French Academy DC, MD, VA: French Academy DC is a new French language school in the DC metro area offering a wide range of classes for adults and children as well as one-on-one lessons, with excellent teachers! Our office in Alexandria is located on Franconia road, very close to Telegraph road. We offer you there premium classes with max 4 participants.
• Learn French online in Washington DC with ABC Languages - a leading provider of quality foreign language instruction in New York, New Jersey and California as well as online for students throughout the U.S.
• Our online French language classes are convenient and flexible for adults and high school students living in Maryland, Virginia, throughout the Washington DC area and nationwide.
• Our qualified and experienced French language tutors teach on Skype at times that best suit your schedule, allowing you to improve your French language skills around your work or family commitments.
• Whether you are a complete beginner or wish to improve your current level of French, we can customize our one-on-one online French lessons to suit your needs.
• All you need is a web camera and audio headset.
Other Online Language Classes:
ABC also teaches the following second and foreign languages online: Spanish, Italian, German, Chinese (Mandarin and Cantonese), Korean, Japanese, Portuguese, Russian, Arabic, Farsi.
Manet Languages is a quality language school offering both French and German language lessons and tutoring for adults, children and teenagers in Alexandria, VA, approximately 6 miles south of downtown Washington, D.C. We are committed to helping you realize your goal of learning a language, and dedicated to high standards of teaching at a reasonable price. We work according to the Common European Framework of Reference for Languages (CEFR), which establishes standards to be obtained for every stage of learning languages.
Students can learn French in one-on-one or small groups classes. We will introduce you to the French language and culture; help you to improve your oral and written communication skills with participative teaching. We will support you so you can learn to the best of your abilities, at your own rhythm, and in a friendly and comfortable atmosphere.
We will introduce you to the French language and culture, help you to improve your oral and written communication skills with participative teaching. We will support you so you can learn to the best of your abilities. Our goal is to teach you a language with a high standard of excellence.
Situated in the heart of Arlington VA, in the Washington DC suburbs, Dictyon Language Services offer beginner to advanced level French language courses in a highly professional and comfortable environment.
Morning, afternoon, evening, and weekend (Saturday) group classes are available depending on the number of students per group.
Our classes incorporate the latest in learning technology and are led by some of the area’s most skilled and personable instructors.
All of our instructors are native speakers who share a common desire to not only provide language courses, but also their country’s customs and culture with their students.
The French Academy was founded in 2013 by two passionate and experienced native French teachers who wanted to provide the highest standards of learning French. They realized that a school was needed in the DC metro area to answer the specific needs of different individuals: adults seeking a tailored-made course, families with children of different ages, and also professionals, for whom flexibility and specific goals are important. Now we are developing into the DC Metro area, offering group classes for adults and children at convenient locations (K Street DC, Chevy Chase MD and Alexandria VA) and flexible one-on-one lessons.
Our French language courses follow the Common European Framework of Reference for Languages (CEFR), which sets standards for every stage of learning languages. Our teachers use an integrated communicative and task-oriented approach in teaching French that focuses on the student and his/her environment. We focus on improving speaking and listening skills. Our professional and friendly team is here to help you from your first day and will support your desire to learn French.
- Group classes with max 8 participants to make sure every one will get more attention
- Premium group classes with 4 students in Alexandria
- All levels of proficiency: Beginners (Blue classes), Elementary (White classes), Intermediate (Red classes) and Advanced (Gold classes)
- Regular assessment of your progress
- Private classes for extreme flexibility and tailor made learning
- Classes for children: Playful time for toddlers, enrichment classes for kids between 4-12
- Special programs for teens
Mes Premiers Pas en Francais (French for Toddlers)
Courses / Programs
Mes Premiers Pas en Francais offers French classes for toddlers aged between 1 - 4 in the Alexandria area of Virginia. Our French lessons are based around interactive play through the use of puppets, felt board figures, singing and story telling to keep children involved in the class.
All of the classes are total immersion, theme-based and taught by a native speaker. The children are encouraged to participate and get their hands on the class materials through individual interaction throughout each class to boost language retention.
Classes are offered all year long. Each session is 6 weeks long. Discount for siblings and trial classes are offered.
• Located in McLean VA, just 30 minutes west of Washington DC, International Language Academy provides English language programs at basic beginner to advanced levels. We also have a school in Fredericksburg VA (south of Washington DC) at The University of Mary Washington campus.
• At ILA, we understand that traveling to a new country can be overwhelming, but be assured that the Academy has all the tools to help you succeed. Whether you are looking to complete your education at an American university or just simply want to improve your English, you’ll find your perfect fit at ILA.
• Our knowledgeable staff will guide you through the application process, assist you with completing and fulfilling all of your non-immigration documents, and designate time to sit and speak with you one on one about our programs to ensure we satisfy all of your goals while here.
• Upon completion of our program, our staff can provide assistance with university admissions with one of our partner universities. ILA strives to set each and every one of our students up for success through our personalized approach and commitment to student achievement!
• ILA is accredited by the Commission on English Language Program Accreditation (CEA). The CEA is recognized by the U.S Secretary of Education as a national accrediting agency for English language programs and institutions in the United States.
• At ILA, we issue the I-20 form for F1 visa applications.