European University (EU) is recognized worldwide as a top business school due to the excellence of its students and faculty members. Established in 1973, EU has developed a business education that delivers high quality teaching, a competitive learning environment and a network of several campuses in different countries. This broad network encourages students to participate in inter-campus exchanges in the following countries: Spain, Switzerland, Germany, UK, Austria, Turkey, Syria, Kazakhstan, Singapore, Malaysia, China and Taiwan. Our faculties in our 3 campuses in Switzerland offer strong academic credentials combined with real work experience, marking the connection between the workplace and the classroom and providing our students with a truly global experience.
EU is accredited by ACBSP (Association of Collegiate Business Schools and Programs), a CHEA recognized accrediting body.
EU cooperates with partner universities such as Nichols College in Boston, MA to deliver intensive BBA and MBA studies that allow students to obtain 2 degrees simultaneously from internationally accredited business schools.
The first goal of EU is to bring the American education model to Europe by relating classroom theory to professional skills. The courses are taught in English using the case study method to prevent business theory from remaining abstract and incomprehensible.
The second goal of EU is to internationalize its programs by providing a unique environment. An international perspective is guaranteed by the composition of the faculty and student body.
Why Choose Us?
- Small class sizes of 20 to 25 students encourage interactive discussions and ensure quick feedback between students and faculty.
- Student-oriented Education: Education at EU is student-oriented and flexible providing personalized attention to each of our students’ needs.
- Pragmatic approach to business theory: we employ the case method as it is indisputably the most effective academic tool to demonstrate the applications of business theory.
- Regular student evaluation and assessment: mid-term and final exams as well as weekly assignments in terms of individual and team projects, papers and presentations allow professors to closely supervise each student and advise them on their progress.
- Transfer opportunities: the broad network of EU campuses and the agreements of cooperation with some of the leading business schools in the world allow EU students to easily transfer between countries and continents. An example of a typical transfer: a student can start his/her studies in Geneva, then move to Munich and finish them in Barcelona.
- Outstanding faculty: in addition to excellent academic credentials, our professors possess experience as entrepreneurs, consultants and business leaders, which brings business practice closer to the classroom. Moreover, they employ modern interactive teaching methodology which ensures the students’ involvement in the learning process.
- Excellent employment record: in addition to the job and internship fairs organized annually on campus and the regular emailing of relevant job openings, EU’s Career Services office provides personalized counseling and assistance to each of our students. This results in quick and excellent job placements for EU’s graduates.
- Sound communication skills: 100% of our students speak at least 2 languages, 70% speak 3 or more languages. Moreover, EU further refines their communication, presentation and leadership skills.
- International and cosmopolitan spirit: student body and faculty from more than 70 nationalities.
- Modern facilities and location in some of Europe’s most attractive cities.
- Developing business personality: through traditional as well as innovative business programs, EU prepares students for success in the global marketplace. It provides them with keen analytical skills, broad cultural sensitivity, multilingual skills and clear strategic vision.
- Constant innovation: our professors regularly update EU’s curriculum so that it reflects the latest issues and developments in business. Moreover, students attend innovative seminars on creativity that further develop their strong analytical and communication skills.
Located at the very heart of Europe, Geneva is a truly international city making it an ideal place to study international management. It is often referred to as the capital of peace and diplomacy due to the fact the United Nations and specialized agencies such as the World Trade Organization are based there. Many multinational companies have chosen to establish themselves in the region due to the excellent logistical network and the fact that Geneva's central location means it is only one hour by air from major European cities.
Montreux known as the “Pearl of the Swiss Riviera” and is nestled between the majestic Alps and the lovely Lake Geneva, in a setting of great natural beauty. It is a one hour drive from Geneva and bordered to the east and west by vineyards. To the north, there are the Pre-Alps where people can partake in such activities as skiing, hiking, cheese making, hot-air ballooning, paragliding, rafting, and canyoning. The campus is ideally situated in the center of the city close to major shopping centers and restaurants.
Yvorne is a 40-minute drive south of Montreux and is home to EU’s Executive Center in the beautiful 16th century Château Maison Blanche. With modern facilities in a most charming environment, EU’s Executive Education Center offers professionals a challenging educational and quality networking opportunity in one of the area’s most enchanting settings.
Undergraduate & Graduate Degree Programs:
EU offers traditional programs in English of Bachelor & Master of Business Administration (BBA & MBA), and also the possibility to specialize in different fields of management education, e.g. Business Administration, Communication & Public Relations, International Business, Leisure & Tourism Management, International Relations, Sports Management, International Marketing, Global Banking & Finance, Entrepreneurship, Leadership, E-Business and Human Resources Management.
The first goal of EU is to bring the American education model to Europe by relating classroom theory to professional skills. The courses are taught in English using the case study method to prevent business theory from remaining abstract and incomprehensible. The second goal of EU is to internationalize its programs by providing a unique environment. An international perspective is guaranteed by the composition of the faculty and student body.
Small class sizes of 20 to 25 students encourage interactive discussions and ensure quick feedback between students and faculty. The broad network of EU campuses and the agreements of cooperation with some of the leading business schools in the world allow EU students to easily transfer between countries and continents.
Undergraduate Degree Programs, taught in English:
BBA Bachelor of Business Administration
BA Bachelor of Arts in International Relations
BA Bachelor of Arts in Communication & Public Relations
BMW Bachelor of Wealth Management
BA Bachelor of Arts in Leisure & Tourism Management
BA Bachelor of Arts in Sports Management
BS Bachelor of Science in Information Systems
BS Bachelor of Science in Technology Management
BS Bachelor of Science in Multimedia Management
Graduate Degree Programs, taught in English:
MBA in Master of Business Administration
MBA in International Business
MBA in International Marketing
MBA in Global Banking & Finance
MBA in Communication & Public Relations
MBA in Human Resources Management
MBA in Leisure & Tourism Management
MBA in Sports Management
MBA in Entrepreneurship
MBA in Leadership
MBA in E-Business
DBA - Doctorate in Business Administration
Programs for Working Professionals:
ABBA (Accelerated Bachelor of Business Administration), Executive MBA, Flex MBA, Cross MBA.