nurse Practitioner, Neonatal Nurse Practitioner, Pediatric Nurse Practitioner, and more.
In today's concept of team delivery in health care, LLU offers a rich environment and an excellent setting for pursuing a career along these lines. Nursing is an excellent career choice if you aspire to help people through health care, and enjoy science.
The mission of the School of Nursing, in addition to the mission of Loma Linda University, is the education of professional nurses who are dedicated to excellence in nursing science.
Loma Linda University is accredited by the Western Association of Schools and Colleges (WASC). The California Board of Registered Nursing granted continuing approval in 2008 to the School of Nursing. The School of Nursing is currently accredited by the Commission on Collegiate Nursing Education (CCNE).
Southern California Health Institute, San Fernando Valley
Courses / Programs
• Located in Reseda in the San Fernando Valley area of Los Angeles, Southern California Health Institute (SOCHi) provides full-time certificate courses and career training in a range of healthcare fields.
• Established in 1996, we are dedicated to helping students achieve their dreams by providing an exceptional education that enables them to become skilled and successful manual therapists.
• We have graduated over 1,500 students who are now a part of a larger community of wellness and healthcare. Financial aid may be available. We also provide job placement assistance.
• SOCHi is a California BPPE (Bureau for Private Postsecondary Education) Approved School, and is nationally accredited by Accrediting Council for Continuing Education & Training (ACCET).
• Also, SOCHi is approved by the U.S. Department of Education to participate in Federal Student Financial Aid Programs.
• The SOCHi faculty is a team of wellness professionals that continue to pave the way for those aspiring to become a part of the health and wellness community.
• Our mission is to provide quality programs in an environment of scholastic learning to encourage empathetic and compassionate therapists, dedicated to the ethical and social principles of the profession and committed to a lifetime of continued learning.
Student Review: "I made the right decision when I attended SOCHI. it was a great experience. Special thanks to Ms Arteka! I love.you and thank you for helping me out throughout my whole program!" - Syuzi
University of Northern California (UNC), Lorenzo Patiño School of Law is located in the heart of downtown Sacramento, and provides a high quality legal education at an affordable cost. We offer two legal programs, the 4-year Juris Doctor Degree in Law, and a 1-year Paralegal Certificate Program.
UNC Lorenzo Patiño School of Law is approved by the Committee of Bar Examiners of the State Bar of California to grant Juris Doctor degrees and Paralegal Certificates.
The goal of the law school is to qualify its students for entry into the legal profession. UNC encourages vigorous student-faculty discussion of the law. The ratio of faculty members to students is approximately one professor for every 15 students. Class sizes range from seven to ten students.
UNC’s 4-year curriculum consists of traditional law school courses and is enhanced by selective electives. Judges and practicing attorneys teach the classes, providing practical experience, as well as theoretical instruction. UNC encourages vigorous student-faculty discussion of the law. The ratio of faculty members to students is approximately one professor for every 15 students. Class sizes range from seven to ten students.
Calling US students! Would you consider studying abroad in the beautiful and historical city of Rome in Italy?
• The largest overseas American liberal arts university in Italy, JCU is accredited by the American Commission on Higher Education of the Middle States Association of Colleges and Schools.
• We provide four-year Bachelor of Arts (BA) and 2-year Associate of Arts (AA) degree programs to students from the U.S. and worldwide. We also offer a Masters in Art History, semester and year-long study abroad programs, and summer programs.
• All courses are taught in English with an average of 15 students per class and are taught by faculty of international distinction.
• Our graduates are globally-recognized, and have been accepted at top-tier universities in the U.S. and Europe, and for being employed by well-known international companies.
• Our diverse student body comprises about 1,200 students from over 60 countries from the Americas, Asia and Europe, and from more than 130 U.S. universities.
• Students benefit greatly from culturally conscious views and discussions through which they become well prepared for successful and productive engagements in our fast-paced global world.
• Whether you are considering studying in Rome with us for 4 years, or as a visiting student for one semester, JCU, with our prestigious and dedicated faculty, and our rich and rigorous curricular offerings, will provide an unforgettable academic experience whose fruits you will enjoy for a lifetime.
4-year Bachelor of Arts (BA) & 2-year Associate of Arts (AA) undergraduate degree programs in:
• Business Administration; International Affairs; Political Science; Communications; Economics and Finance; International Business; Marketing; Art History; Classical Studies; English Literature; History; Humanistic Studies; Italian Studies.
Located in Monterey, California, The Monterey Institute of International Studies is a multilingual, globally focused graduate institute that teaches professional skills to the future change agents of the world. Our wide range of Masters degrees include International Education, International Management, Policy Studies, Translation & Interpretation, Teaching Languages, and more. We also provide a variety of Dual Degree programs, language courses, and short-term Certificate programs.
Our programs have propelled our alumni into international careers that address the critical challenges of today. As an academic community committed to preparing innovative professionals to excel in cross-cultural, multilingual environments, we cultivate future leaders to be the solution.
We are also proud to offer the Peace Corps Master's International Programs. Our community is built on a foundation of cross-cultural understanding.
The Monterey Institute of International Studies is accredited, through its affiliation with Middlebury College, by the New England Association of Schools & Colleges (NEASC), a higher education accrediting body recognized by the US Department of Education.