Virginia International University: Situated in Fairfax VA, just minutes from Washington DC, Virginia International University (VIU) is an independent academic institute that combines a liberal arts tradition with emphasis on career orientation. We provide a wide range of certificate, graduate and undergraduate level programs in academic fields that include Business Administration, Management, Computer Science, Information Systems, English as a second language (ESL), and many more.
Emory & Henry College, in Emory, Southwest Virginia, is a liberal arts college offering more than 25 academic undergraduate degree programs of study, and more than 50 Bachelor degree programs. Academic course categories include Political Science, English, History, Business Administration, and more. Founded in 1836, Emory & Henry is the oldest college in Southwest Virginia. It is also one of the few colleges in the South to have operated more than 160 years under the same name and with the same affiliation: the United Methodist Church.
Students complete a required liberal arts core curriculum that spans four years and emphasizes a global perspective on history, literature, and culture.
Emory & Henry College is accredited by the Commission on Colleges of the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools to award bachelor's and master's degrees.
More than 50 extra and co-curricular clubs and organizations are active on Emory & Henry's campus, including student media and student government, academic and interest groups, honor societies, performance groups, religious organizations, an active outdoor club and fraternities and sororities.
Washington and Lee University, located in Lexington, Virginia (3 hours southwest of Washington, D.C.), is a private four-year liberal arts college offering 41 undergraduate degree programs in the liberal arts and sciences, pre-professional and interdepartmental areas. Founded in 1749, Washington and Lee University is named for two of the most influential men in American history.
Washington and Lee is composed of two undergraduate divisions, the College and the Williams School of Commerce, Economics, and Politics; and a graduate School of Law. Virtually all of the University's professors hold the Ph.D. degree or equivalent earned doctoral degree, and all faculty members are active in continuing self-development as scholars and teachers.
The average class size is 16 students, and nearly one-fourth of all classes have no more than 10 students. The student-to-faculty ratio is 8:1.
Washington and Lee University is accredited by the Commission on Colleges of the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools to award the degrees of Bachelor of Arts, Bachelor of Science, Juris Doctor, and Master of Laws.
Undergraduate Degree Programs:
- Art and Art History
- Business Administration
- Computer Science
- Environmental Studies
- Health Professions
- Interdepartmental Majors
- International Education
- Journalism and Mass Communications
- Physics and Engineering
- Pre-Law Studies
- Pre-Med Program
- Romance Languages
- ROTC, and many more...
Charles Sturt University Study Centres, Sydney & Melbourne
Courses / Programs
Calling US students! Would you consider studying abroad in beautiful Australia? Charles Sturt University (CSU) is a progressive and award-winning Australian university that has an international reputation for excellence through its innovative approach to higher education. We provide a range of undergraduate and post-graduate diploma and degree courses to international students at our CSU Study Centres in Sydney, NSW and Melbourne, Victoria. CSU Study Centres are operated in conjunction with Study Group Australia, a global leader in international education and training across five countries.
We offer diploma and bachelor's degree programs in the fields of business and information technology as well as graduate diploma and degree courses, including our Master of Business Administration (MBA) degree. There are three intakes per year: February, July and November. We provide generous credit for previous academic study and work experience.
Charles Sturt University: CRICOS 00005F (NSW), 01947G (VIC) and 02960B (ACT); Study Group Australia Pty Limited Provider Codes: 01682E (NSW), 01755D (QLD), 03079G (VIC).
- Diploma of Business
- Diploma of Information Technology
- Associate Degree in Business Studies
- Associate Degree in Information Technology
- Bachelor of Business (Specialise in Accounting, Management or Marketing)
- Bachelor of Business Studies
- Bachelor of IT
- Graduate Diplomas in IT; Accounting; Business
- Master of Business
- Master of Business Administration (MBA)
- Master of Professional Accounting
- Master of IT
Earn a Masters Degree in Virginia! With numerous established universities, graduate schools, and colleges throughout Virginia, there are excellent opportunities for both U.S. and international students to study at masters degree level - online or on-campus.
Whether you want to progress to a higher level in your chosen career or prepare for study at doctoral level, completing a masters program will open new doors for you.
Examples of universities providing graduate programs in Virginia include:
- University of Richmond, Richmond
- Virginia Commonwealth University, Richmond
- University of Virginia, Charlottesville
- George Mason University, Fairfax
- Virginia Polytechnic Institute and State University, Blacksburg
- The College of William & Mary, Williamsburg
- Old Dominion University, Norfolk
- James Madison University, Harrisonburg
- Washington and Lee University, Lexington
- Liberty University, Lynchburg
- Radford University, Radford
- Sweet Briar College, Sweet Briar
- Longwood University, Farmville
- Regent University, Virginia Beach
- University of Mary Washington, Fredericksburg
- Hampton University, Hampton
- Virginia Military Institute, Lexington
- Christopher Newport University, Newport News
- Hampden-Sydney College, Hampden-Sydney
- Eastern Mennonite University, Harrisonburg
• Master the increasingly-popular art of spray tanning with Aviva Spray Tanning Academy - a leading provider of online sunless spray tan certification programs to students in Virginia, and throughout the U.S and Canada.
• Learn how to create the perfect sunless tan from the comfort of your own home or workplace in Virginia Beach, Norfolk, Chesapeake, Richmond, Newport News, throughout VA and nationwide.
• Aviva is an internationally-renowned sunless spray tan training provider that offers comprehensive 3-hour online courses that can be completed in just one day.
• After completing your course, you will receive a Certificate signed by Aviva Labs’ President, stating that you have successfully trained as an Aviva Labs spray tan professional consultant.
• We have developed a unique and interactive online learning environment which provides a digital web-based environment where our course content is available when you want it: 24/7.
• Whether you are a complete beginner or have some experience in spray tanning, our 3-hour online spray tanning certification programs will equip you with the knowledge and practical skills you need to provide a realistic, sun-kissed glow to your clients.
• Aviva also offers 1-day spray tan certification programs held in leading hotels in a range of cities throughout the United States and Canada, including in Charlotte NC, Nashville TN, NYC, Boston MA area, Philadelphia PA and many more.
• All of our spray tan classes come with a 100% money-back guarantee!
Located 17 miles west of Washington D.C. in Reston VA, Yoova is a career training school that provides affordable, quality career training programs and services for a better job, better life and a better future. Our career-specific Certification programs include Office Administration, Web Design, Accounting, and Sales options.
Yoova is devoted to helping young talents in high school, high school graduates, high school drop outs and young adults who are struggling to get education, develop academically and career wise with an emphasis on preparing students to lead fulfilling and productive lives. We work with local companies while you are being trained for an internship and job opportunities.
We recognize that four year college is not made for everyone. We provide an alternate method of education where you can get professional and vocational skills which are marketable and will get you going as soon as possible.