Virginia International University: Situated in Fairfax VA, just minutes from Washington DC, Virginia International University (VIU) is an independent academic institute that combines a liberal arts tradition with emphasis on career orientation. We provide a wide range of certificate, graduate and undergraduate level programs in academic fields that include Business Administration, Management, Computer Science, Information Systems, English as a second language (ESL), and many more.
Founded in 1992, The Esthetic Institute is an aesthetics and cosmetics training school located in Vienna, Virginia. We offer a range of full and part-time training and certification programs in cosmetology specialties that include Esthetics, Medical Esthetics, Laser Hair Removal, Laser Skin Specialist, Massage Therapist, Makeup Artistry, Permanent Cosmetics, and more.
The Esthetic Institute is a dynamic and successful center of higher education with an international reputation for high quality skills training and placement. We are licensed by the State Council for Higher Education (SCHEV). In addition, The Esthetic Institute has been offering training programs as licensed by the Virginia Board of Cosmetology since 1992.
We offer affordable training for state board licensing in Maryland, DC and Virginia. Our full-time and part-time class scheduling allows the flexibility and the structure you need to complete the necessary hours for your chosen program. In addition we maintain constant contact with prospective employers so that when you are ready, we can help you to get into the industry with an effective resume and interview performance skills.
Charles Sturt University Study Centres, Sydney & Melbourne
Courses / Programs
Calling US students! Would you consider studying abroad in beautiful Australia? Charles Sturt University (CSU) is a progressive and award-winning Australian university that has an international reputation for excellence through its innovative approach to higher education. We provide a range of undergraduate and post-graduate diploma and degree courses to international students at our CSU Study Centres in Sydney, NSW and Melbourne, Victoria. CSU Study Centres are operated in conjunction with Study Group Australia, a global leader in international education and training across five countries.
We offer diploma and bachelor's degree programs in the fields of business and information technology as well as graduate diploma and degree courses, including our Master of Business Administration (MBA) degree. There are three intakes per year: February, July and November. We provide generous credit for previous academic study and work experience.
Charles Sturt University: CRICOS 00005F (NSW), 01947G (VIC) and 02960B (ACT); Study Group Australia Pty Limited Provider Codes: 01682E (NSW), 01755D (QLD), 03079G (VIC).
- Diploma of Business
- Diploma of Information Technology
- Associate Degree in Business Studies
- Associate Degree in Information Technology
- Bachelor of Business (Specialise in Accounting, Management or Marketing)
- Bachelor of Business Studies
- Bachelor of IT
- Graduate Diplomas in IT; Accounting; Business
- Master of Business
- Master of Business Administration (MBA)
- Master of Professional Accounting
- Master of IT
The University of Richmond, located on the border of the city of Richmond and Henrico County, Virginia, is a private, liberal arts university that offers a range undergraduate and graduate degree programs. Course categories include Criminal Justice, Biology, Film Studies, Psychology, and many more.
The University of Richmond provides a learning environment unlike any other in higher education, offering students an extraordinary combination of the liberal arts with law, business, leadership studies, and continuing education.
Small class sizes with zero teaching assistants facilitate close interaction between students and faculty. And learning opportunities such as undergraduate research, study abroad and internships give a hands-on perspective to classroom study.
We are characterized by a distinctly integrated student experience—a rich and innovative life for students inside and outside the classroom - and a determination to engage as a meaningful part of the Richmond community, and the nation.
The University of Richmond is accredited by the Commission on Colleges of the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools to award associate, baccalaureate, masters, and juris doctor degrees.
Bachelor & Masters Degree Programs:
- Arts Management
- Criminal Justice
- Environmental Studies
- Film Studies
- Medical Humanities
- Law Studies Abroad
- Continuing Education Programs
- Master of Business Administration (MBA)
- Master of Health Administration, and many more ...
With campuses in Danville, Richmond & Newport News VA, Averett University is a fully-accredited, four-year university college that offers a wide range of undergraduate degree programs and 3 masters degree programs. Course categories include Business Administration, Journalism, Mathematics, Education, and more. At Averett, our educational philosophy is simple: prepare our students for a lifetime of success.
We combine the liberal arts with professional education. Our students receive the skills and knowledge to get that first job or enter graduate school, and they develop the habits of the mind that will allow them to adapt to a constantly changing world.
Through personal attention for all students, Averett prepares them for successful lives by encouraging them, in the liberal arts tradition, to ask and answer important questions, form and defend judgments, and evaluate diverse views thoughtfully. In accordance with our Christian heritage, we value academic and religious freedom, spiritual growth, academic excellence, diversity, and tolerance.
Averett University is accredited by the Commission on Colleges of the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools.
Located in Salem, Virginia, Roanoke College is a private 4-year liberal arts college that offers Bachelor of Arts, Bachelor of Science & Bachelor of Business Administration Degree programs. At Roanoke, you may pursue your individual interests by choosing among a wide range of majors, minors, concentrations, and pre-professional programs. Categories include Biology, Chemistry, Education, Business Administration, and more.
At Roanoke, you may pursue your individual interests. College should be a time to develop your interests and hone your skills. That's why we encourage you to customize your studies by combining majors, minors and concentrations. Additional opportunities are available through internships, individual and group research, and capstone projects.
Roanoke College prepares its 2,100 students for their futures through its commitment to providing a true classic college experience. With a focus on learning firsthand and through personal connections, students receive a strong liberal arts foundation that is applied in a unique way to modern and future issues.
Roanoke College is accredited by the Commission on Colleges of the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools.
Course categories include:
- Business Administration & Economics
- Fine Arts
- Foreign Languages
- Health and Human Performance
- Math/Computer Science/Physics
- Public Affairs
- Pre-Professional Programs, and more...
• Master the increasingly-popular art of spray tanning with Aviva Spray Tanning Academy - a leading provider of online sunless spray tan certification programs to students in Virginia, and throughout the U.S and Canada.
• Learn how to create the perfect sunless tan from the comfort of your own home or workplace in Virginia Beach, Norfolk, Chesapeake, Richmond, Newport News, throughout VA and nationwide.
• Aviva is an internationally-renowned sunless spray tan training provider that offers comprehensive 3-hour online courses that can be completed in just one day.
• After completing your course, you will receive a Certificate signed by Aviva Labs’ President, stating that you have successfully trained as an Aviva Labs spray tan professional consultant.
• We have developed a unique and interactive online learning environment which provides a digital web-based environment where our course content is available when you want it: 24/7.
• Whether you are a complete beginner or have some experience in spray tanning, our 3-hour online spray tanning certification programs will equip you with the knowledge and practical skills you need to provide a realistic, sun-kissed glow to your clients.
• Aviva also offers 1-day spray tan certification programs held in leading hotels in a range of cities throughout the United States and Canada, including in Charlotte NC, Nashville TN, NYC, Boston MA area, Philadelphia PA and many more.
• All of our spray tan classes come with a 100% money-back guarantee!